• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha coming back?

didates26

Hi,

Did anyone receive the email on Friday from Tickle Abuse saying Tasha might come back? That would be pretty sweet

Last edited:
I got the email. It would be so cool if she decided to make a few more videos. It's been a good while since her last one, and it would be interesting to see how she gets back into the groove, after an extended absence.

The next question, since it's not specified in the email, is if she's coming back as a tickler, or a ticklee, or both. From my understanding, having sessioned with her, she does not appreciate being on the receiving end.

Never knew Tasha did sessions. How do you contact her?

Tasha was totally Amazing...Should have her own country

I agree with the comment, but maybe a bit overstated, maybe Bermuda (that's not too big is it)

I'd like to see the TashaEbonyGFE site return. Even if no new videos I am sure there are several of the original videos I would buy.

I think I want to have Tasha meet Naomi. Working it out.

Tasha bedspreads and tickles Naomi, Naomi bedspreads and tickles Tasha. Whoever goes the longest before safewording out gets to spread and tickle the other one with Brooke.

Brooke and Tasha the TA Enigma. Tasha's 'Bottom Up' tickle clip with Brooke is an all-time favorite of mine.

Tasha has to be one of my favorite TA models, maybe even one of my favorite tickle models period. I especially like her lickle videos. She has to have some of the best reactions and seeing her broken by the brush in one of the earlier videos was both hilarious and satisfying.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back