• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach buried scenario

SerialTick

Hello everyone :wavingguy

I was asking myself a little question: why are there so few tickling videos that use the scenario of being buried in the sand at the beach and tickled ?
It seems however that it's one of the most playful scenarios, which don't require equipment (stocks etc ...) and which remains a classic with the tickling community.
I'm sorry about Ticklingparadise or TickleIntensive, which had been successful videos of this type.

What do you think?

Good evening to all ;)

I still would love to be buried like this and tickled insane. Love this scenario as well.

My all time favorite scenario & I have wondered that too. Wish more would do them, doesnt get enough love

Wife and I were on vacation last year and we tried this scenario at a local beach where we stayed. Quiet beach so not too many people. That was just me of my favorite ticklings, seeing her laugh with only her head and feet above the sand. Wish I could have tickled longer, definitely want to try it again

I am a lifetime member of the 'Beach Buried Tickling Fan Club'! Lol.

It's one of the very, very best tickling scenarios and in my opinion, sadly underused! Who can forget the legendary Tickling Paradise videos with Gia and Renee getting their feet tickled under the sand? Truly legendary stuff! :D

I live in Michigan. My birthday is in October. At the end of last summer, my wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her I wanted a weekend without the kids in Northern Michigan. For my gift I wanted to bury her in the sand at a spot on Lake Michigan that we spend a lot of time at. I told her the one catch is that she had to wear nylons. To my surprise, she agreed. She is shy about doing fet things in public.
We made arrangements for my mom to come stay with the kids for a weekend in early October. A few days before our weekend, my mom's health had some setbacks and all of the plans got scrapped. I still hope to live this fantasy out someday.

yeah i'd love to see more of these types of scenarios , one of my favourites to.
i live near alot of beaches, so i'm kinda hoping one day i'll be able to experience it for real lol

yeah i'd love to see more of these types of scenarios , one of my favourites to.
i live near alot of beaches, so i'm kinda hoping one day i'll be able to experience it for real lol

Maybe the Cornish coast will one day become the haven for buried and tickled videos! ;)

I've been the victim of this a couple of times and it's always hot. The weight of the sand on my chest made it a little hard to breathe and a little scary. We're definitely going to do it this summer.

never done that would like to try it

Awesome scenario, a bucket list item for me. I'd guess maybe shyness, there aren't many who are willing to do that on public maybe?

It's summer time ;)

The moment of beach buried tickled. I hope see videos of this scenario like "Tickle Intensive" or others studios and wish you lots of experiences like this !

Thanks, SerialTick, for starting this thread. I love this topic and how you framed it. Like you, I absolutely love the buried in the sand scenarios where a woman with just her head and barefeet exposed is tickled on her feet for fun. It almost seems to me a reflex of any one passing by such a scene to take their fingers and run them up and down the woman’s exposed bare feet to see if she is indeed ticklish. And like you said as well, there doesn’t seem to be a more innocuous entry into the tickle fetish world than this scenario, and like you asked, why don’t we see more of it? Baffling. I live near the beach and fantasize about being able to do this with my wife and some of her friends one day. Would be SO fun! If it ever happens, it most assuredly will end up here on this forum and on my website.

Here are a few links to some videos that I like:

https://youtu.be/30CBHLyDgus

https://youtu.be/gE2Iie4l0_k

Probably because beaches and other places with enough sand have lots of people there, and most people aren't comfortable shooting a tickling video with a lot of people around.

I agree though. It's a good, playful scenario that's easy to set up. Wish we had a little more sand tickling scenarios. :)

It's a fun predicament for a person to be stuck in, and for the tickler to mercilessly tickle the 'bound' person. A catch about being buried in sand is that it only allows foot tickling and most of the ticklee's body will be buried. If a woman is at the beach, I'd want to tickle her all over.

fbmf3bo2e3a31.jpg

In real life I love the beach scenario, one of the best tickling experiences to have. But when it comes to tickle clips I don't find them entertaining at all, I find them boring and the women are barely ticklish, if they are ticklish at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back