• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2018 Discussion/ Party Thread!

CapturedDoll

Verified
Here is the link: https://join.skype.com/LWVapLGC7Jod

I thought it would be nice for those attending NEST to post here when they feel like it. To write about what's happening. The atmosphere, your experiences. Anything you would enjoy talking about. :)

I also was thinking tonight (or most likely tomorrow night) Providing the link to our Monthly Skype Chat so that- for those of you who would like to: Livestream from your hotel room and just enjoy talking about it with us. I will be moderating. And will provide the link here later tonight.

If nothing else, we can have our own online NEST party. Celebrating the event with all of you... just from home.

It is Saturday now so I should be on at about 7pm Eastern time. Other folks are planning to come at 5pm Eastern time. So really any time after 5pm Eastern is cool to come on by!

Now, I KNOW most of you will be busy and having tons of fun. So I really don't expect anyone to livestream from their rooms... but... I figured I would still put that out there for those who might want to. Why not? :) This is our HUGE event of the year and I personally want to celebrate it with you.

And of course... eating my popcorn... knowing how ticklish you all are... and how much you're going to "suffer".

HAHAHAAAA ;)

Have a great time everyone!!! Let the Games begin!! :xpulcy:

Last edited:
What an amazing idea! I sadly can´t make it there this year and would love to see some of my friends :)
(I miss you all like crazy!!!)

What an amazing idea! I sadly can´t make it there this year and would love to see some of my friends :)
(I miss you all like crazy!!!)

Yes... as I can't go either... this is the next best thing. Which I think is fun. :)

I wonder how many have arrived? Or are still on the plane or driving. I bet their adrenaline is pumping with excitement. :)

I think most attendees have arrived already, though some only can travel on friday after being done with work so a few will be still on their way.
The 3 times I´ve been there 2011/2012/2017 I used to fly in on thursday and leave on Monday noon for the Airport again - always Long journeys but they all were worth it every mile - I hope so bad that I´ll be able to go again next year!

A first NEST is attending a tickling gathering, a second one is seeing friends again - and after the third one it always is like coming home :)

Awww... :)

Well for me I can't mod tonight. It's "Star Wars Day" and so my Bf is showing me The Last Jedi. I missed out on it being sick and so... *grabs my popcorn and a light sabar". :swordfight:

I am planning on being there at 7pm Eastern. And the rules are below as well. I may jump on at 5pm but others are planning to be there possibly even earlier. So just keep checking in throughout the day.

Here is the link: https://join.skype.com/LWVapLGC7Jod

Also as mentioned in the previous post when you join please state your TMF name. If you don't you'll get the boot.

1. Unless you've spoken to me first no one start a call in this chat except the admins.
2. NO Nudity. None. Nope not even half a dick.
3. No Personal Messages to anyone except me or the mods.
4. If you do have any issues please say so in the chat before coming to us, unless you feel uncomfortable.
5. If someone messages you without your consent please notify me or one of the mods straight away. Also please take a screen shot.
6. Banter is fine, fighting is not. Please behave yourselves. We're all adults here.
7. No forced Roleplaying. Roleplaying in itself is fine but please, it goes both ways.
8. No back seat roleplaying.
9. No Lurking. Yes I know everyone wants to but unfortunately this makes it considerably harder for us mods to keep the chill and fun environment we're after!
10. HAVE FUN!! This is supposed to be a bunch of like minded people finally having a face to face chat!

Again Nest Folks are welcome to swing by and let us know what is going on. Obviously you can't skype in front of others as that is not allowed for privacy. But, if you want to go to your room and talk with us we'd all love to know how it's going!

Last edited:
After 5pm Eastern is also ok to come by. That way we can provide more time for people who live in other countries. I may still not be on until 7pm Eastern but... check in to see if anyone is on yet after 5pm Eastern if you so wish to. :)

We'll be starting in 5 mins so come on over everyone. And PLEASE give your TMF name upon arrival. :)

The chat is still ongoing so come on by! :)

I hope everyone is having a great time at Nest! *kisses*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back