• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and Girlfriends 1st Time

She sounds incredible. You hit the jackpot w/that lady I cant wait to hear what happens. Out of curiosity are her feet ticklish?

Congratulations!! Glad to hear of your good fortune, See-- many of us do get lucky! Of course- my sincerest sympathies to those who don't-

Anyway- when you asked for suggestions for your first time, here it what I would advise-

!. Buy proper restraints. Amazon and EBay have many inexpensive selections that can arrive quickly. Simple spread eagle postilion is great to start with. Tie her up on something that's comfortable. Make sure the temperature is warm enough. Make sure she is fully comfortable after you have restrained her, and make any needed adjustments. Make sure you are someplace that you guys can be loud if you want to be, and someplace where you will not be disturbed.

2. Set the mood. Whether you two like Metal or New age, play some music that you enjoy. Set the mood- I like candles and incense- but do something along whatever lines you both enjoy. Make it sexy and romantic. Have some water ready if she needs some. Bring some snacks or chocolates,etc. Relax. Have fun. Experiment.

3. While tickling is an activity that will always excite you every time you have a session, there is nothing more intense than when you are young, excited and turned on like crazy and ready to do your first several ones. As a guy, and I 'm sure many other guys here will agree, it is very easy to get a little rough and aggressive when you are new. I'm not referring to something mean or abusive, per se. Start slow. Be gentle. Be seductive. If she responds well, ramp up the intensity. But- slowly. If you find a technique that makes her go crazy- use it in moderation the first few times. You can always test the limits of your play in the future.If she does like being tickled- do it right and she will let you tickle her regularly. It is indeed very easy to want to have that desire to tickle someone insane, and try to do that to start, but be patient. Be playful, tease her , have fun with her.

4. Since this is a romantic encounter for you two, take the time to kiss her, suck on her nipples, toes,etc. You like belly's? Lick her bellybutton. Introduce some basic toys like feathers brushes (markers , as you suggested)or the like. A good vibrator can be a lot of fun . I love to tease and deny my wife's orgasms ( although she has mixed emotions about that). But- I generally find that I can make her come several times during a session if I just use the vibe on her. We have many different types- but something simple is fine to start with.

5. Pay attention closely to her reactions. Whether or not you two decide to use a safeword, don't carry your first session way too long. I can't tell you how long is appropriate. Of course , if you guys having been going for hours and she keeps begging for more tickling- go for it. -But what is key here is that you area new tickler trying to develop technique in a new relationship. The number one thing you want to do with is your first session is make her love the play time you had together so she wants to repeat it. If she already considers herself deathly ticklish, she may even be MORE ticklish when restrained and excited. Most good women go out of their way to make their guys happy, so she may let you push her past her limits. And if she is new- she does not know what her limits are, nor do you. Do it right and you may get to push those limits in the future. She may love having them pushed. If she looks weary or uncomfortable, untie her. The beauty is then you can go make love. It's not like the night is over.

Anyway- best of luck. Report back on how it goes, we'd all love to hear about it.

Frosty. I'm very happy that things are going so well for you.

Your girlfriend sounds amazing.

A great person, who likes bondage and tickling.

All the best to both of you for a long, successful relationship.

Doesn't sound fake at all. Not everything that's M/F or F/M is fake you know. Your disdain for anything heterosexual is getting old!

The fact it’s m/f has nothing to do with it. It sounds like a fish tale. If it’s not, that’s great; happy for the OP.

Pretty good story, no matter if its true or not. Hope you 2 love birds stay in it for the long haul.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back