• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new UK girl saying hello!

TicklishJen_UK

Hi everyone!

I'm Jen, I'm a new member here but I've been visiting the TMF for a year or so as a very curious observer, and now I've finally decided to take the plunge, become a member and immerse myself in this awesome forum!

So, first, the exciting profile stuff! I'm 26, from the UK, and I work in a pub as a waitress/bartender. I also play guitar in a band, so I guess you could call me a rock chick! Music is my main passion, but I'm also a bit of a movie buff and video game lover as well.

When it comes to tickling, I'm most definitely a switch. I love being tickled and I love being the one doing the tickling. I'm very, very ticklish myself (but my spots are a secret :p). Tickling, to me, is a major turn-on, lots of fun, and something to be embraced and shared. Growing up in a very close, loving family with an older brother and sister, I gave and received my fair share of tickles, and that's how it also began for me. I'm a huge fan of tickling clips. stories, and artwork, and I've watched, seen, and read plenty of them since I fully embraced my love for it! I also happen to have a love for both girls' and guys feet, which I'm sure doesn't make me unique here on the TMF! I've always thought that a foot fetish just goes hand in hand with a tickle fetish!

I'm very approachable and very open minded. I'd love to chat to new people about tickling, or whatever takes your fancy! I've read about things like tickle RPs, while they do sound really fun and a chance to be creative, all I ask is that you're polite and respectful if you message me, and I'll reciprocate! I always respond well to friendliness :)

I'm looking forward to chatting to and getting to know all of you better, and having an awesome time on the TMF!

Love and tickles,

Jen :)

Xx

WARNING. Hundreds of messages are about to flood your inbox. Filter them well.

good to see more brits around here
certainly don't mind a rock chick, I play the drums and am a big music fan myself
maybe we can chat some time

good to see more brits around here
certainly don't mind a rock chick, I play the drums and am a big music fan myself
maybe we can chat some time

We're halfway towards forming the resident TMF rock band! Lol. Thank you for the kind welcome, guys! :)

Another Brit! Welcome to the forum. It's always cool to see people from this side of the pond joining in.

This is a pretty friendly place. Hope you have fun here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Jen, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thank you for all of the kind welcomes! :)

It's great to finally be an active participant in the TMF instead of a very curious observer! :)

Although it does seem that foot fetish and tickle fetish go hand and hand, just remember, not all of us are obsessed with feet...

Well I’m obsessed with feet and tickling and I play bass....may I join The Band of Ticklers/lees please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Welcome to the forum fellow Brit!

I have absolutely no musical talent but I'm always down to make new friends and talk to new people.

Well hello,and welcome! Need a new keyboard player lol?

Great hello message Jen and welcome to you! Hope you are enjoying being an active member so far and have fun!!

Welcome to the fun house Jen. I play the Uku, any chance of a spot in the band??

I feel that the after show chill out is going to be fun with all these ticklish people around!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back