• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Brokaw enjoys tickling Linda Vester at work

Then teach me.

Fine. Let me break it down.

Someone who says this, regarding other people's boundaries and right not to have you infringing on them, simply because you wanna:

Jesus Christ said:
I'm really just saying that I couldn't possibly care less. LOL.

Should not be surprised when they "have to deal" with this:

Jesus Christ said:
I already live in an area where women and men are so bogged down with this whole sexual politics disaster that they're turning their mental processes into weapons of social destruction, it's difficult to talk to women where I am without them being guarded even if you've known them for years. Even if you're a doctor, a teacher, anything. Being a male in my area can be really...tiring, which can explain the rates of male to female sex change operations but, that's neither here nor there at this time.
In general, a man saying even hello to a woman or any female will get you a weird look like, "Why are you greeting me?" So, there's that.

I can't make it any clearer.

Hey Wolf, I think there are at least 2 trolls on this thread now and it's not worth your time to engage with them. Just my best guess

Hey Wolf, I think there are at least 2 trolls on this thread now and it's not worth your time to engage with them. Just my best guess

Sure, that very well may be. But at least one seemed to be asking in earnest, so the least I could do was answer. If he's just trolling, it's not like I expended a lot of effort.

I miss the days when we could post something about someone being tickled and it recieved happy comments...

Fine. Let me break it down.

Someone who says this, regarding other people's boundaries and right not to have you infringing on them, simply because you wanna:

Should not be surprised when they "have to deal" with this:

I can't make it any clearer.

Aight, let me make this clear.

I couldn't care less about the Tom Brokaw issue, nor about how hyped people are getting about it.
It's gonna be taken care of because it's been put out into the light. Same with Cosby, Weinstein, and that whole passel of fools who did what they did.

I couldn't possibly care less about how everyone is getting up in the air about this. For me, it's just fun playing around with this stuff. It's just an internet forum, really, I assure you it is.

As for the comment from a totally unrelated thread, about who likes only M/F videos only, that's because I see women every day, and sometimes, you can't satisfy the public just being polite. So, I say nothing and observe. But, you wouldn't know that since you're too interested in your own opinion of me which you've cobbled together with your serious business style of psychoanalyzing my comments on this website, instead of actually meeting and talking to me in person.

Besides, I'm fairly certain the way I feel is mirrored by numerous women. After all there are whole groups of women where I live who want nothing at all to do with men in general. So, being a person on the male end of the spectrum, and seeing some stuff like this makes me...sick of seeing women all day.

And besides, if you really knew me, which you don't, you'd know I hardly talk all day. So there'd be no need, in my case to demonstrate or vocalize any actions or ideas that could be against your opinions.

Aight, let me make this clear.

I couldn't care less about the Tom Brokaw issue, nor about how hyped people are getting about it.
It's gonna be taken care of because it's been put out into the light. Same with Cosby, Weinstein, and that whole passel of fools who did what they did.

I couldn't possibly care less about how everyone is getting up in the air about this. For me, it's just fun playing around with this stuff. It's just an internet forum, really, I assure you it is.

As for the comment from a totally unrelated thread, about who likes only M/F videos only, that's because I see women every day, and sometimes, you can't satisfy the public just being polite. So, I say nothing and observe. But, you wouldn't know that since you're too interested in your own opinion of me which you've cobbled together with your serious business style of psychoanalyzing my comments on this website, instead of actually meeting and talking to me in person.

Besides, I'm fairly certain the way I feel is mirrored by numerous women. After all there are whole groups of women where I live who want nothing at all to do with men in general. So, being a person on the male end of the spectrum, and seeing some stuff like this makes me...sick of seeing women all day.

And besides, if you really knew me, which you don't, you'd know I hardly talk all day. So there'd be no need, in my case to demonstrate or vocalize any actions or ideas that could be against your opinions.

Okay, I misunderstood. I didn't realize this was all just vicarious for you.

Or, you could just respect someone else's personal space and keep your hands off until clearly invited.
Why's that so hard?

A.) Because that’s not what humans do, from handshakes to the evolution of applause.

B.) What do you mean *I* could respect someone else’s space? Did you read LordJroy’s question? It was about *his* hands. My answer was: I’d cope and life would go on - just as it always has anyway despited the touches I’ve received.

C.) “hard” - ha ha!

A.) Because that’s not what humans do, from handshakes to the evolution of applause.

B.) What do you mean *I* could respect someone else’s space? Did you read LordJroy’s question? It was about *his* hands. My answer was: I’d cope and life would go on - just as it always has anyway despited the touches I’ve received.

C.) “hard” - ha ha!

Dayum, Dude...I thought everyone was done with this thread.
Why you still cryin'?

C.) “hard” - ha ha!

You took that way better than I did. HAHAHAAA.

Wolf wants to save us more than you do, Jesus :)

Nah, some people are doomed to repeat the same behaviors, while whining about how unfair the world is. I'm just trying to save y'all some tears.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back