• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three holiday tickles! (F/F)

TicklishJen_UK

I have lots of fun true tickling stories that I've been a part of, and this is the first one I've shared here on then TMF, so I hope you all enjoy reading it! :)

One of the things I really love is travelling. Visiting new countries and new places has always been a passion of mine. When I turned twenty-one, I went on an early summer holiday to Ibiza with some friends of mine. During the week we spent there, during which we had a really fun time, I found myself caught up in three brief, but fun tickling incidents that made the week a little more interesting!

It started when we were unpacking our suitcases after arriving. I was hanging up my clothes in the wardrobe, and my friend, Lucy, whom I was sharing a room with, snuck up behind me and gave me a quick tickle on my ribcage and my underarms. I squealed and pulled my arms down before she had the chance to tickle me any more. It was unexpected and it really caught me by surprise, which is probably why I almost jumped a foot in the air!

"Heeeeeey! Don't do that!" I protested.

"Just testing!" she laughed, winking at me. It was typical Lucy; very sneaky and playful!

The second incident happened when we were sunbathing down on the beach. Lucy had rolled over onto her stomach and her bare feet were facing upwards, giving me a chance for a little bit of revenge. Making sure not to disturb her. I reached down and lightly tickled her left sole with my fingernails for a few seconds. She let out a cute giggle and curled up her toes. I winked at her and smiled.

"Gotcha!" I laughed.

"Not fair!" she giggled.

The final tickle-moment of the holiday was on our final night. Lucy and I were sitting in the lobby waiting for our friends to join us, and I'd kicked off my flip-flops and had my feet propped up on the table. I was flicking through the messages on my phone and not really paying attention, when suddenly I felt a finger tickling my left sole! I squealed and sat upright. Lucy was on the other side of the table, wiggling her fingers and smiling.

"That's what you get, Jen!" she laughed. "No feet on the table!"

I quickly pulled my feet off the table and slipped them back into my flip flops, knowing that at least they'd be safe from Lucy's fingers! Needless to say, it was a fun to end what had been a laughter-filled holiday!

As you can see, tickle-incidents happen to me all over the world! Lol.

I hope you liked this story! :)

Nothing more fun than playful girls tickling each other! Thanks for relating your story!

Very cute incidents! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

No complaints from me XD awesome story, I hope I have such luck in my holiday too come lol thanks for sharing! ^^ and who knows with any luck we will get too hear more of your ticklish tales from around the world. (like a much better 'wish you were here' programme. If anyone remembers that travelling show XD)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back