• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her shoes are stolen but feet tickle at random

badbai365

My wife is brunette white skin color but very very girly. She always do her nails and wear very little make up. She about 5'8" size 9 shoe size

It startes out that my wife and i was going to have a date night. Go to the movies and to a restaurant to eat. She know I have a foot fetish so to pleasure me she will take her shoes off at random or at my request. She was wearingconverse black sneakers with blue and white socks, bellbottoms jeans that are very wide at the bottom but very tight by her thighs, white tang top that expose her under arms with a Pancho over her tang top.

We reach to the movie theater and the seats were the old plastic ones that you could not recline on. It was some what pack.. there were 3 girls sitting to the left of my wife and a couple wit ting in front of use and few people sitting behind us. So far no one was sitting to the right of us. As we sat down my wife decide to go to the bathroom so I told her go ahead and take you time. As she got up to leave I move over the 3 girls that next her empty seat. I told told them my wife always take her shoes off and I want to teach her a lesson. Can you just steal them wen she not looking and keep them until it's time to leave. The 3 girls laugh thought I was wierd but agreed as long as my wife won't attack them. I rensure them my wife not the fighting type... I guess the couple on front of me heard me bc they just laugh also but didn't say anything.

My wife hurry back from the bathroom and ask if the movie started. I told her you made it just in time for the preview. She sat down next to me and beginning to tease me by taking her shoes off and showing her blue and white stripe socks. My heart was beating because I want to know if the 3 girls were going to take and hide her shoes. Than my wife did something that I thought was a little rude but sexy at the same time. As the lights dim yo darkness and the movie start she put her feet up on the chair of the couple in front of us. I was happy she was showing her socks off but dont know the the couple would feel to have a stranger feet over thier head. I guess it was like 30 min into the movie and I look at my wife but I can hear the girls giggling. 2 girls hold up their bags as if telling me my wife shoes are in the bags. Than 1 of the girls decide to poke my wife side which made her jump. The girl said sorry it was a mistake. But as my wife jump her feet slide forward hitting the couple in the head but each foot slide open between 1 chair with 1 foot on each side of the chair. Almost like a spread eagle but her foot was trap and she whisper to me that she was trap.

She mean tried to lean toward and apologize for hitting the couple and that she was stuck. The couple laugh and said we try to help u out. Than the girl tickle my wife sock foot and made my wife jump.... the man said it ok we figure out how to get u out once the movie was over. My wife said ok and sat disappointed with her feet trap. And she doesn't know her shoes were stolen. As we continue to watch the movie my wife started to giggle and I ask what funny bc the movie not a comedy. She said the couple in front are tickling both her feet. As I lean toward to see they were teasing my wife. The guy would spidy finger her feet and the girl would rack her sole with her nails. At first it was light but than they started to strip my wife socks off. She bet no no no please don't do that. Than one of the 3 girls poke my wife side and said shhhhh we trying to watch the movie. They took off my wife socks and toss it behind them and one of the 3 girls grabbed the socks. My wife said please give it back and the girl reach for her inner thighs and tickle her. I just grabbed my wife hand and begin to watch as her feet were getting tickle and her legs.

Trying not to be load they stop except the.cople in front. They would at random scratch my wife soles. She told me this is unfair can u appease help me get my socks or my foot out. I told her I would after the movie. It was getting to the end of the movie wen I heard a cup slurp.. like the drink is gone and all was left was ice. Than my wife just jump and laugh so hard. The couple on front use the ice to run up and down my wife feet. She said thats cold please stop ill do anything... They both use ice to tourtue my wife feet.

the movie ended the lights turn on. The couple help lift my wife feet over the chair so now she is free. Than she said were r my shoes and were the girls that took my socks. The 3 girls were at the bottom b4 the exit waving my wife shoes around. She ask me to help but I told her this is huge turn on for me. Than as she rush down to get her shoes I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They ambush my wife in the circle and had her on the floor. One girl held her arms ahead of her. One girl sat on her back and the other just got her feet wen she bends legs to kick the girl off her back. They tickle my wife arms stomach and feet for couple of minutes and I stood there watching. They keep fucking her over and over and over. Once they were done they got up leaving my wife shoes and socks behind laughing at her. My wife rolled over heavy breathing and smiling. Took her few moments to regain her self than put her shoes and socks on and said. I really hope u enjoy your self. And ofcouce I did.

Than we drove to the restaurant talking about the incident and making fun for her. She said I was crazy for making this happen to her but she was happy asking as I was happy. Than once again she took off her shoes. I went to the bathroom and told the waiter to take her shoes. The waiter like how.. I told her just come over make sure everything ok and I'll slide her shoes to u. We did that and I saw the waiter slide my wife shoes behind her took a few steps and pick up my wife shoes and put it behind the bar laughing. I told my wife yo lean back in the booth and leave your feet hanging in the isle. She said y. I told her the waiter stole your shoes the only way h can get it back is for u to get tickle and leave a big tip. She look at me frustrated and said ok here we go again. As each waiter pass by the quickly tickle her feet but only 3 of them did. I guess it be nasty to touch some 1 feet and handle food. They only did this once and we head back home.

Here some pic of my wife feet

Excellent story sir, thanks for sharing! I was curious, have you ever tried tickling your wife's feet with a feather and are her feet feather ticklish?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back