• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter's Importance

DarkTickleVamp

TMF Poster
I was wondering just how important laughter is to Lers and Lees......
I know when I watch tickle videos I always want to hear nice laughter, that's what gets me going.
Also when I'm being tickled I don't laugh and for me it's disappointing because I feel like I'm letting down whoever my Ler is.

Laughter is super important to me. But if I like you as a person, your other reactions will be just as pleasing to me.

Case in point. I tickled a woman today. She didn't have much laughter until I got to her ribs, armpits and sides.

But she squirmed like a caterpillar on an electric plate.

I enjoyed tickling her because we chatted before it all began and she was really cool.

BUT DEM RIIIIIIIBS. DEM RIIIIIIBS!!! Dem ribs....

Laughter is everything for me. Even if the person I would be getting naughty with isn't ticklish and is able to convincingly fake the laughter, that's what id need :)

Laughter is everything for me. This is where the complex part of my tickling fetish comes into play. There's a certain type of laughter that I like, and those are the best ticklees. Any non-laughter response causes a loss of interest in tickling that individual.

YES!

I'll still tickle someone if they don't laugh, but if they laugh like hell, it's a big turn on to me! Screaming and/or shouting while I'm tickling is something that I don't care for. Plus, if they're wiggling around while they're being tickled is also a big turn on! Both laughing and wiggling around really sets me off!

Laughter is most important AFTER being ticklish. I hate clips where the LEE is going "TeeHee" in that reading tone.

I really love being tickled but I just don't laugh when someone tickles me.......
It does tickle and I can feel it and all but I just don't laugh and it makes me sad :/

I really love being tickled but I just don't laugh when someone tickles me.......
It does tickle and I can feel it and all but I just don't laugh and it makes me sad :/

I'd still enjoy it if you and I click. Your enjoyment makes it better. Anyone who says otherwise is just a sadist. Not bad either.

So important that sometimes I think I have a laughing fetish more than a tickling one.

~ toyou

It's definitely important. Mainly because I need to to know my lee is enjoying his/herself. And yeah, a sexy laugh is a serious turn on and it helps me know which of their spots gets the best reaction.

For me talking with the laughter lets me know "how I am doing" , one occasion I tickled a lady while I was sitting on the sofa and
she was laying on it with her upperbody across my thighs, I just sunk one hand into her left armpit area, she was a curvy breasted lady
and the delight was double, the softness of a ticklish armpit and breast on the inner part of my fingers.hand, and her running
commentary, laughing and telling me what a beast I was, but not demanding I stop.
Yes a non laughing response would put me off if it was the first attempt, but if I knew someone was ticklish, I would continue exploring,
as for me being tickled, almost every occasion someone has tickled me and I have squirmed or laughed, ladies have gone full on
for 5 -500 seconds if circumstances allowed, or returned to tickle me when opportunities existed, example, a tickle on my sides
in the office/pub/house etc.. generally meant a follow up at the next opportunity.

Laughter is definitely a big part for me. If someone isn't laughing then either they aren't ticklish or I'm not doing a good job, which are both turn-offs. I've often wondered whether or not this means I have a bit of a laughing fetish too, but really I think it's the laughing as a result of tickling that turns me on, not the laughing itself.

Laughter to me is such an integral part of any tickling experience, whether it's giving, receiving, or watching tickling videos. The differences from person to person, the ways in which we let our laughter free, are what makes it so brilliant! :)

If you are in love with your partner, as long as they are truly enjoying it, it's ok I would think.. But a sexy giggle does get the fluids going :D

I think that it makes a huge difference, especially if it's the 'out of control' involuntary type of laughter. I purchased a clip once that looked promising from the trailer, but most of her reactions in the whole thing were shrieks, grunts and snorts. This did nothing for me, because although she was tickled a lot, her reactions were almost as if she was able to hold back.

The heartier the laugh the better!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Love the laughter and that moment when a smile turns into laughter. Hate screamers. For the ideal see Sara from the tickler in black videos. Such a great sexy laugh with tickling. But reactions are good too.

I have too agree, I do like hearing the Lees laughter,especially if they hold out first. I love watching their reactions as they start to crack under the tickling lol weather it is the first little smile into a grin or a giggle into a laugh. I just enjoy seeing all the small movements or thrashes or wriggles as you drift over a sweet tickle spot lol and when you finally get that laugh it's like a well worth it XP

It's why I find myself intrigued by the ticklees reactions and I do pay close attention to them even more so than the tickling. But I also agree that if the Lee and Ler clicks then that's good too even with or without a laugh. As long as the other reations are noticeable

Very important, nothing better than when a lee is trying not to laugh and then you get that moment the head goes back and pure laughter streams out in total surrender.

Laughter is the most important thing. Without outright laughter and giggling, why bother tickling the person

Definitely for me. Laughter is the end goal. It's why I trace my fingertips along her soles, why I gently wriggle a knuckle in between each rib. It's why I tease in along the hollow of the armpit, and why a squeeze and knead the thighs and tummy.

Beautiful and hysterical laughter is why I'm a tickler, and ticklish agony rendering me completely weak and helpless and drawing peals of euphoric shrieks is why I'm a Lee lol

I think laughter is quite important but if you squirm or there is any visible sign that you're struggling to avoid the tickling then it's still a turn on. But even if you don't do that I think most people here would still indulge you if it's something you enjoy.

Very important, nothing better than when a lee is trying not to laugh and then you get that moment the head goes back and pure laughter streams out in total surrender.

Somehow that describes me so well. Like I sometimes try to keep my lips closed while being tickled, but then as the tickles continue, I involuntarily lose control over it and within a matter of moments, I burst out into giggles.

Except if someone gets their fingers inside my underarms, where the lightest of tickling is enough to get me hysterical.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back