• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curse and blessing of having a very ticklish gf

TicklishPhobia

I think nobody of us would be happier with anything else than a very ticklish gf. Mine is, very and - maybe cause of this - she's not exactly into being tickled. She can tolerate it or even enjoy it a bit when done very light and teasing but it's so easy to turn it into torture if you let your hands go a bit too much.

But the curse is not even this - I'm cool with this - but people around her, like friends, tickling her as much as they like to, from simple pokes on her upperbody to trapping her ankles and have their way with her feet. The fact she's barefoot as much as she can really does not help. Now this is very strange and confusing at times for me.

On one hand it really annoys me, especially if it's guys tickling her (like 99% of times). On the other, part of me secretly loves the sights of her getting her dose.

Think I'm not the only one who has to deal with this. Hit me, with pm if you prefer, if interested in the topic.

Marc

It's the best thing ever. Gotta love when she gets her medicine. She's born for it.

Jealousy is a horrible emotion. I ruined one relationship when I was younger because she liked to tickle other people, including guys, but seldom tickled me...even though I tickled her and she knew I enjoyed it.

Unless you have a confirmed, serious reason to believe the other people tickling her have ulterior motives just enjoy it as best you can. Not every can, I understand that, but you also cannot control the actions of others.

~ toyou

Jealousy is a horrible emotion. I ruined one relationship when I was younger because she liked to tickle other people, including guys, but seldom tickled me...even though I tickled her and she knew I enjoyed it.

Unless you have a confirmed, serious reason to believe the other people tickling her have ulterior motives just enjoy it as best you can. Not every can, I understand that, but you also cannot control the actions of others.

~ toyou

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your words. I'm more confused by the fact that what should make me jealous, thrills me. Like if I wanted to watch her tickled and don't at the same time for different reasons

I've never had an issue with another person tickling a woman I was dating at the time. I actually enjoyed seeing them get tickled from a 3rd person perspective. I always considered a blessing and a curse being a woman's feet being so ticklish she can't even handle getting a foot rub, especially if she's the type that screams or laughs loudly when tickled. I figured that would be an issue for guys who have more of a foot fetish than a tickle fetish.

I've never had an issue with another person tickling a woman I was dating at the time. I actually enjoyed seeing them get tickled from a 3rd person perspective. I always considered a blessing and a curse being a woman's feet being so ticklish she can't even handle getting a foot rub, especially if she's the type that screams or laughs loudly when tickled. I figured that would be an issue for guys who have more of a foot fetish than a tickle fetish.

Ahahah yeah, I'm not complaining that she's this ticklish. that's the good part of the whole situation XD

I will let you in on a part of my life no one knows.
I was dating a girl for 4 years from high school into college. Yes, it was too early and it never should have happened. But we both thought we were done looking and that was it.
Until the first day I saw her with some other guy she was friends with acting a little flirty. Thought it was nothing and moved on.
I suppressed the jealousy thinking it's just friendly. It actually was at that point. But when it happened again i started questioning things.
Next thing i know theres a st. Louis rams hat in her bedroom from some other guy and the only excuse muttered was "I thought it was yours so I kept it"
I've come to understand that jealousy is a protective mechanism, which makes me think that the problem you have with seeing your woman tickled outweighs the arousal you get from it. If I had acted on that jealousy rather than just telling myself that I'm being petty or ridiculous to think it's worth worrying over, maybe I'd be in a different place right now. I love where I'm at right now and glad this happened to me, but it really did open my eyes to the ways you can protect yourself and what not.
Take this as you will, just saw many opinions leading one way and figured I'd at least get my 2 cents in there.

I will let you in on a part of my life no one knows.
I was dating a girl for 4 years from high school into college. Yes, it was too early and it never should have happened. But we both thought we were done looking and that was it.
Until the first day I saw her with some other guy she was friends with acting a little flirty. Thought it was nothing and moved on.
I suppressed the jealousy thinking it's just friendly. It actually was at that point. But when it happened again i started questioning things.
Next thing i know theres a st. Louis rams hat in her bedroom from some other guy and the only excuse muttered was "I thought it was yours so I kept it"
I've come to understand that jealousy is a protective mechanism, which makes me think that the problem you have with seeing your woman tickled outweighs the arousal you get from it. If I had acted on that jealousy rather than just telling myself that I'm being petty or ridiculous to think it's worth worrying over, maybe I'd be in a different place right now. I love where I'm at right now and glad this happened to me, but it really did open my eyes to the ways you can protect yourself and what not.
Take this as you will, just saw many opinions leading one way and figured I'd at least get my 2 cents in there.

Thanks for your pov and for sharing your experience

My only advice is do not transfer your own tickling template onto other people who tickle her, i.e., they likely don't view tickling as you do, so you should not feel threatened. Let your girlfriend decide what her limits are. If she senses you're jealous, that could snowball into anxiety and insecurity on her part, which can lead to resentment over time.

My only advice is do not transfer your own tickling template onto other people who tickle her, i.e., they likely don't view tickling as you do, so you should not feel threatened. Let your girlfriend decide what her limits are. If she senses you're jealous, that could snowball into anxiety and insecurity on her part, which can lead to resentment over time.

This. Excellent advice, thanks!

My gf is extremely ticklish all over and I definitely consider it a blessing and a curse. Luckily I don’t have to deal with guys tickling her much since she actually isn’t friends with many straight men and isn’t really touchy feely with anyone else.

The reason it’s a blessing and a curse is because it makes being intimate with her and showing her affection like how I want a bit difficult. She can’t stand being tickled so I have to be careful when I touch her. She prefers firm touches and not gentle ones and I can’t touch or kiss her tummy, legs, feet, or neck unless it’s more of a massage. I can’t even kiss her boobs unless we’ve made out first so she’s all warmed up otherwise that will tickle as well. It’s nice on one hand because I get a lot of accidental ticklish reactions out of her, but she gets mad at me if I do it on purpose. Once in a blue moon she will let me indulge but it is very rare.

Thanks for you answers. Have to say, I'm more "disturbed" by my reaction (being someway turned on, not strictly sexualy i mean) than upset and jealous, to be honest

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your words. I'm more confused by the fact that what should make me jealous, thrills me. Like if I wanted to watch her tickled and don't at the same time for different reasons

Basically because we are just big flesh bags of anxiety! LOL!

We love tickling...and when someone we love is being tickled we love it. But we also want to be the one doing it.

We're a complicated yet very simple bunch. :Hyrdrogen

~ toyou

I wanted to add that I also feel that kind of frustration/jealousy because I enjoy being tickled and when I see someone getting tickled who does not I wonder why it can't be instead? I mean if you WANT To tickle someone, tickle the guy who likes it! Right?

~ toyou

Say what? Wait.....she knew you enjoyed it, yet felt no need to indulge you ( you only being her boo n all), but also just to drive it right on to the house, she was totally OK an excited about tickling basically EVERYONE else.....except you? Have I got that fairly straight? Unless I'm missing something pretty major, your jealousy had nothing to do with ruining that relationship, it was already Doomed.

From the female perspective: My previous significant other who I met through the TK community had similar feelings. It was one thing at gatherings where tickling is kind of expected/prevalent, but he really enjoyed when it was people who were TOTALLY unknowing discovering how ticklish I was. The look of panic and squirminess when someone was dropping the “T word” over and over and playfully tickling/mocking me for being ticklish really fed into his Dom vibes. Also, at gatherings, he would allow others to tickle me, but he knew how much more desperate he could get me with a single touch, so while there was some jealousy of his girlfriend being touched, he took pride in my being “his”. So long story short, you are not alone in these feelings. As long as jealousy doesn’t out-do the thrill of a little voyeurism, enjoy having a ticklish girlfriend.

One thing I always wondered about, was not so much a s/o being tickled by someone else, but getting her to join me in tickling someone! Perhaps even to get back the person that tickled her!

I think it all depends on the relationship. Early in my relationship with my girlfriend, after I had filled her in on the fetish, she mentioned kind of off-hand that she wouldn't want me tickling anyone else. I'm perfectly fine with that, but by the same token I wouldn't want her being tickled by someone else either, regardless of their intention.

I want to thank any of you for all the answers and the suggestions. I only want to add that I'm totally not jealous person in any possible meaning, and I'm totally fine and respectful of any single choice my gf takes. And that's not simply cause I trust her, but way more cause I respect her. That said, I suppose is normal as well to have strange feelings about watching her tickled by someone else, considering that tickling is sexual in my mind. Even stranger is that I like that sight. Glad not being the only one.

I would hope you could also relay all these feelings with your wife as well so you both can come to an understanding of each others feelings. You dont have to infringe on each others wants or needs but theres ways to go about your choices while also being considerate. Maybe even a way to compromise, then before long who knows maybe youll both want the same thing. Good luck brother

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back