• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2018

draven

TMF Regular
Just got home from this years nest and the post nest blues are already kicking in. I'm Already missing everybody i came in contact with that made this weekend amazing! I was on a 10 year hiatus from nest for various reasons but i finally decided to return and man am i glad i did! Lee is still spearheading all the work that goes into these weekend tickling festivals and she does a remarkable job! It was a special thrill to see MAX SPEAR and some of the other "founding fathers" that started these gatherings many moons ago. They told some wild and hilarious stories about some things that went on in the old days and how it all got started. It's really incredible to see how nest has evolved into a much bigger, entertaining and wonderful event after all these years. For anybody who has had doubts or nervousness about attending nest, take the dive! I hung out with quite a few newbies this year that were having a really great time! I definitely plan on going next year and spending more time with "my tribe".

It's curious that out of 185 people that there was only 3 comments about this event. Strange. Not even the regulars are posting anymore. Is it being taken for granted these days? I'm sad about it.

It's curious that out of 185 people that there was only 3 comments about this event. Strange. Not even the regulars are posting anymore. Is it being taken for granted these days? I'm sad about it.

Some people have also been chatting about it in the chat room too. I was thinking the same thing as you until I was seeing posts on Fetlife and in the chat room. I think also people have skype groups they talk about things like how Nest went with. (And apps.)

I was hoping people wpuld update us here in the thread I started (Nest 2018 Discussion Party thread) People use to love doing that for other types of conventions like Horror/ Rock & Heavy Metal/ or Comic / Cosplay and such. Ah well... *sigh*

I know I'll be making posts next year for sure! :)

I came here to find out when NEST is going to be this year since I've never been and...well, damn!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back