• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Brokaw, NBC Tickler

Had she said nothing, we could all go back to our hum-drum lives. Now everyone thinks Brokaw is a sexual deviant. Incredibly unfair to him.

Yeah, if she said nothing, we wouldn’t know. That’s where you’re missing the entire point. It’s not unfair. He’s facing consequences.

Because she doesn’t realize that her little epiphany could ruin an otherwise good guys reputation.

Why does his reputation have to be perfect (and thus, untrue)? I'm not disputing that he may very well be a good guy.
A good guy can make mistakes.

Why does his reputation have to be perfect (and thus, untrue)? I'm not disputing that he may very well be a good guy.
A good guy can make mistakes.

It’s not just about Brokaw, it’s the idea that any accusation of the slightest impropriety and public opinion is, he’s a predator who preys on subordinates. Some of these scumbags deserve it but that story about Brokaw seems harmless by comparison.

Yeah, if she said nothing, we wouldn’t know. That’s where you’re missing the entire point. It’s not unfair. He’s facing consequences.

Yeah but why face consequences for something so innocent? That’s what seems unfair.

Why try to shut someone up from telling something “so innocent”? You can’t seem to keep your opinion straight.

It doesn’t help anyone by telling the press about it. Makes her seem vindictive.

It’s not just about Brokaw, it’s the idea that any accusation of the slightest impropriety and public opinion is, he’s a predator who preys on subordinates. Some of these scumbags deserve it but that story about Brokaw seems harmless by comparison.

So, even if it's all completely true, you think she (and anyone else who doesn't meet guidelines you've apparently established) should just keep their mouths shut?

So, even if it's all completely true, you think she (and anyone else who doesn't meet guidelines you've apparently established) should just keep their mouths shut?

I believe each situation should be judged on a case by case basis. This particular one should never have come to light.

I believe each situation should be judged on a case by case basis. This particular one should never have come to light.

Based on what? His reputation? You know that's how Cosby got away with things for so long, right?
I'm not comparing the two in terms of severity. I'm saying he was protected by the same rationale you're using.

Based on what? His reputation? You know that's how Cosby got away with things for so long, right?
I'm not comparing the two in terms of severity. I'm saying he was protected by the same rationale you're using.

Based on the things she alleges happened with Brokaw. Cosby should be taken out back and shot.

Based on the things she alleges happened with Brokaw. Cosby should be taken out back and shot.

So, you're saying anything that doesn't reach your standard of important enough should just be kept a secret?
How many "not important enoughs" does someone get, before it's "important enough" to be said?

So, you're saying anything that doesn't reach your standard of important enough should just be kept a secret?
How many "not important enoughs" does someone get, before it's "important enough" to be said?

Fair point. I guess I will just continue to evaluate the next woman’s story about which celebrity sexually assaults them and decide if she should’ve come forward or not based on what I alone consider to be ‘important enough’.

Fair point. I guess I will just continue to evaluate the next woman’s story about which celebrity sexually assaults them and decide if she should’ve come forward or not based on what I alone consider to be ‘important enough’.

Sure, that's what everyone does. Just don't expect anyone else to follow it.

Sure, that's what everyone does. Just don't expect anyone else to follow it.

Some people probably share the same thoughts I have, which is comforting. So there’s that.

Some people probably share the same thoughts I have, which is comforting. So there’s that.

Sure they do. Which is why these stories keep coming out about so-called "good people".

Sure they do. Which is why these stories keep coming out about so-called "good people".

It’s a damn shame when the people are actually good, like Brokaw. Not scumbags like Cosby or Kevin Spacey.

It’s a damn shame when the people are actually good, like Brokaw. Not scumbags like Cosby or Kevin Spacey.

Are you saying you knew Cosby and Spacey were scumbags the whole time, even before their accusers came forward?

Are you saying you knew Cosby and Spacey were scumbags the whole time, even before their accusers came forward?

No, only after it came out. This is a fine example of being ‘important enough’ to report. The chick from NBC? Not even close.

No, only after it came out. This is a fine example of being ‘important enough’ to report. The chick from NBC? Not even close.

So if it's "not important" enough to report, in essence, you're saying every powerful man with a "good reputation" should be able to do the same thing to whomever they choose, without fear of being found out?

So if it's "not important" enough to report, in essence, you're saying every powerful man with a "good reputation" should be able to do the same thing to whomever they choose, without fear of being found out?

What I’m saying is, the allegations against Brokaw weren’t (IMO) worth reporting and ruining a good man’s reputation. What this woman claimed to have happened is inappropriate at best but not sexual harassment.

What I’m saying is, the allegations against Brokaw weren’t (IMO) worth reporting and ruining a good man’s reputation. What this woman claimed to have happened is inappropriate at best but not sexual harassment.

How could allegations not important enough to report ruin a man’s reputation?

Right, I got that. So, that means that any other occurrences of the same actions between any other people wouldn't be worth reporting, right?

How could allegations not important enough to report ruin a man’s reputation?

Because of what’s happening with Brokaw right now. People already think he’s a sexual deviant or predator based on some minor inappropriate behavior.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back