• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from the Tickler In Black - very long time no talk!

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Hi everyone. It's been years since I've visited this great forum. I've got some things to say and things to ask.

1. A very warm hello to all of my friends here that used to chat with me back in 2000-2008. I wonder how many of you are still around here? Please speak up and respond if you are. It'd be a trip down memory lane.

2. In your opinion, how have tickling videos changed from my days until now? I know the picture and sound quality is much better, but what about the content?

3. What is your best memories from "the good ole days" on this tickling forum?

4. I cannot imagine how many new people have joined this awesome forum since I disappeared. People that were probably 5 years old when I left are probably on here now.

5. Who's some of the best current tickling video producers ... in your opinion?

6. What was your favorite 3 "models" from my old site realtickling? (and why)

7. What is your all time favorite tickling video that I was a part of back then?

I can't believe I used to sell tickling videos on VHS tape!!! How many of you today ever even used a VHS player haha?

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say hello and see who's still around here, and express my wish that you all have a great summer.

Tickler In Black

YES! YOU'RE BACK. I actually have always wanted to contact you, but didn't know how.

Best current producers? I'd say Tickle Abuse, and Frenchtickling. I'm judging by the tortured laughter. Though not much on psychological torture from what I've seen.

Favorite Models from your site? Lynette Lewis (I actually know her in real life so that's awesome.) Brooke Hill and Krystal, the blonde woman you used in the bank robber video. Why them? Because their laughter is hard, intense and loud Loud LOUD. Uncontrollable, just how I love it.

My favorite video you were in is Giggles 4 Hire, I think that's where Sara came in.

I've actually got a lot of questions for you, and would love to discuss business strategy with you if you'd be willing to advise/mentor an up and coming video producer.

Thanks!

Sara - That laugh.
Priscilla. - duh.
Nancy - Great reactions.

Your work was and remains the best of the best. Priscilla James is a tickling icon, one of the best five or ten best personalities of the tickling video era, but I think Lynette Lewis is one of the most underrated lees of all time. It’s easy to overlook her because her output was small, but she was a tickler’s dream—gorgeous, fun & ticklish over every inch of her body. You are a hall of famer just on the basis of finding her alone! She might be a grandmother now...lol...

As far as some of the others, there were so many...who was the Catwoman girl? She was great, also Autumn, and the woman who was the ticklee in the mayor’s daughter one, another classic video. Can’t pick just three, no sir.

New ground was being broken constantly back then so it’s hard to compare eras. That era felt more exciting because it was so new. In the very early days of tk videos there were no real tickling vid companies, just bondage filmmakers who did tk vids on the side. They didn’t really know what they were doing and probably didn’t care much. They weren’t enthusiasts like you, or, say, Pam from Solefully Yours. When people who were truly into it became involved, the game changed.

In the current era, Tickle Intensive does some fine work.

YES! YOU'RE BACK. I actually have always wanted to contact you, but didn't know how.

Best current producers? I'd say Tickle Abuse, and Frenchtickling. I'm judging by the tortured laughter. Though not much on psychological torture from what I've seen.

Favorite Models from your site? Lynette Lewis (I actually know her in real life so that's awesome.) Brooke Hill and Krystal, the blonde woman you used in the bank robber video. Why them? Because their laughter is hard, intense and loud Loud LOUD. Uncontrollable, just how I love it.

My favorite video you were in is Giggles 4 Hire, I think that's where Sara came in.

I've actually got a lot of questions for you, and would love to discuss business strategy with you if you'd be willing to advise/mentor an up and coming video producer.

Thanks!
Whattttttt?? You KNOW Lynette Lewis? She was the first one who came to mind! Expound please (if possible). Or PM.

This has already been a great day.

Whattttttt?? You KNOW Lynette Lewis? She was the first one who came to mind! Expound please (if possible). Or PM.

This has already been a great day.

Yup. It's always a great day.

Please just tell us you married one of your ticklees and are living happily ever after.

Hey TIB! It's awesome that you're back! I've loved your videos for a long time :)

Some of the answers to your questions...

> FrenchTickling, Tickle Abuse, and SilverCherry are three of my personal favourite producers!
> My top three models from your old site: Gothic Claire, Victoria, and AJ
> My favourite video from you? 'AJ and a Vibrator'. Super, super hot! :D :D

Hey TIB. Long time fan. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions:

1) Could you give brief summaries (or detailed?) about what it was like to work with 1) Jackie French, 2) Kristin Lea, and 3) Little Robin (my three favourite ticklees of all time)

2) Which model(s) did you have the most fun tickling?

3) Which model(s) had the most fun being tickled?

4) Did a model ever enjoy it so much that she asked you to tickle her afterwards when the cameras were off? If so, who?

5) If you could tickle torture any female celebrity, who would you choose? (Feel free to pick more than one)

Love your work TIB. Wish you never quit the bizz.

Hi everyone. It's been years since I've visited this great forum. I've got some things to say and things to ask.

1. A very warm hello to all of my friends here that used to chat with me back in 2000-2008. I wonder how many of you are still around here? Please speak up and respond if you are. It'd be a trip down memory lane.

2. In your opinion, how have tickling videos changed from my days until now? I know the picture and sound quality is much better, but what about the content?

4. I cannot imagine how many new people have joined this awesome forum since I disappeared. People that were probably 5 years old when I left are probably on here now.

7. What is your all time favorite tickling video that I was a part of back then?

I can't believe I used to sell tickling videos on VHS tape!!! How many of you today ever even used a VHS player haha?

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say hello and see who's still around here, and express my wish that you all have a great summer.

Tickler In Black

1. Hello and welcome back to the Forum! You have been sorely missed! As one of the people who caught you at the tail end of your TMF interactions (years 2007-2008, mostly), I always had the feeling that you had left too soon! It is really a pleasure to see you down here again :toast:

2. As you said, aesthetically, the videos are much better. Except for FTKL (who went from MTJ's greatest artist to become a video producer; check him out if you haven't), videos tend to be less "written" than back in the day. It's mostly "tie up a beautiful girl and tickle her", 90% of the time. That change was impulsed by the resounding success of Tickle Abuse, IMO. The tickling got slightly better though, with either better "acting" (FTKL and the like) or better intensity of the scenes depicted. I also like that most producers try to vary the angles a little bit more than in the past, with more closeups and stuff. Although Realtickling was awesome when it came to that too: I used to really dig the little inserts of the face and/or feet in the corner; I'd love to see more of that.

In general, I think there was a willingness to experiment back in the day that is almost completely gone now.

3. Apart from chatting with you? :D I miss interacting with some members who are now gone, especially artists: Scavenger, FTKL (as an artist), BAC, Kittentoes etc... Also, there is this guy I had befriended who was gay and was gone because he got harassed too much by some idiots here on the forum. It was quite sad.

4. Well, the very first time I opened the Realtickling webpage I was quite young. That was back when you shipped VHS and DVDs (I don't think there was direct download yet). One of the newest videos on display was Dungeon of Reversal. I will never, ever forget the feeling I felt when I saw the picture of these four female hands on either side of Kristin Lea's impossibly flat belly :wub: I'm now 32, by the way ;)

5. FTKL for his campy "VU come to life" style. He does stuff that no other producer does and in a way that belongs only to him.

Tickle Abuse because of the amazing 'lers and 'lees they had (Tasha, Jade, Brooke and the very underrated Dee).

Tickle Intensive for being very true to their name and having put together some of the most intense videos I have ever seen. I highly recommend Maximum Punishment as a masterpiece of the genre.

Frenchtickling for making French girls appear like the most beautiful gals on Earth.

Czech Tickling for having some of the best videos of all time, period. I love the sheer variety offered, the great angles and the unrelenting tickling.

6. There were many good models, but my all time favorites would be:

Priscilla James for her magnetic charm, the sheer pleasure she seemed to take in tickling girls and her sexiness. That voice, OMG :wub: Or, more prosaically like Wolf said: "duh!" :laughhard:

Kristin Lea for being so beautiful and for the impression she left on me as a teenager.

Audrey Dupree for her hysterical reactions. She was in some of the most intense videos you've ever produced, particularly the ones wherein you are doing the tickling.

Honorable mentions: Jackie French, Elke Jenssen and the three girls from that amazing POV video you shot back in the day (TC5197; I don't know the models' names, but I love them!).

7. I'll have to dig into my folder to answer this question, but if I remember, there was a couple of pretty intense ones with Audrey Dupree that really impressed me back then. You are not the most gentle kind of guy, and I love that :p

My parents still use a VHS player, but I am glad I never had to use it to watch tickling videos. Having them shipped from the US in the early 2000s would have cost me quite a lot and would have been a bit hard to explain to them, at the time ;) I can tell you, I welcomed digital downloads (and my first credit card) as a real blessing from the heavens :angel:

Lawd yes, and you and I got it at the same age. LAWD....

Jesus, you're right! I am the age of Christ! Welcome to the 30something's club! Spoiler alert: in about one year, you're gonna be crucified :D

Other than that, it's funny how you censored the spelling of your own title, o Lord! ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure I never interacted with you, but good to see an "oldie" back. And yes, your videos had some of the classics, Priscilla being one that I can remember. Good to see you back.

Holy shit TNB, never talked to you personally but used to follow Realtickling religiously

They all follow the same format like it's all commercialized. Hire model - put in certain position - tickle for x amount of time - done. The content from producers like Rock man or ANA or Realtickling compared to now is missing heart & soul.

Realtickling model Q&As

FTKL, some of Tickle Abuse models are nice but their videos have followed the same boring format for years now. Most quality producers that pop in here and there usually don't last long

Sarah, Kristin, Missy

40 Female Fingers

Hi TIB,
Great to hear from you.Of your question on new producers,apart from technological advancements, many genuinely ticklish models have come up and so has that much of good actors who pose as ticklees.Honestly,you are greatly missed.The best from the current lot is French tickling.Tickle central was good when they were there.Tickle Abuse and Tickle Intensive are in the top list too.Generally speaking on producers,videos are as good as the ticklees in them and you just have to make out between the real and the fake.
Its difficult to stop the favorites from your site to 3 and even more difficult to pick 1 favorite tickling video.But just for the sake of it,the models would be;
1.Sara
2.Brooke Hill
3.Genie

Why favorites ?, Because they are genuinely ticklish,and are destined to be ticklees,&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56841;. And the video would be 40 female fingers.If you want to select one specifically you were part of,I would say the one with Mae Deming .

TIB are you Vince Gilligan? Because you sure sounded like Vince Gilligan.

Good to see you back. I still watch some of your work to this day.

This is my personal opinion - but tickling content continued to build, and probably hit its peak around 2012 ish. Since then, while there are still some excellent producers (my personal favourites are Frenchtickling, Tickle Abuse and James Darke), it isn't quite as good as it used to be. I suspect a lot of people have been hit by piracy.

My all time favourite videos that you had were probably 1) TC5046 - Sara in the dungeon. Probably her last clip.

2) Nicole Zergova. Man, that girl is right up there on my all-time favourite lees.

3) One Young Laughter - This one's really old. It was my first real 'full video' that I watched. Still watch it from time to time.

4) TC5024 - The ending remains one of the best endings ever to a tickling clip.

5) Loved a lot of your work with Viviana. That rib-tickling remains the best she's ever received.

Hang around the forum, man, I was a teenager when I first saw your vids, I'm 30 now. lol.

Make a come back man, after all you done all the groundwork.

Straight to question 5 - Sarah

Welcome back TIB!

Mae Demming is one of my favourites! She even got (negative) publicity being tickle tortured. I love those videos.
Also Nicole zergova's armpits, she went balistic.
Honorable mention: Audrey Dupree, jackie french and one young laugher

Hi. Thanks for your comments. Yes, I am back to briefly say hello. Not back to stay. That's just not me anymore. Yes cool indeed. Please tell Lynette I said hello and still cannnot beilieve how ticklish she is. A perfect 10 ticklee for sure. Brooke Hill was one of your top 3. Another great choice. So crazy ticklish on feet and underarms especially. And her laugh is wonderful. Her laugh cannot be faked. It has a desperate quality to it. And Crystal yes, very ticklish and fully hated being tickled. Was never happy about it haha. I imagine the's the type of person that feels what she percieves as pain when being tickled. That video was not about bank robbing though. It was about a kidnapped mayor's daughter.

Yes, giggles for hire was Sara's debut. Love her outfit in that. Very pretty woman.

Last edited:
Sara - That laugh.
Priscilla. - duh.
Nancy - Great reactions.

Indeed. Forgive me I'm going to have to figure out exactly who Nancy was. I did so many tickling videos that it's difficult to remember all of them. Thank you for making me take a closer look at this Nancy ... so I can find out what you liked about her.

Your work was and remains the best of the best. Priscilla James is a tickling icon, one of the best five or ten best personalities of the tickling video era, but I think Lynette Lewis is one of the most underrated lees of all time. It’s easy to overlook her because her output was small, but she was a tickler’s dream—gorgeous, fun & ticklish over every inch of her body. You are a hall of famer just on the basis of finding her alone! She might be a grandmother now...lol...

As far as some of the others, there were so many...who was the Catwoman girl? She was great, also Autumn, and the woman who was the ticklee in the mayor’s daughter one, another classic video. Can’t pick just three, no sir.

New ground was being broken constantly back then so it’s hard to compare eras. That era felt more exciting because it was so new. In the very early days of tk videos there were no real tickling vid companies, just bondage filmmakers who did tk vids on the side. They didn’t really know what they were doing and probably didn’t care much. They weren’t enthusiasts like you, or, say, Pam from Solefully Yours. When people who were truly into it became involved, the game changed.

In the current era, Tickle Intensive does some fine work.

tk86, your opinion that the general stuff I produced was the best of the best, is so nice to hear. It's an honor man. And I very much appreciate you saying so. Sure, it's just one man's opinion but it's valuable to me because I started showing videos because I have the fetish and wanted to create and share real and fun tickling.

And yes, it is absolutely amazing how iconic Priscilla James is in the tickling fetish world. When you consider that she really isn't in THAT many videos, her popularity and being so well known, even 13 years later, is remarkable. She was not a "model" at all. She did those videos because she loved bondage and tickling kink. She also literally has a foot fetish for both guys and girls feet. When I met her I knew I had to somehow talk her into being on video. The rest is history.

As I agreed in another post, Lynette Lewis if literally off the charts ticklish. So funny being there and seeing that happen. I mean, laughing hysterically for 5 minutes after the tickling stopped! And then starting to laugh and cry tears from just hearing the words "I'm gonna come back and tickle you know" ... was a priceless experience.

Fun fact about Autumn. I was her very first tickling video experience. She was "a model" so she went on to every company she could find to be tickled. Nice girl, and super ticklish.

I fully agree about a more exciting era from 2000-2005 ish becuase it was new and evolving. That's kind of true with everything I think. I mean look how a TV sitcom can be so funny and interesting for the first 3 seasons and then it gets kinda "old and the same." I suppose there are only so many positions to bind someone in and only so many tools you can use to tickle. After a while "everything has been done."

I very much appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time and for expressing your well spoken opinion.

Nice to see ya snooping around the forum TIB. As with the masses, we all miss your work - some of the funnest videos and clips for sure.

I definitely miss Audrey Dupree - I think she was one of my favorites ;-)

Hope all is well brother

peace out,
daddy

Hey TIB! It's awesome that you're back! I've loved your videos for a long time :)

Some of the answers to your questions...

> FrenchTickling, Tickle Abuse, and SilverCherry are three of my personal favourite producers!
> My top three models from your old site: Gothic Claire, Victoria, and AJ
> My favourite video from you? 'AJ and a Vibrator'. Super, super hot! :D :D

Just back for a couple days but thank you. Yes AJ is something special isn't she. A unique easy going personality and that perfect 10 body OMG. She was a priviledge to be around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back