• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pulp Tickle Fiction Series 3

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I dug into my archives...no actually, it was the archives of my archives and found some very old stories that I called the Pulp Fiction Series.

I apologize in advance for the silliness and very rough writing style. I think I was still trying to find my writer's voice and decided to do a series of fun yarns with tickling as the theme.

I hope you can enjoy them as fun diversions. They were probably written in the 90s.

Pulp Tickle Fiction

THE JOYS OF ADVERTISING

Sometimes you gotta love your job. So when the Gillette company hired me to do their advertising for a new deodorant I figured it would be fun. The product was called DRY IDEA and I was to come up with an idea to show the public how smooth DRY IDEA remains when applied.

Well, being a long time underarm tickling fanatic, I sheepishly suggested that a man, sitting with a beautiful woman touches her armpit, to see how soft it is, and , naturally, the woman throws down her arm and laughs.

Millions have seen this exciting commercial already in the summer of '89, but very few know how we casted this it. IT WAS MY JOB TO AUDITION THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ARMPITS!!! I had to 'test' each of them for ticklishness as well!!! Naturally, they couldn't be too ticklish or we would never get through the commercial. I had to weed through the most ticklish ones.

The ad ran in the trade papers and the modeling agencies:

MODEL NEEDED FOR DEODORANT COMMERCIAL

FEMALE MUST SHOW UNDERARMS AT AUDITION

ONLY TICKLISH GIRLS NEED APPLY.

Well, what can I tell you? It was the day of the audition. Sunday. Everyone was out of the studio except for the girl at the receptionist desk; a gorgeous brunette with a great shape and (coincidently) wearing a white, sleeveless shirt and miniskirt, Becky.; and me.

Before noon, the outer office filled with gorgeous girls. My heart pounded as I saw them through the two way mirror: Tall and short, blondes, brunettes, redheads; all wearing some sort of sleeveless outfit. They giggled nervously and talked amongst themselves. Needing to know what they were saying, I switched on the intercom so I could eavesdrop.

"Do you believe that audition notice? Only 'ticklish girls need apply'. What are they going to do? Tickle us?

"I hope not. I'm VERY ticklish."

"Me too. I can't stand it at all."

"When I was little, my brothers always held me down and tickled me until I wet myself. I can't take tickling."

"How do my underarms look. Hey, Ha ha ha ...don't do that it tickles.. !!!"

My cock was straining against my pants, and I could've listened to the conversations all day and masturbated a few dozen times, but I wanted to get my hands on these girls and...well, do my job.

"Becky," I said over the intercom, "Send in the first girl, please."

The first girl walked into my studio. She shyly handed me her portfolio and sat down. The girl was gorgeous: Long, curly blonde hair (like Kim Basinger) and wearing a blue, flowery, cotton sleeveless dress. Her arms were beautiful; nice round shoulders. I perused her portfolio and put it down explaining the commercial. I told her how the girl in the commercial would have her underarm tickled three times. The girl giggled and put her hand over her mouth, shyly.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked straight out.

"Yes," she said, sweetly, "Very."

"Okay," I said rising and heart pounding," Please lift your arm up and put it behind your head."

She obeidiently raised her right arm and placed her hand behind her head. Her armpit was smooth, not a trace of hair. She started giggling.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, smiling, "I haven't even touched you yet."

"Hee hee hee...I'm sorry. I'm just so very ticklish ... Hee hee hee !!!!"

Penis throbbing, I touched her armpit, ever so slightly with my finger and slid it up and down about an inch.

"Aaaaah HA HA HA HA HA HA ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!" She giggled as she threw down her arm. "I'm sorry. I'm just so ticklish. I can't take it. Especially under my arm."

I lifted her other hand and placed both hands behind her head. Her big blue eyes looked up at me as her mouth strained to hold back the laughter.

"Don't hold it," I said, "Let it go."

"AAAAAAAHHHH HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE," she giggled in anticipation. Just the thought of being tickled like that caused her to double over as she threw her arms down and held one over her belly and one over her mouth.

"I'm okay. I'm okay Hee hee hee...!" she giggled as she regained her posture. She was so pretty. I was falling in love.

I reached all ten fingers to her two ticklish hollows and placed them on the smooth skin, tickling quickly.

"HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEE HEEE HEEE No NO NO NO!!!" she laughed as she threw her arms down, pinning my hands under her arms. I continued to tickle with my hands pinned into her armpits which caused her to go absolutely mad with laughter. I could feel the hot smoothness against my fingertips. She twisted and rolled off the chair. I followed with my hands the best I could and continued to wriggle as much as I could with the limited space. She was on her back and rolled back and forth but I continued tickling her extremely ticklish armpits. I could feel her soft breasts against my palms as I held my hands there.

HEE HEE HEE NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA AAHA HA HA AHHA HA HA HA HA AAAHHHHHHHA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO NO NO IT TICKLESSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Finally, reluctantly, I pulled my hands out of those warm hollows and let her catch her breath. She sat on the floor, hair all matted and stuck to her mouth. She ran her fingers through her hair and tried to collect herself. As she did that, I saw her beautiful, ticklish armpits again and I wanted to jump on her and make love to that fabulously ticklish woman, but I held back, knowing that I had an entire office full of these wonderful creatures.

The girl got up and wiped the dirt from her dress.

" Are we finished?" She said, smiling.

"I will call you," I said.

She walked to the door and turned to me. Her smile went right to my cock as she said, "I'm sure you will."

After I regained my own composure, fixed my pants and tucked my shirt in I looked at myself in the mirror. Try to keep it business, I said to myself. Yeah! Right! said another part of myself.

"Next, please, Becky," I called through the intercom. My mouth dropped open as this gorgeous model walked in. I recognized her immediately. She was Cindy Crawford.

"Hi Cindy," I said, voice quivering a little. "Hey I loved your exercise video."

"Thanks," she said with a smile that could drive someone to suicide!

Man, was she beautiful; so much more in person. She was smaller than I imagined, and her SKIN... Her skin was like silk. She continued, "My agent said I need to do more TV so, here I am. The Revlan ads are being taken over by Claudia so I might be convinced to work with Gillette."

"I'd love to work with you," Who was I kidding? I'd love to tie you to my bed and fuck your brains out while I tickled you into a frenzy!

"I was sitting with my agent. You know her?."

I nodded unconsciously as I looked up and down her smooth, bare arms and gorgeous breasts. She wore a black, low cut sleeveless dress. Her legs were long, thin and silky. What a beauty!!!!

"So," she continued, "We were reading the audition notice and my agent read the part about 'only ticklish girls need apply' and she reminded me of one of the first times I had this photo shoot and I was wearing this sleeveless dress and, well, I had to pose with my arms up like this..."

She placed her hands behind her head and I saw, in the flesh, the underarms that I beat off to so many times in the pictures. I almost came in my pants. My heart was pounding. They were so soft, so smooth. I couldn't wait to tickle those soft ticklish spots.

She put down her arms. "Anyway, the photographer was getting a lot of glare off my skin. He wanted a soft look, so he asked the make-up guy to take his brush and powder my underarms. Well, I can't tell you what happened."

"Tell me!!!" Tell me you gorgeous creature. Show me!!

"I guess I wasn't paying attention and when that soft thing started brushing my underarm...well...I went crazy. I fell to the floor and started laughing. It tickled sooooo much! I am VERY ticklish under my arms, I found out. After that, I had to brush them myself because I wouldn't let him get near my underarms without cracking up totally."

"Well, I hate to tell you, but this audition consists of me tickling your underarms a little."

"God, Oh, I don't know if I can take that....Well, okay, if I HAVE to. I haven't been tickled since I was a little girl." I gasped as she lifted her arms behind her head like before, but I almost fainted when she said, "Alright, Mr. Director...tickle me."

My hands shook as I reached them up to her and took the eight fingers of both hands and laid them on her wrists. I wrapped my thumbs around the back of her wrists. Then, I started to slide them. Immediately, upon touching her, she giggled. What music!!! What a laugh!!! But, as I slid my hands down her arms to her lower arms, near her elbows, her giggle turned shrill and she threw her arms down.

"I don't know," she said giggling, "This is gonna tickle too much." When I didn't answer (mostly, because I was tongue tied) she said, "Oh, alright" and put her hands behind her head again.

This time, I started at her elbows and slid, very slowly, over her upper arms. Her upper arms were very very ticklish and she fought to keep her hands behind her head. She kept letting go and putting them back.

" Eeeeeeee hee hee hee heee Aaha ha ha hee hee hee Oh, this tickles !!! EEE hee hee hee hee...Oh my God... Ohhhh hee hee hee hee hee..TICKLESSSS!!!!!!!!! Do you have to torture me so SLOWLY???"

Finally, I had all I could take of this teasing. I grabbed her two hands tightly, behind her head, with my left hand. With my right hand, I slid right down to her underarm and started tickling her. She screamed and tugged at my hand but couldn't move, except to squirm. She threw her head back and laughed the most girlish laugh I'd ever heard. It was beautiful. And so was she. Her body wriggled in her sexy, lowcut sleeveless dress that bared only the best and most ticklish skin; hands behind her head, hair swinging back and forth, me tickling one underarm, then the other.

"EEeeeeeee HEE HEE HEE !!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE !!!!! NO NO NO NO NO HEE HEE HEE HEE !!!!! STOP ITTTTT !!!!! IT TICKLES !!! IT TICKLES !!!!!! IT TICKLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEEEEEEE HHEEEEE!!!"

I'd stop tickling just to feel the skin of her underarm with my fingertips; just to feel how good and smooth this ticklish girl was. Of course, the feeling of my fingers on her sensitive underarms tickled her like mad.

"HEE HEE HEE OOOOOHHHHH !!!!! STOP T-TEASING MEEEEEEE HE HEE HEE HEE HEEE !!!!! IT TICKLES IT TICKLES !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!"

Finally, I realized how crazy I was getting. I was tickling this poor girl to hesterics, me in a state of bliss, not realizing how long I was tickling. Was I cumming?? She was falling off the chair and I was holding her tight. As she slipped down, her arms would stretch up over her head. This would only spark me into tickling her more and more and more. Before I knew it, she was in total hesterics with tears running down her cheeks. I realized what I had just done. I just tickled Cindy Crawford into hesterics; a deed that most tickling fanatics would practically kill to do.

I released her and she was a mess. Her make-up was running and her dress was hiked up to her panties. She was so sexy after being tickled, that I was ready to jump on her and take her right there.

"Well," she said, blowing her nose into a tissue and fixing herself, "I'm glad that all auditions aren't like that. Gosh, you really got into it with me. Torturing my poor underarms like that. I'll never raise my arms in front of you again. You little tickle demon."

"I'm sorry," I said, "You're so deliciously ticklish. I couldn't help it."

"Oh," she said, standing up and moving real close to me, her long brown hair over her eyes, practically kissing me. "Ticklish girls turn you on?"

I kissed her ever so lightly on her soft lips. "Yes, as a matter of fact, they do." I put both hands on her delicate sides. I could feel her ticklish ribs beneath my fingers and I, very lightly, tickled the sensitive ridges.

"EEEKKK!!!" Cindy gasped slightly, and raised her body to avoid my fingers. This, of course, brought her body closer to mine.

Cindy said in a whisper. "No one. NO ONE has ever done anything like that to me. I was actually getting turned on by it. You are incredibly sensual."

"So are you." I said, holding her tightly.

I longed to have her completely mine. I longed to see her tied in tickling spread-eagle fashion to my bed: me, running a stiff feather into her armpits, between her toes, up and down her delicate soles. I longed to run my fingers up and down, up and down, up and down the delicate ridges of her slim sides and ribs; to explore the ticklishness of her belly and between her legs. I was panting with the thought of exploding inside her as my fingers danced, merrily, inside the sensitive hollows of her smooth armpits; her girlish giggles mixed with moans.

"Can we get together for dinner, tonight?" I whispered to her gorgeous face.

"I'm married you know."

"Just dinner; a business dinner," I said with a lump in my throat the size of Rhode Island.

"Dinner and....perhaps a tickle or two?" she said as I held her tightly.

I bent to kiss her soft shoulder. Then I took her hand and raised it over her head and kissed the warm, soft underarm. It was delicous. She threw her head back and moaned as I felt her slightly pulling her hand from mine. Holding her tightly , I licked the extremely smooth, hairless surface of her underarm. This time, she giggled in an explosion and pulled down her arm with a sudden strength. Still giggling she turned and walked away. Turning back to me she said:

"Tonight, you and I."

"I'll bring a feather," I said, sweating.

"You tickle demon," she giggled. Then she was gone.

Ah, the wonders of this world. The opportunities for the rabid tickling enthusiast. Tickling. Tickling! TICKLING!!!

It has driven me mad at times. Other times I'm glad to be able to look at the world through the tickler's view. So much more to see. Sure, I love the shape of a woman's body; maybe more so than the average person. I love her breasts, round bottom, face and hips. I love every aspect of a woman that makes her what she is. But I also love her arms and her underarms; warm, soft and...ticklish. The power to turn a dignified woman of the world into a giggling school girl. And I love her feet; soft and musky. Her feet; that with just a tiny touch of a finger can make a grown, mature woman beg like a slave to you.

Her sides and ribs; more than just a place to put your hands when you hold her tightly. No, a set of sensitive buttons that can make her belong to you.

Tickling is the vehicle to make a woman yours, to drive a woman crazy, to make her into the sexiest creature alive, and in no way, harms her or disturbs her natural beauty. On the contrary, it enhances it! Tickling also puts YOU in control!

"Becky", I said after a nice, relaxing lunch, "Please send in the next victim, uh, I mean woman."

"You're a beast," Becky said.

Becky sent in the next girl. She, like the others was a model and absolutely gorgeous. But as she walked in, I noticed the others sitting nervously. Then a thought occured to me and I went to the intercom.

"Becky," I said as she clicked on, "Send in five more girls."

This was a opportunity of a lifetime, I thought. Five girls walked in. Picture this: Some short, some tall, blondes, redheads,, brunettes; All wearing sleeveless dresses and shirts. Some hugged them tightly, revealing their slender shapes and prominent ribs, some wore low-cut sleeveless dresses; breasts round and plump, legs, long and silky and smooth...Oh...so smooth.

I wasted no words.

"Okay, please sit down," I said as I lined up six chairs in a row. "You all know what the ad read and you all know that I have little time. I won't mince words. I need to see how ticklish you all are and I'm going to ask all of you to put down your portfolios and raise your arms over your heads."

They all looked at each other and giggled. Their smiles were enough to send a man into orbit. Then they put down their portfolios and put their long, bare arms up in the air. It was beautiful, 12 arms to tickle as I wished. Heaven could never be better than this! I fashioned myself a King.

"You can rest your hands on top of your heads if you wish."

The girls were all nervous with anticipation. Obviously, they were all very ticklish and didn't know whether they could stand being tickled so vulnerably like this.

This time, instead of facing them, I thought I would really make them nervous (and more ticklish) if I stood behind them and tickled them. I stepped behind the first girl and reached around. Her armpits were smooth and ready. I placed my fingers ever so lightly on the soft skin and tickled very light and teasingly.

"Oooooooooh hee hee hee hee hee hee heeeeee oooh, that tickles!!!" she giggled as she tried to keep her arms up. She bent over to get out of the way, still maintaining her arms over her head. This was a challenge to me. I quickened the tickling speed and she burst out into laughter and threw her arms down. As I moved to the next girl, the first was still laughing from the tickling.

"Oh God," said the second girl, giggling and looking at the first girl, "I don't know if I'm gonna be able to stand this."

"You'll live," I said. Then I reached up to this gorgeous blonde and tickled with all my fingers on her cute armpits. Instantly, she threw her arms down and laughed so hard she fell on the floor.

The girls all lost it and started laughing so hard themselves that they threw their arms down and giggled.

When they all regained their composure, I walked to the third girl and she started giggling uncontrollably. This started all the girls giggling again.

"I didn't even touch you, yet," I said. enjoying this immeasurably.

"I know...hee hee hee hee hee...b-but...it's gonna t-t-ticklllllllle!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...!!!!"

"That's the whole point, dear," I said as I lifted her arms up again.

This time, I just showed her my forefinger, tickling the air in front of her face. She laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Aaaaaha ha ha ha aaaaha hahaha!!!! Don't hee hee hee Don't tickle meeee!!! Please don't tickle me. I'm so ticklish!!!!!!!!" she pleaded as she watched my finger, tickling the air, get closer and closer to her bare, exposed armpit. The other girls giggled so much as they watched this petite brunette with a face that could launch a million ships. My finger got so close to her armpit and she really started laughing. I tickled the air about 1/32nd of an inch away and she threw her arms down and laughed hysterically.

"Hee hee hee...I'm...Phew!...I'm sorry," she said, laughing, "But the wind tickled meeeee!!! Hee hee hee hee hee OH! OH! Ha ha ha ha ha...!!!!!!"

"Okay girls," I said, "Hold her!"

With that, the two girls who were already tickled, got up and held her arms up over her head. It was beautiful. I looked at those two girls. I knew they were mine. I had taken them with my tickling and now they were mine. The girls held the arms of this petite beauty and she helplessly gave herself up to fate.

I approached the gorgeous and highly ticklish girl being held there and I wiggled my fingers in the air in front of her. Instantly, she giggled and pulled at the girls, but they held her arms up tightly. She was giggling like crazy and squirming madly as I neared her. Closer and closer, I wriggled until my fingers were tickling the air in front of her armpits. She threw her head back and laughed and laughed.

Suddenly, I leaned forward and touch the very very soft skin of her delicate armpits. She was the most ticklish girl I'd ever tickled. She squealed and screamed and laughed and laughed and laughed her lungs out.

I loved the feel of her armpits on my fingertips as I wriggled and tickled the sensitive skin.

"Eeeeeeeee HEE HEE HEE HEE AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!! HEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOWW!!! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE!!!!"

Finally, the girl fell to the floor and her arms pulled loose. She sat on the floor and laughed as she tried to catch her breath, her hair was matted in front of her face and she laughed as she blew the hair out of the way.

One girl reached down and offered a hand to this poor girl. When she reached up to grab the hand, the girl on top grabbed her hand and then shot the fingers of her other hand under the helpless girl's armpit. The petite girl screamed and fell to the floor again.

"That wasn't fair," The petite girl giggled. All the girls started laughing.

I directed all the girls to put their arms back up again and started playing them like they were musical instruments. I tickled one with one hand while tickling another with my other hand. Then I would run behind one girl and start tickling her. As soon as she fell to the floor I would run over to another and tickle her. I would get behind two girls and tickle each with both hands at the same time. The girls never knew where I would strike next and the room was full of screams, squeals and laughter. Giggles rose and fell and, boy, was I horny!

After a few minutes of this, I told the girls that they should all leave their resumes with Becky at the front desk and I would have her call them. They picked up their portfolios, still laughing, some rubbing their armpits, and walked out of the door.

Just as the petite girl was getting up. though I called her over.

"Yes," she said sweetly, looking up at me with big blue eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Mindy."

"Mindy, you are very very sexy."

"Very very ticklish you mean," she said giggling.

"I would like to call you," I said boldly. "How about dinner tonight?"

"Okay," she said. As she started to walk away, she turned to me and smiled, "What should I wear?" she asked with a smile.

"Something casual, something comfortable," I said.

"Something sleeveless?" she asked with a giggle as she raised an arm.

"Yeah," I said, erection throbbing, "Something sleeveless!"

I turned to look at the "me" in the mirror.

Author's Note here in 2018. Okay I was young and silly. Didn't really know how to put together a story, but it was fun when it first appeared on a Usenet group long before our beloved TMF.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back