• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phantom Tickles

As someone who has been in POTO and thus is well versed in it I must say that this idea intrigues me

Well the phantom of the opera is one of my favourite musicals so I had too read this. Haha I rather enjoyed it, I shall read the others XD plus nice picture too go with it as well.

If only the musical was like this too haha I would go watch it every time it came too town :D

Erik would probably never actually do this though.......
It's always been a phantasy of mine to have Erik stalking, then capturing and tickling me while taunting

Still wanna think up more tickle scenarios for this story too

Well I'm sure, your in the right place for that sort of inspiration XD *pulls out writers pad and quill pen and starts too think*.. Just give me a minute or 2 to think haha *wait for evil tickling creative juices too start flowing * mwaha!

Wish I could do a series of videos for this story, being tickled by the Phantom is one of my phan-tasies

Wish I could do a series of videos for this story, being tickled by the Phantom is one of my phan-tasies

Oh.. I saw what you did there XD *claps* haha well you could always write something based on that lol or draw, after all your a good drawer as well!
Thou tbh he would be a cool tickler. I created my OC based on the Phantom. I called him The Duke he was a cross between the phantom and tuxido mask from sailor moon XD use too Rp with him a fair bit I also wrote a fan fic with him.. Some where *checks bookshelf* I have to try and find it :) and share it with you DarkTickleVamp

or you could role play with me using him on Facebook ;)

... *smiles* true I could XD it would be much easier, I'm live in the UK so I'm there time zone, so if you PM the best way too contact you we can. Plus we can share ideas for stories too! I'm just heading too work now but i reply once I get bk. But indeed a very gd idea :D

Well I will be tuning in, that's for sure XD tbh I feel inspired myself too get bk too the writing Fray. So thanks for that DarkTickleVamp

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back