• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as Affection

BlueFlame

I'm a female Lee in my mid 20s. I've had an obsession with being tickled my whole life. It has always been an integral part of my relationships and close friendships, largely due to the fact that, for me, if someone is tickling me, it likely means that they care about me deeply. Like they want to see me happy and want to see me laugh, or they think I'm really cute, or it's a protective manifestation of some sort, or they want to tease me by making me squirm, etc. Additionally, certain parts of my body being tickled feel more affectionate than others; for example, my belly, my neck, and my feet. Certain methods of tickling can feel more affectionate as well, such as tickling with hands (versus a tool), tickling with the mouth (like raspberries or bites), and nuzzling with stubble.

Since tickling can be very emotionally tied for me (though not always, sometimes I just desperately need to be tickled) I'm curious to know how other people in this community experience both tickling and being tickled in terms of its connection (or lack thereof) to affection. What's it like for you all?

Last edited:
I tickle because It excites me and turns me on. How I tickle depends on who I'm tickling. If it's someone that I'm intimate with, I tickle them in a way that will ultimately give both of us pleasure in the end. Don't know if that make any sense to you, but if you want to know any more about it PM me. Btw, where were you when I was in my mid 20's? :p

I tend to express affection by way of touch. As a ler, tickling is a very big part of that, with the right person.

Like they want to see me happy and want to see me laugh, or they think I'm really cute, or it's a protective manifestation of some sort, or they want to tease me by making me squirm, etc.
Yep. The stuff you listed is a big part of it, as is keeping someone kind of present in the moment, anticipating the fun of my next "strike."

It's also the time and setting for tickling: cuddling, for example, is way more fun when punctuated by tickles.

I'm a female Lee in my mid 20s. I've had an obsession with being tickled my whole life. It has always been an integral part of my relationships and close friendships, largely due to the fact that, for me, if someone is tickling me, it likely means that they care about me deeply. Like they want to see me happy and want to see me laugh, or they think I'm really cute, or it's a protective manifestation of some sort, or they want to tease me by making me squirm, etc. Additionally, certain parts of my body being tickled feel more affectionate than others; for example, my belly, my neck, and my feet. Certain methods of tickling can feel more affectionate as well, such as tickling with hands (versus a tool), tickling with the mouth (like raspberries or bites), and nuzzling with stubble.

Since tickling can be very emotionally tied for me (though not always, sometimes I just desperately need to be tickled) I'm curious to know how other people in this community experience both tickling and being tickled in terms of its connection (or lack thereof) to affection. What's it like for you all?

Very well said and I can relate 100% from the opposite side of the fence as a ler and a man who identifies and appreciates the affectionate and sensual aspects of tickling.

if someone is tickling me, it likely means that they care about me deeply. Like they want to see me happy and want to see me laugh, or they think I'm really cute, or it's a protective manifestation of some sort

Checking all those boxes as a 'ler. Nothing so powerfully attracts me to a 'lee as the knowledge that she truly enjoys being tickled though it may be tortuous for her at times. Makes me treasure her all the more and strive to gratify her needs. And the sight of a woman's flushed face twisted into the sweet suffering of helpless, hysterical laughter is divine.

Certain methods of tickling can feel more affectionate as well, such as tickling with hands (versus a tool), tickling with the mouth (like raspberries or bites), and nuzzling with stubble.

Yes, the direct bodily contact is a sine qua non of the intimacy; can't wait for the next time I can dig my pointy chin into a woman's belly. Yet my feelings of inadequacy as a 'ler actually led me to blow a hundred bucks on a Sonicare.

My wife has been tickled affectionately, everyday for over thirty years. Some just little quickies, others very intense and torturous. But she always understands it's done with love, and that with every giggle I fall deeper in love with her.

Tickling is a very complex activity, because it can be used in so many ways with so many motives. Although, like all good things, it can be abused and used for evil purposes. An example being: a brother tickling his sister beyond her limits as a form of dominance and torture. I think, for the most part, as a tickling fan, usually it is an act of affection or an attempt to provide pleasure or enjoyment towards another. You have to remember, the tickler feel very little physically from their fingers or feathers, etc. touching the ticklee's ticklish spots. So one could conclude that providing the pleasure for another in the form of relaxation, laughter, squirming with excitement, etc. is the reward of the tickler. For instance, if a wife wants a husband to lightly tickle her feet for several minutes while she relaxes and enjoys the sensations, it is truly an act of affection.

Very well said and I can relate 100% from the opposite side of the fence as a ler and a man who identifies and appreciates the affectionate and sensual aspects of tickling.

It's always really comforting to hear from and see people in the world who are like me. Especially to hear from a Ler who expresses feeling the way that I imagine (or hope) people feeling when they tickle me. I felt alone in it for a long while. As did most of us, I gather.

Checking all those boxes as a 'ler. Nothing so powerfully attracts me to a 'lee as the knowledge that she truly enjoys being tickled though it may be tortuous for her at times. Makes me treasure her all the more and strive to gratify her needs. And the sight of a woman's flushed face twisted into the sweet suffering of helpless, hysterical laughter is divine.

That's really sweet. I absolutely adore being tickled, even though it can be overwhelming. The second it stops, I want it to continue. Laughing is one of the things in life that makes me feel most alive, and to have that be directly from another person in such a physical and close way is deeply endearing.

My wife has been tickled affectionately, everyday for over thirty years. Some just little quickies, others very intense and torturous. But she always understands it's done with love, and that with every giggle I fall deeper in love with her.

That's so lovely. That's certainly the kind of relationship I strive for, though those things can't be forced. I'm very happy for your luck. :)

I would classify as an affection-based tickler. There has to be a connection, it is playful as opposed to "torturous", and it's a generally platonic thing. That being said, I'm not a touchy-feely person in any way, giving or receiving. So if I'm going out of my way to access and tickle a woman's feet, let's say, than it is a huge, giant, and unequivocal indicator that I have a vested interest in demonstrating that I have strongly positive feelings towards her. If I find a human sufficiently non-loathsome to willing engage in conversation, it's a ground-shaking event. To touch them, utterly amazing. To seek out her bare feet? Look for the four horseman of the Apocalypse because the world must be ending.

That would be a very genuine type of relationship to be in, knowing that if someone does something like that, it really means a lot to the person. Also, I am generally a platonic-based ticklee, and can really appreciate that dynamic. Thanks for sharing~

Tickling is a very complex activity, because it can be used in so many ways with so many motives. Although, like all good things, it can be abused and used for evil purposes. An example being: a brother tickling his sister beyond her limits as a form of dominance and torture. I think, for the most part, as a tickling fan, usually it is an act of affection or an attempt to provide pleasure or enjoyment towards another. You have to remember, the tickler feel very little physically from their fingers or feathers, etc. touching the ticklee's ticklish spots. So one could conclude that providing the pleasure for another in the form of relaxation, laughter, squirming with excitement, etc. is the reward of the tickler. For instance, if a wife wants a husband to lightly tickle her feet for several minutes while she relaxes and enjoys the sensations, it is truly an act of affection.

Tickling is indeed a very complex activity. I have found over the years in explaining my obsession with being tickled to people, that they don't truly understand its complexity because they really haven't ever thought about it much, but once they do, they are shocked with how much can delve into it. Also, I think you gave. good analysis of a Ler's experience of it. It is certainly gratifying for Lers to see the effect they can have on a person.

I've been into tickling as far back as I can remember. When I was a kid, I used to get my big sister to tickle my belly. I loved the way it felt, and it was basically play time for me. As I got older, I went from lee to ler for some odd reason. Now I love to do the tickling. When I tickled in my younger days, it was affectionate. I would tickle someone if I thought they were cute, or just for fun or playfulness. As I got older, It took on sexual side too I must admit. Today it can be either purely affectionate or sexy depending on the situation.

I used to be ONLY ticklish when I had an emotional connection with the tickler. If I was dating, them good friends, a relative, etc.

And I can tickle for fun or for a more intimate reason depending on my relationship with the other person, so I get your problem.

I am now so ticklish that a stranger could probably take me down with a couple fingers, but it remains true that when around people I have that connection too my nerves seem "heightened". Especially if they have tickled me before.

But unless I am IN a relationship (my wife) tickling is just fun and a good release for me. It's how I am wired and how I treat it. Everyone is different and has to learn how to handle this feeling we all share here.

Plus, and I hope you will excuse this, you are still young and you will get a better understanding of it all as you get older.

~ toyou

For me tickling is like any other form of affection. It can be an emotional experience for me, a sexual experience, or just playful. It depends on who I'm with, and when I'm with them. If my boyfriend tickles me (or if I tickle him) it's almost always sexual and there's often some sort of emotion attached to it. On the rare occasion I play outside of my relationship (with my boyfriend's blessing) it's usually purely a sexual thrill.

With some of my plutonic friends, it's usually just a way to show friendly affection and to goof around, though those encounters were more common when I was younger. Once in a while those playful pokes teeter on the flirtatious side, but I'd hardly say it counts as being "sexual."

my boyfriend is my ler, but we have such a strong emotional connection that I only want him to tickle me and he feels the same. Its strengthened our relationship and when he tickles me, I know its out of love and care, and its also very fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back