• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday pedicure tickles

Ticklelover16

First I'll start of by saying I unfortunately am not a good writer. I do not understand punctuation or the need for it. I will try to make my story legible.

Wednesday was my birthday. My best friend and I went to dinner and then to get pedicure. When we get pedicures we don't get the cheapest package but we don't do the extravigent ones. I've always been interested in the one where they put rose petal in the water so I told her that I wanted to do that for a treat. I am short I am only 4'11" so my feet don't reach the bottom of the basin. At other places we have gone to in the past they do but not at this place. When they sprinkled the rose petals in the water they tickled me swirling around in the water. I usually get a little giggly when I get a pedicure. I try to stifle it because I feel silly laughing. I was in a super good mood though so it must have made me extra sensitive. I don't know the proper name for it but when she used the foot file my right foot tickled but just made me feel super squirmy and slightly giggly. When she got my left foot it was crazy. I could not hold back the laughter especially when she got on the side of my foot near my heel. I never knew my left foot is more ticklish. I will have to pay attention next time I get tickled to see if that was a fluke or not. After the pedicure part we both got toes painted a very pretty shade of red. It was an amazing birthday!

A very cute story! Pedicure tickles are always fun to read about. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

I think the ticklish pedicure stories are super sexy! I have a friend who has a salon, and does Pedi's along with hair, but she is always telling me stories about the really ticklish ones.

I unfortunately am not a good writer. . . . I will try to make my story legible.

Your writing is just fine and totally comprehensible. Thanks so much for sharing your nice little anecdote; a delight especially for us fans of any accounts of women getting their feet tickled, with your first-person perspective an even bigger plus.

I do not understand punctuation or the need for it.

I suspect you have in mind specifically commas since your story is devoid of them but otherwise completely "correct" in the rest of its punctuation. Sure, from a couple of decades of study and professionally teaching writing, grammar and related electrifying topics, I'm here to tell you a lot of the rules for commas are quite arbitrary; essentially they serve just to mark pauses in speech or as a supposed "aid to the reader" for parsing overly long sentences, but they are rarely a strict necessity except in a few notorious cases:

comma-300x295.jpg

I always contact the spa ahead of time to pay for the pedi and make sure to tip generously with the request that her feet come back as smooth as butter. This usually accomplishes two things; 1) She is flattered by me "footing" the bill and 2) She can't wait to show me how soft her feet are now.

Its a WIN-WIN

Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy hearing pedicure stories especially if there are tickles involved

Thanks for posting this great story, Ticklelover16! I too love the ticklish pedicure themed stories. I think your writing is great and you should keep going with it! Have a great Thursday, and thank you again for taking the time to share your beautiful ticklish experience with this community! So much appreciated!

Your writing is just fine and totally comprehensible. Thanks so much for sharing your nice little anecdote; a delight especially for us fans of any accounts of women getting their feet tickled, with your first-person perspective an even bigger plus.

I suspect you have in mind specifically commas since your story is devoid of them but otherwise completely "correct" in the rest of its punctuation. Sure, from a couple of decades of study and professionally teaching writing, grammar and related electrifying topics, I'm here to tell you a lot of the rules for commas are quite arbitrary; essentially they serve just to mark pauses in speech or as a supposed "aid to the reader" for parsing overly long sentences, but they are rarely a strict necessity except in a few notorious cases:

comma-300x295.jpg
This is my first time responding to someone. I'm not sure if I did it right but I guess I'll figure it out once I submit it. Anyway thanks the tips on punctuation. I'm glad you liked my story.

Super cute! Pedicures can be a bit of an ordeal so I can understand why you tried to stifle your laughter! A lovely story! :)

стратегия 100 фо

Вразумительное сообщение

---
Вместо критики пишите свои варианты. стратегия 100 форекс, фибоначчи форекс стратегия или profitov.net прибыльная стратегия форекс

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back