• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter's Importance

I think laughter is quite important but if you squirm or there is any visible sign that you're struggling to avoid the tickling then it's still a turn on. But even if you don't do that I think most people here would still indulge you if it's something you enjoy.

I doubt if anyone can be ticklish enough to laugh but doesn't squirm. I mean, I sometimes do try to stay still, but it takes a few strokes of tickling to break my will to not move.

Its no fun if they arent laughing

I'm about harvesting the best reaction out of my lee and control is part of it. ;)

I know about your ways. After seeing what obtains the best reactions, you then do what gets those reactions again and again and make the lee in a total mess, isn't it? :D

Laughter is everything to me. I can’t get into it without hysterical, pleading, absolutely gut wrenching laughter! I’m not much for light giggling unless the tickling starts out slow.

I think it comes down to reaction, we wanna see or hear something, cause if we don’t, it’s like why were we even doing it?

Laughter is a big part of the enjoyment to me. I abhor videos where the girl tickled is gagged. I mean the smile and laughter are key to me. Love laughter, hate screamers and gags...

I don't like high pitched giggling; I think it's annoying. I love the way older women laugh. Mature tickling videos are my favorite. No cap though when a girl moans from being tickled its hot af.

To laugh at all is a huge factor I am going for more intense tickles, it let's me know the person is reacting and hopefully enjoying their body being touched.

If it's more light tickles the laughter isn't as important as their smile or look on contentment.

As for particular laughs I like good hearty laughs. They make me feel like the person is really submitting to the helpless tickling.

I don't much care for more high pitched squealing of any kind

Laughter's fundamental for me. It's central to the cognitive dissonance which is such a huge part of what I find compelling about tickling, and it's tickling's most salient feature -- if I didn't laugh my head off when tickled, I'm sure nobody would ever tickle me.

I love laughter. Not super into screaming or yelling. I like my lees to be enjoying themselves, not seriously pleading for mercy. Squirms, wriggling, the realization of lack of escape, the sexual arousal, and the "no stops," that are reactionary (vs a serious safe word) are all great too.
As a Lee, I sometimes squeal or squeak if surprised by how much something tickles, and I tend to have a little voice, but hearty laughter.

Would be hard for me to enjoy tickling without that key component. :p

So yes, laughter is very important to me. Silence or only screaming lets me down. If I don't detect fake laughing I'm happy. I don't really have a preference for what kind of laughter the lee makes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back