• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think we need 2 (count 'em 2) Chat Rooms...

Moses25

4th Level Orange Feather
I'm not here right now, but if I were, I would be mulling over the idea of having two chat rooms: one fer tickling, one fer not. Just like we have two separate boards in the main forum: one fer tickling discussions, and one fer general...

I find cyber-tickling useless and silly. A lot of people, respectfully, do not. But it would be nice to engage in a general discussion of things with the people that I like and know w/out having to wait until the 2-3 blokes who are actively duelling in the main room with each other have gotten enough tickling "out of their system" so that the rest of us peeps can get a word in edgewise.

Private messaging b/w cohorts is not the same as chatting in the main room, btw, as some people, who usually remain reticient during tickling, will engage in the general topic at hand, which is really enjoyable to those of us who do most of the blabbing...

I know spontaneous cyber-tickling will still occur in GD Chat, but it still will give the chance to a lot of folks who just want to "chat" to do so unhindered by those who have come to play.

Cheers. :D

Managing one room is the limit of our ability, so we'd have to choose between a tickling chat room or a general chat room.

Hmmmm Lets see, What did that 'T' stand for in the sites name? :)

I'm sure you can guess where I'll put the sites resorces.

While I'd love to be able to offer two rooms, we can't. So tickling it shall be. There are hundreds of general use chatrooms about the web, and one can even form a invitation only yahoo club and invite your buddies to it's chat room if you really desire to chat with a specific set of people.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Hmmmm Lets see, What did that 'T' stand for in the sites name? :)
Myriads
Funny, funny man he is...

Cheers.:D

thats simple. when in the chat room just ask to pc and state no cyber I want to just chat. If you did this I am sure more women would answer you that they do the ones that want to cyber. There are many women out there who feel as you do you just have to find them .

I think what Moses is referin to are the people that go "If you like _______ then PC me!" every couple of sentences (Moses, the game is comgin! I found it under my desk yesterday, I thought I had mailed it! Sorry!)

Hey- we have the TMF chatroom here, then there's the Yahoo TMF chatroom, why not have one for tickling and one for general discussions since they are both already set up AND both can only be accessed by members?

People are free to use the TMF yahoo room as they like. It's there to be used.

Have a ball.

But I must ask, why not just create a sub room in the real room and chat there, or even more simply, ignore requests to IM, as pop ups are disabled by default, any requests will just pass as normal posts. No hassles to let them pass.

Myriads

Myriads just hit the Bullseye

I wish that somehow you could advertise that fact more widely.

Here, I'll even write the ad myself....

Attention Women: You will no longer be bombarded with a maze of exploding windows in the chat room. PC requests from impolite men will now just scroll on off the screen. Repeat-o-matic jerks can be silenced with two mouse clicks.

The old Fourth-Of-July entry experience was enough to scare away 90% of the female members who tried it. One time was all it took to make it a one-time experience

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back