• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HE'S A TWISTED LITTLE FIEND! (story for my tmf chat buddy) m/f

subgthgrrl2

This story is a complete work of fiction. I wrote it for a friend I met on tmf, that I used to chat with very frequently. Now schedules usually don’t mesh. This is probably the only time I will ever include foot tickles in a story! Thats how much I appreciate ya buddy! The names have been changed to protect…well not the innocent but anyways. Here goes... 😉
Lynn hadn’t realized how strong a desire this boy had for his kink needs to be met. She’d lived her whole life not telling anyone, and thought she never would, until very recently. Talking to people on TMF had opened her eyes a bit and for a while there she even thought that maybe there was no reason to hide. But this was a miscalculation perhaps! NickNvm’s need to have someone helpless and ticklish completely at his mercy went right to his core. That was very clear to her now.
She’d awoke restrained facedown with her knee bent, so the soles of her feet were facing upwards. ‘That fucking kid what has he done to me?!’ She began to breathe a little faster, fear crept up her spine. ‘OH SHIT! What if he remembers her very secret, weak spot?!’ It had been a long time since they’d spoke of it, but still he might recall! A wooden plank was serving as stocks, being that her feet were through holes in the wood piece. ‘What on earth did he find to secure it to??!‘ She couldn’t see behind her to tell. He sauntered back into the room now, chuckling. “OH good you’re up!” Lynn twitched and squirmed in anticipation. At least she wasn’t saran wrapped, and her mouth was not taped or gagged…for the moment. She could feel how hard he was eyeing he feet, but its as though he was compelled to begin elsewhere “Nick? What are you doing? You could have just told me you were going to be in town! We’re friends! You didn’t have to surprise me and subdue me on the slyyYIIIHIIHII…AAHHAAHAANOOWAIT!!!” Clearly, he remembered her question about those metal pointed tips, his right hand now donned cruel pointy tickle tools on the end of his fingers, he lightly drew designs on the backs of her knees and thighs. Lynn squirmed and bit at her lip trying to resist collapsing completely into giggles. Some 6 months ago her boyfriend had shown the girl just how ridiculously ticklish the backs of her thighs were; she had squealed so loud that he jumped. And behind her knees…the feeling was already causing tears to form. “Are you fighting against laughing for me?” Lynn squeezed her eyes shut while the evil tips continued to tickle her legs like mad. “Doesn’t it tickle?” he asked in a low breathy voice. Moving right next to her ear he kept taunting. “Lynn, doesn’t this tickle, soooooo much?” She felt herself grow red, but he kept up his teasing. He moved up to her sides, despite his abandoning the pointy tools, she was very close to losing it. Using his own fingernails with light, quick movements he tickled her waist unrelentingly. “EEEEEEHEE HEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEESTTAAAWPP! HEEHEEEEHEEEHEENAHNAHNIIIICCKHAHAAASTOOOPIITT! OKOKOKAAY I CAANNT….” He didn’t stop! He tortured the ticklish skin along his American friend’s waist for 20 straight minutes. For that devious Canadian’s 2nd act he grabbed hold of her ribs, kneading at them, then stroking teasingly to throw her off. Then wiggling his fingertips making them vibrate between poor Lynns ribs. She was going to go nuts. “AAAHHHHHAAAAHAGGRRRGGGLLLAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHA” Shrieking at this she could not get out words out but forced laughter poured out of her. Nick was smiling gleefully. “You know, no one can help you now, Lynn.” His ticklish prisoner was astonished that at how sadistic her online friend now seemed. “OOHOOOAAHHAAA… HAAHAA… GGAAAAAWWDDDD HAAAHAHHAHAASSYOOOOPPPHHEEEEEERRRRRRP…” And she’d always thought how nice he was. At this point he must have bumped into the small end table because the box that sat atop it slid onto the floor sending an assortment of artist’s brushes rolling about. “What are these?” he asked bending to retrieve two brushes from her collection. Lynn was too mortified to answer. Blushing a deep shade of pink, she was feeling more vulnerable than ever, the restrained girl let out a whimper. With an evil smirk more devious than she hadn’t imagined him capable of. Her friend turned tormenter drew one of the tools so lightly up and down her bicep. It was maddening! It had a semi-soft pointed brush, one of the more wicked of the bunch. Goosebumps erupted all over her skin and then the tickly tip of the brush sunk into the hollow of her arm. AAHHAAHAA PLEEEASEPLEEEASSESTTOP!!!! ITTICKLESITTIIIICKLESS HEEHEEEEHEEEEE ITTOOOMUCHPLE… HEEHEEEEHEEHEEENOOOPLEEHHEEHEE…”
Completely inconsolable and no longer uttering anything close to coherent words, Lynn squirmed, desperately trying to twist away. He stopped finally after drawing thousands of circles in each of her smooth underarms, with the tickly evil point of the soft brush. Lynn desperately tried to catch her breath, but she caught sight of his face in that moment and the sudden fear made her blood ran cold. Immediately she knew what was on mind. The eyes said everything, he wasn’t going to resist touching her feet any longer. With the sound of a few snaps he adjusted something behind her and straightened her knees out. Then straddled legs and sat immobilizing her further. He painted the tops of her cute feet with a flat stiff bristled medium size artist brush. Even the top of her feet were ticklish. “NNIIICAANNNTTWEETAAALLLKABOUOWWHOOOHOOT…PLEEEHEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEE….” The poor girl collapsed in a fit of incoherent giggling.
“I couldn’t bear another second of waiting to tickle your feet, you teasing bitch!!” With these words the helpless girl’s “friend” again slipped the metal spiked looking tips onto each end of his fingers. He drew just one up the sensitive length of her left sole. Then drew it back down. “NIIICKPLEASSE TTHAATTICCKEHHEEH TICKLESSSS! AAHHAHAHOKOKOKAAHHAA…MEEERRCCY!!!”
“Mercy? Did you say? HA! Pic after pic you sent of your cute feet, just to taunt me?! YOU ASKED FOR THIS, TEASE!!” A cold wave of fear ran through her.
I just thought you wanted them! OKAY!OKAAYOKAYIMMSORRY…HEEHEE… I CAANN..TT CAAANNEEEHEEHAHAAHAHAHAA” Now 2 fingertips caressed each sole. Her feet wiggled as much as they could but were damn near stuck and TOTALLY vulnerable to those evil little pointy things! Her mind reeled! ‘what a sadistic little fucker he turned out to be!!!!’ She was so busy catching her breath that she didn’t heed him as he flipped her over and then pinned each of her toes back in soft rubber loops. It pulled her soles taunt and now totally immobile. :eek: He grinned because Lynn’s pink arches were talking to him, singing even, “tickletickleticklemeeeNickk! She wont beee able to staaand it!” He didn’t resist for a microsecond. The evil Canadian tickler brushed baby oil over her left foot and pulled a plastic tip hair brush out of his pocket. Poor Lynn’s eyes grew four times bigger. Catching her totally off guard though he stuck his tongue in between the toes on her right foot and licked in a horseshoe fashion around her helpless toes. Her mouth open and froze in a perfect O. She went completely silent for a full minute! He continued to tease her right foot with his mouth, sucking and licking and scratching with the small amount of facial whiskers he had, even using his teeth a little “NOOOOOONONNONOPLEEEASSEPLEEEHEEHEEHIIEEHEEHEEE… STAAWWPSTAWPPLEEASESTOOOOPIITTT!!!” It was more than 20 years ago the last time someone sucked on her toes, but it was just as excruciating as she remembered, (or worse maybe). ICAAAANTTAAAKETHISS PLEEASSSSEMEERRCCEEE!!”
“say the safe word,” he sing-songed in a taunting voice.
“AAHHAAHAHAHAWHAT AAHHAA SAAAFEHAAHAAIGHWWORRD??!”
“oh did I forgot to tell you what it is?!” He laughed. ‘Diabolical!’ she thinks incredulously. “SUCKSS TOO BEE YOOOU LITTLE LYNN!! I didn’t forget about your other foot either!” The hairbrush made contact with her slick arch and moved about slowly for about 4 seconds then unbelievably fast and the poor girl thought she was going to die. She arched her back as much as it was possible, wiggled and writhed trying with everything she had to escape. It was hopeless! She couldn’t break contact with the tormenting brush at all. “HAAAAHAAHAASTAAWWWPSTAWWPNONOOOMOOORENOOOOO!!! HAAAHAAAOOOWCAANNYOOURBEEESOOOOO MMEEEHEEHEEEEEEEHEEHEEANNN??!!”
“WIGGLE YOUR FOOT AWAY LYNN! GO ON! DO IT, PULL YOUR POOR FEET AWAY OR SCRUNCH YOUR TOES! You can’t can you??!! NOOOPE! POOR HELPLESS TICKLISH PRISONER! CAN’T MOVE HER FEET EVEN AN INCH ANYMORE!” :tickling:
The devious Canadian kept right on tickling her vulnerable feet for the next 30 minutes but fortunately for Lynn she passed out.
*End of part one*

Well Done! You're a terrific writer with a real appreciation for how to use language...and tickling of course!!

aww...thank you for saying. :-D its not finished, ADD being what is it few things are!! LOL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back