• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any women living in Ireland?

Yardis

TMF Novice
Hi everybody

Just wondering if there are any women on here from/living in Ireland. I'd love to get to know some women from my own country and maybe eventually, after talking for a while, meet up at some stage (but there's no pressure, if you want to just message on here that's fine). Haven't managed to find too many people from Ireland, mostly USA and UK.

I'm 24/M switch, into f/m and m/f.

I'd love to get know some Irish women. Feel free to pm anytime

Ireland is in the UK isn't it? Why don't you just travel to england if you're looking for local people to meet, it doesn't take long. I drove from wales to Scotland in less than a day, Ireland is about a half hour boat journey away from england, just get a boat would be my advice.

Because Irish girls are hotter than English girls.
Also, northern Ireland is in the UK but SOuthern Ireland is not.

I think there are roughly 3 million women living in Ireland but it's been a while since I've counted :hipoke:

Ireland is in the UK isn't it? Why don't you just travel to england if you're looking for local people to meet, it doesn't take long. I drove from wales to Scotland in less than a day, Ireland is about a half hour boat journey away from england, just get a boat would be my advice.

Republic of Ireland is not in the UK no

Among three million women there will not be a single one who shares your vices.

Just get out there and start talking to those women who attract you. Don't make a big thing out of your particular kink, just start experimenting gently during more 'mainstream' mutual activities. Or make yourself a Fetlife profile, (www.fetlife.com) and start emailing. https://fetlife.com/countries/105 is for Ireland, and it lists 40,837 Kinksters living there.

An appreciable proportion are women. Some are right for you, and they're waiting, even if they're presently unaware of your existence.

Get busy.

Hi there. Irish woman here. My husband and I are both members on Fetlife and here and have some great friends within the community. Not really interested in events or play or anything but happy to chat or offer any advice or anything. I'm in my mid thirties so I'm quite a bit older but we like to think we are still cool ;) *cough*

Also...just to reiterate to one of the comments above...Ireland is NOT in the UK :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back