• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fight with my hot friend

Punkkidd95

So this happened back in high school during my Junior year which was forever ago now, however I remember this time like it happened a week ago. I used to hang out very frequently with my friend, whom I shall call C. Back then, C and I were pretty close at the time. I met her when she was a Freshman, she is a year younger than me. She is about 5'4" tall, very athletic body, (you should see her now, she's got a 6 pack!) back then she had a pixie cut with dirty blond bangs, and the rest was black. Perfect, fair skin, with I would guess size 7 feet, which are slim with short toes that were painted black if I remember correctly. now, we were sitting on my bed one afternoon after walking around a carnival an hour or so beforehand watching a show. I could not tell you how it started, or who started it for that matter (it was probably me), however we started tickling each other. I would tickle her from time to time, but just playfully. This day, however, turned into a battle of the tickles! We were poking at each other's sides, which prompted me to pounce! I am much stronger than she is, so I soon got the upper hand and went to town on her sides, squeezing and running my fingers under her ribs. her laugh is adorable! she squeals and makes that silly "tsssssst tssssst" noise (man I hope that makes sense) and when she really gets going, her expressions are fantastic, and she becomes breathless! Now, I am a guy who loves his feet, and this was the first time I could tickle hers! She had her shoes off, because they were sore and sweaty and needed air, as well as mine. I didn't have to fight much to make it to her feet, but at this point I felt like she was purposefully playing weak! I grab her by the ankle and start scribbling my nails and fingers all over her super soft soles! She went into hysterics! by this time, we had rolled onto the floor, yet I still had my grasp! I tickled her precious feet for about 3 minutes or so, but it felt like an hour! I had to do everything in my power not to put her toes in my mouth as I did it, however I did find out that she thinks foot fetishes are kind of weird.. after I relented and gave her a break, she continued laughing 30 seconds after or so, before stating she needed to pee, but that it was a blast for her! Thinking I had won, I lay on my stomach on my bed as she is gone, and look at my phone. Little did I realize, when she returned, she crawled onto the bed slowly, and then in a flash sat on my legs and attacked my poor, unsuspecting feet! She was so talented, and her nails were long and ruthless! I feigned weakness as well, because I was in heaven, and I wanted this to last! she began scraping her nails crazily across my soles! focusing on both feet at once! I was ballistic with laughter, and she was laughing, too! which made it so much worse! she then began slowly running a single finger around each foot individually, switching between each foot, and between that and quickly scribbling! It was absolute torture, and she was having so much fun! after about 2 minutes, she stopped, and we sat in silence for a while. We talked for a while about other things before she left, and she said she would win the next time we hung out! unfortunately, we don't talk much anymore. She is such a hard worker and is kicking ass in college, work, and the gym! however, we still talk from time to time. Later on from that moment, she took to putting her bare feet in my face CONSTANTLY! I told her I hated it, but I totally loved it hahaha! I wish I could get another chance to tickle her again, however with our respective busy lives, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. That's my story though! what do you guys think? My story telling could use some work, lol

So this happened back in high school during my Junior year which was forever ago now, however I remember this time like it happened a week ago. I used to hang out very frequently with my friend, whom I shall call C. Back then, C and I were pretty close at the time. I met her when she was a Freshman, she is a year younger than me. She is about 5'4" tall, very athletic body, (you should see her now, she's got a 6 pack!) back then she had a pixie cut with dirty blond bangs, and the rest was black. Perfect, fair skin, with I would guess size 7 feet, which are slim with short toes that were painted black if I remember correctly. now, we were sitting on my bed one afternoon after walking around a carnival an hour or so beforehand watching a show. I could not tell you how it started, or who started it for that matter (it was probably me), however we started tickling each other. I would tickle her from time to time, but just playfully. This day, however, turned into a battle of the tickles! We were poking at each other's sides, which prompted me to pounce! I am much stronger than she is, so I soon got the upper hand and went to town on her sides, squeezing and running my fingers under her ribs. her laugh is adorable! she squeals and makes that silly "tsssssst tssssst" noise (man I hope that makes sense) and when she really gets going, her expressions are fantastic, and she becomes breathless! Now, I am a guy who loves his feet, and this was the first time I could tickle hers! She had her shoes off, because they were sore and sweaty and needed air, as well as mine. I didn't have to fight much to make it to her feet, but at this point I felt like she was purposefully playing weak! I grab her by the ankle and start scribbling my nails and fingers all over her super soft soles! She went into hysterics! by this time, we had rolled onto the floor, yet I still had my grasp! I tickled her precious feet for about 3 minutes or so, but it felt like an hour! I had to do everything in my power not to put her toes in my mouth as I did it, however I did find out that she thinks foot fetishes are kind of weird.. after I relented and gave her a break, she continued laughing 30 seconds after or so, before stating she needed to pee, but that it was a blast for her! Thinking I had won, I lay on my stomach on my bed as she is gone, and look at my phone. Little did I realize, when she returned, she crawled onto the bed slowly, and then in a flash sat on my legs and attacked my poor, unsuspecting feet! She was so talented, and her nails were long and ruthless! I feigned weakness as well, because I was in heaven, and I wanted this to last! she began scraping her nails crazily across my soles! focusing on both feet at once! I was ballistic with laughter, and she was laughing, too! which made it so much worse! she then began slowly running a single finger around each foot individually, switching between each foot, and between that and quickly scribbling! It was absolute torture, and she was having so much fun! after about 2 minutes, she stopped, and we sat in silence for a while. We talked for a while about other things before she left, and she said she would win the next time we hung out! unfortunately, we don't talk much anymore. She is such a hard worker and is kicking ass in college, work, and the gym! however, we still talk from time to time. Later on from that moment, she took to putting her bare feet in my face CONSTANTLY! I told her I hated it, but I totally loved it hahaha! I wish I could get another chance to tickle her again, however with our respective busy lives, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. That's my story though! what do you guys think? My story telling could use some work, lol

Awesome story, but why didn't you tickle her feet when she kept sticking them in your face?

Great story! :feets: I think you should have admitted that you loved having her feet in your face. :devil:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back