• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - NEW CLIP - THE LAUGHING BEAUTIES

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
BFD Series: The laughing beauties

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Starring: Candie and NEWBIE Franchesca

Fall in love ticklees

This brand new series starts off with an UPPER BODY scene DUO style with me has the tickler. Candie has been seen in "BFD DUO Honey and Candie" and she introduces us to Franchesca who is an absolutely fantastic tickler and very responsive ticklee. Both girls get a good tickle ride here, of course Candie laughs like only she can with that MELODIC laugh of hers, totally enchanting, I could listen to it for hours and Franchesca's laugh is a mix of "HAHA's" and sweet giggles. Both of these cuties are awesome to tickle. Candie is one of those who just lays there just looses it when you tickle her, she can't really do anything about it, you tickle, she laughs and she's pretty much paralyzed there, on the other hand Franchesca is a fighter and a squirmer but she can't take it either. These two are a very cute duo.

Into the stocks

Candie introduces Franchesca to the stocks and from here on in i'm off camera and this last 15 minutes is F/F ONLY. Franchesca has these really cute and soft size 7 feet with perfect little toes and Candie tickles them with an array of tools and fingers in 2 different feet tickling stocks scene. These two have one of the best chemistries I have recorded here.

Now we meet...Franchesca the tickler, having met Franchesca the ticklee in the UPPER BODY scene...and what a fantastic tickler she is, you can tell she likes it and she teases and talks thru torturing her friend's feet. Candie has these perfect size 9 feet, super super soft and she can't resist anything you put under there, she just laughs the night away every single time and Franchesca is loving every minute of it.

I will have these 2 back for more for sure guys and i'm super excited to see your reactions to this new series. For me they hit every tickle category...looks, ticklishness and chemistry...but until I have them back, do not miss this one.

Two super ticklish 22 year old cuties giving our tickling world a try, so did great? Go find out...

PREVIEW CLIP AVAILABLE AT C4S

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Attachments

• DSC01970.JPG
    DSC01970.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC01971.JPG
    DSC01971.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC01984.JPG
    DSC01984.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC02004.JPG
    DSC02004.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 397
  • DSC02020.JPG
    DSC02020.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 420
dude were find these cute beauty girls are so adroable wish i could do what you amazing.

Thanks Comfort Eagle, yeah she is, that's Franchesca and she's an awesome tickler as well.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back