• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having my feet tickled nightmarishly by my girlfriend and mother (ff/m)

TicklishFMWrite

When I was 19, I dated a girl who was heavily into BDSM, and as a result she had put both bondage stocks (the kind to restrain my feet perfectly from the ankle) and a ball-gag for my mouth. I told her about the tickling fetish early and she was very eager to try it. She actually wouldn't respect safewords, so I found myself almost too tickled in our attempts to do so together. But there was one time that absolutely settles it. It's something I never told anybody about and never would, but here goes

It's a normal night for us. We lived at my mother's house but she was out with friends, so we went into my room, locked the door, and got me settled into bed. Boxers only, no shirt no shoes no socks, arms restrained horizontally with my feet placed in the restraints at the end of the bed, and the ball-gag placed into my mouth so I can only make noises but not actually speak.

Perfect setup, right? One more thing, my girlfriend decides. We had discovered a method of heightening sensitivity on certain spots by rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub onto the tickle victim's skin, then letting it sort of sit there and air-dry slowly over about 15-20 minutes. After this process is complete, swipe the excess Vicks off and behold the pinkest, most sensitive sole you've ever seen or felt, guaranteed to heighten the volume of the lee's laughter by at least 5x.

She decided I deserved this on my left foot tonight, the one already prone to being more ticklish as is. I moaned through the restraint and she giggled at me sadistically.

All of this would have been heaven, and it was for the first 30 minutes. I usually only go about 45 minutes before I'm spent, and she doesn't go beyond that. Normally. Due to the change of plans and the sudden surprise that none of us expected, it led to me having to endure a whopping 75 minutes of tickle torture, and unfortunately for me... at around 30-35 minutes into the tickle session, me nearly completely naked and dying from the upper-body assault she had mostly given me, was laughing way louder than I would if someone was home. Because... we were home alone! Why not laugh and laugh? But, it's a muffled laugh, so the sound is very ambiguous.

"Knock knock knock knock" is everybody okay in there??? sounds a familiar woman's voice. The doorknob starts to turn!! My girlfriend jumps off the bed from tickling my ribs, quickly throws a blanket over my mostly bare torso and face even, and goes down to the foot of the bed. This is when the door opens and I barely spy my genuine horror: my mother is home, way earlier than she said she'd be, and she's confused. Thinking maybe someone is hurt from the muffled noise?

Now... my mom is very old-fashioned. She doesn't know what a ball-gag is, nor would she think there was anything sexual going on in here. So that really was the least of my concerns... what was a bother to me also, is that I feared she might not think ANY of what was going on is sexual. And, unfortunately, that's EXACTLY what happened. She didn't get embarrassed and say "sorry!" and shut the door. No. She WALKS INTO THE ROOM, looks down and sees two helpless, large bare feet sticking out of the bottom of the bed, then sees me all gagged and tied. She starts to LAUGH. "Ohh! Playing a little tickle game? You kids are adorable." I swear, I can't believe she said it, but I really started to panic now, because my girlfriend smiled and replied in the worst way imaginable.

"Haha, yeah! I was just going to get started on his feet."

Now, granted, I know she was trying to indicate to Mom that she should GO AWAY. But guess what... guess fucking what. Mom looks over at me and gives the most cruel smile, then declares, "I can help if you want!" I'm dying inside. Please please please DON'T let this confusing moment in my life happen!! The feeling of a girl I really am attracted to... and my mother, BOTH tickling me. I did not want this, so I pleaded with eyes and groans as much as possible that I did not want that.

"Please do." says my horrible ex-girlfriend.

And so, to my ultimate horror, Mom walks over to the bed and then starts to sit down by my LEFT FOOT. The one that's been supercharged with the sensitivity-heightening Vicks Vapor Rub. Please fuck no not that, not the one that's going to make me freak out the most, PLEASE.

I wish I could tell you that my girlfriend got her to switch feet, leave the room, or anything but that, but... nope. For the next 45 minutes I felt the fingertips, palms, and 20 manicured nails of both my girlfriend and mother as they took turns going back and forth between each of my feet. Probably for about 5 minutes each, back and forth. When it started, Mom got lefty and I belted out. It was SO SO SO SENSITIVE, like the way your shoes feel after hours and hours of exercising and being moist from exhaustion, and the softness of her hands inflicted the most damage as she grazed her palms and fingertips right under the toes (my worst spot on my feet). Both Mom and my girlfriend would converse with each other about ways to make me laugh harder, such as "Ooh, he really squealed when you got the tops of his toes! Try that, <my Mom's name!>" My girlfriend was encouraging her to do things that she knew worked on me, that made me go ballistic and be tickled worse than ever.

Finally after a long long time, Mom gets up and says "you kids are weirdos! But this was fun. let's do it again sometime!"

It was only a month or so after that I'd end up leaving this girl, and it was because of a 2nd tickle related incident between her and my mother that happened to me. I don't know if I'll go into it or not, but I feel better getting this weird memory off my chest finally. Hope some people out there are able to get some kind of kick out of it. There's no trauma or anything on my end, but it was very strange to have the sensation of this. And hard to be barefoot when I'm around Mom nowadays too!

When I was 19, I dated a girl who was heavily into BDSM, and as a result she had put both bondage stocks (the kind to restrain my feet perfectly from the ankle) and a ball-gag for my mouth. I told her about the tickling fetish early and she was very eager to try it. She actually wouldn't respect safewords, so I found myself almost too tickled in our attempts to do so together. But there was one time that absolutely settles it. It's something I never told anybody about and never would, but here goes

It's a normal night for us. We lived at my mother's house but she was out with friends, so we went into my room, locked the door, and got me settled into bed. Boxers only, no shirt no shoes no socks, arms restrained horizontally with my feet placed in the restraints at the end of the bed, and the ball-gag placed into my mouth so I can only make noises but not actually speak.

Perfect setup, right? One more thing, my girlfriend decides. We had discovered a method of heightening sensitivity on certain spots by rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub onto the tickle victim's skin, then letting it sort of sit there and air-dry slowly over about 15-20 minutes. After this process is complete, swipe the excess Vicks off and behold the pinkest, most sensitive sole you've ever seen or felt, guaranteed to heighten the volume of the lee's laughter by at least 5x.

She decided I deserved this on my left foot tonight, the one already prone to being more ticklish as is. I moaned through the restraint and she giggled at me sadistically.

All of this would have been heaven, and it was for the first 30 minutes. I usually only go about 45 minutes before I'm spent, and she doesn't go beyond that. Normally. Due to the change of plans and the sudden surprise that none of us expected, it led to me having to endure a whopping 75 minutes of tickle torture, and unfortunately for me... at around 30-35 minutes into the tickle session, me nearly completely naked and dying from the upper-body assault she had mostly given me, was laughing way louder than I would if someone was home. Because... we were home alone! Why not laugh and laugh? But, it's a muffled laugh, so the sound is very ambiguous.

"Knock knock knock knock" is everybody okay in there??? sounds a familiar woman's voice. The doorknob starts to turn!! My girlfriend jumps off the bed from tickling my ribs, quickly throws a blanket over my mostly bare torso and face even, and goes down to the foot of the bed. This is when the door opens and I barely spy my genuine horror: my mother is home, way earlier than she said she'd be, and she's confused. Thinking maybe someone is hurt from the muffled noise?

Now... my mom is very old-fashioned. She doesn't know what a ball-gag is, nor would she think there was anything sexual going on in here. So that really was the least of my concerns... what was a bother to me also, is that I feared she might not think ANY of what was going on is sexual. And, unfortunately, that's EXACTLY what happened. She didn't get embarrassed and say "sorry!" and shut the door. No. She WALKS INTO THE ROOM, looks down and sees two helpless, large bare feet sticking out of the bottom of the bed, then sees me all gagged and tied. She starts to LAUGH. "Ohh! Playing a little tickle game? You kids are adorable." I swear, I can't believe she said it, but I really started to panic now, because my girlfriend smiled and replied in the worst way imaginable.

"Haha, yeah! I was just going to get started on his feet."

Now, granted, I know she was trying to indicate to Mom that she should GO AWAY. But guess what... guess fucking what. Mom looks over at me and gives the most cruel smile, then declares, "I can help if you want!" I'm dying inside. Please please please DON'T let this confusing moment in my life happen!! The feeling of a girl I really am attracted to... and my mother, BOTH tickling me. I did not want this, so I pleaded with eyes and groans as much as possible that I did not want that.

"Please do." says my horrible ex-girlfriend.

And so, to my ultimate horror, Mom walks over to the bed and then starts to sit down by my LEFT FOOT. The one that's been supercharged with the sensitivity-heightening Vicks Vapor Rub. Please fuck no not that, not the one that's going to make me freak out the most, PLEASE.

I wish I could tell you that my girlfriend got her to switch feet, leave the room, or anything but that, but... nope. For the next 45 minutes I felt the fingertips, palms, and 20 manicured nails of both my girlfriend and mother as they took turns going back and forth between each of my feet. Probably for about 5 minutes each, back and forth. When it started, Mom got lefty and I belted out. It was SO SO SO SENSITIVE, like the way your shoes feel after hours and hours of exercising and being moist from exhaustion, and the softness of her hands inflicted the most damage as she grazed her palms and fingertips right under the toes (my worst spot on my feet). Both Mom and my girlfriend would converse with each other about ways to make me laugh harder, such as "Ooh, he really squealed when you got the tops of his toes! Try that, <my Mom's name!>" My girlfriend was encouraging her to do things that she knew worked on me, that made me go ballistic and be tickled worse than ever.

Finally after a long long time, Mom gets up and says "you kids are weirdos! But this was fun. let's do it again sometime!"

It was only a month or so after that I'd end up leaving this girl, and it was because of a 2nd tickle related incident between her and my mother that happened to me. I don't know if I'll go into it or not, but I feel better getting this weird memory off my chest finally. Hope some people out there are able to get some kind of kick out of it. There's no trauma or anything on my end, but it was very strange to have the sensation of this. And hard to be barefoot when I'm around Mom nowadays too!
Hey that was a cool story. How old is your mom ? Is she ticklish? Where ? Ever tickle her feet ?

The coolest story EVER!
Please get it ALL off of your chest!
Thank you for sharing!

Wow! What an experience you had! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Man that sounds terrible to me! I absolutely would have ended the relationship too. It would have gone way past my boundaries too.

I hope you getting it off your chest is helpful to you. Oh, and congrats on the first post and welcome to the forum!

I know it was probably a traumatic experience for you, but reading it is hot haha, part 2?

A shame you let her get away, she sounded like an awesome GF!! Tough finding girls that want to get a little weird........you had the perfect one!!

This is STILL, to this day, one of THE MOST INTENSE, AH-MAY-ZING and just all around HARDCORE stories I have EVER read on this forum. My heart goes out to you for your horrible misfortune. Though, you have my undying gratitude for sharing the Vicks trick with me.

But, I would be lying if I said my curiosity weren't eating me A-L-I-V-E about the OTHER incident. It's why I frequent back here to reread your story and check this post. But...while I won't be so callous as to pretend to understand what you went through, I will say that I get ya as far as facing past demons go. Don't let anyone on here goad ya into telling a story ya don't wanna. In the meantime though...you are a far tougher soul than I. The nineteen year-old me would have been shattered and still curled in a ball, living in a hole after such an experience. Kudos to you, friend! Bravo!

It is clear that this story was dreadful for you, but I would love to have been you! Please tell the next part. I am sure that it will surpass anything ever written on this site. Your mom's innocence is what makes it so great. The question that I have is it looks like you turned off the sexual aspect of tickling. So being that you were just being tickled with out the sexual side to it, how different was the sensation? Also, Dude you did nothing wrong here even if your confusion lead to being turned on even a little. You did not ask for it.

Are we gonna just gloss over the fact that this is obviously fake?

I disagree, I have been in a similar situation. Situations like this one does happen. I believe it.

I disagree, I have been in a similar situation. Situations like this one does happen. I believe it.

I'm not fully sure if I do or not (I'm hardly inclined to though I will admit, since he stayed with her after this and it sounds like a bizarre thing for someone's mom to get involved in for that long), but I don't care enough to argue for or against someone else's story.

Regardless of whether this is true or false, this was enjoyable to read. Found this after reading your recently posted story (which was also excellent) and very happy that I looked at your previous posts. I'm sure a souped up, fully fictional retelling of this would make for an excellent story indeed!

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this wonderful, odd, weird , semi neat all balled up together for one special/potentialy mentally scarring story. It was very cool. I wonder tho, at if the "gf" was maybe going a Lil longer on the sessions than you preferred, as in not necessarily respecting your safe word, a really good way to fix that is tying her up and not respecting her safe word. Although most of the time , from what ive learned over the years, generally the one's who can't seem to hear the safe words at times and go a smidge overboard are 9 times out of ten too cowardly or quite frankly... smart (however you wanna look at it lol) to switch roles. I can't imagine having my mom involved in such an activity with me.....I have no experience's to draw on, but I'm almost 100% certain if anything like or even remotely similar had occurred, my goob would have long since packed closed up shop and headed out the rear tunnel as fast as he possible could....or at least I hope he would. I also hope you got sum revenge on both at sum point.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back