• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Discipline Board Comic (M/F)

Oh! Also... the pages are rather large already (2560 px wide), but they are a full 4K wide on my DA page if you want them there. They would have consumed a lot of space to upload here, so I scaled them a little from the originals.

deviantart.com/february7

Awesome scenario. Hope to see more of it.

Hey Thanks! This is probably a one-off by way of content, but I'm still experimenting with this style, so you'll probably see more of that. I'm glad you like it!

Great work! :feets: Both in style and content. :D

Thanks, dude! I'm glad it worked for you, I think I made the words a little to big but I'm still learning in that area...

Top notch series! :thumbsup:

The slow build up really enhanced the intensity!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you, I'm happy you thought so. I'm still learning the intricacies of comics, and I understand that you should devote 75% of the content to the main action and 25% to supporting frames (not a hard rule, mind you), but sometimes I'm worried that it's not necessary in these small posts and only gets in the way. I'm glad you thought otherwise :)

Nice one, February7! Love the scenario, the victim is cute, and I always appreciate a little build-up to the action.

Okay this was awesome and left me hungry for more. Here is what I think:

Since you were asking about your style, this is just perfect. Not good, not even simply engaging, just perfect. You're really starting to get a hang of this after your first few experiments. It's actually quite nice to see an artist blossoming and learning new skills, one drawing at a time. It does not mean that the drawings themselves are not perfectible, but as for the choice of using 3D, you have nothing to worry about, you're already among the best ones in the genre, so I can only encourage you to persevere.

As for the comic in itself... OMG if each of the "7 frames" from last time gives birth to a story of its own, it's gonna be epic :xpulcy:

Everybody else mentioned the slow, gradual buildup and I can only agree: you did it really well. There is something even better to it though: I love the mind game. I don't know if this is something you do in your own, personal play, but that idea to force a girl to trade one torture for another is devilishly good. I love to start with soft annoying touches like this, and tell her that if she wants me to stop she's gotta beg me to tickle her feet :devil: It's awesome :p

I've told you in your "preview" last time but that girl is super attractive :wub: All I wanna do is be there and share the fun with this lucky guy! The dialogue is good too; I really like her attempts at resisting, despite how ticklish she obviously is. Good job at conveying the right tone through the words as well as the body language.

Also the coloring is perfect, this time. The light is just right and all the textures look very real. It reminds me of the style of those Telltale video games. Especially noteworthy is the victim's skin, which looks extremely yummy, with its sheen of sweat and realistic finish. Plus, her feet look marvelous. It's not the first time I say this, but I'd love to be able to reach through the screen :D

One thing, though. I know it's probably intentional, but I feel the ending comes in a bit abruptly and definitely leaves me hungry for more. Whether this is really a con is up to you to decide ;)

I can only imagine how awesome the results will be when you finally do try your hand at a complete, full-length comic! Or even an MTJ-style series.

You do great work, buddy.

I always appreciate it.

B

BANDITO! I have to catch up with you on Patreon! I'm such a slacker! Thanks for checking out my mini comic, your feedback means a lot to me :)

Nice one, February7! Love the scenario, the victim is cute, and I always appreciate a little build-up to the action.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, I was worried about the build-up but now I'm reassured that it worked well. I do appreciate the feedback, thanks for taking the time! :)

Okay this was awesome and left me hungry for more. Here is what I think:

Since you were asking about your style, this is just perfect. Not good, not even simply engaging, just perfect. You're really starting to get a hang of this after your first few experiments. It's actually quite nice to see an artist blossoming and learning new skills, one drawing at a time. It does not mean that the drawings themselves are not perfectible, but as for the choice of using 3D, you have nothing to worry about, you're already among the best ones in the genre, so I can only encourage you to persevere.

As for the comic in itself... OMG if each of the "7 frames" from last time gives birth to a story of its own, it's gonna be epic :xpulcy:

Everybody else mentioned the slow, gradual buildup and I can only agree: you did it really well. There is something even better to it though: I love the mind game. I don't know if this is something you do in your own, personal play, but that idea to force a girl to trade one torture for another is devilishly good. I love to start with soft annoying touches like this, and tell her that if she wants me to stop she's gotta beg me to tickle her feet :devil: It's awesome :p

I've told you in your "preview" last time but that girl is super attractive :wub: All I wanna do is be there and share the fun with this lucky guy! The dialogue is good too; I really like her attempts at resisting, despite how ticklish she obviously is. Good job at conveying the right tone through the words as well as the body language.

Also the coloring is perfect, this time. The light is just right and all the textures look very real. It reminds me of the style of those Telltale video games. Especially noteworthy is the victim's skin, which looks extremely yummy, with its sheen of sweat and realistic finish. Plus, her feet look marvelous. It's not the first time I say this, but I'd love to be able to reach through the screen :D

One thing, though. I know it's probably intentional, but I feel the ending comes in a bit abruptly and definitely leaves me hungry for more. Whether this is really a con is up to you to decide ;)

I can only imagine how awesome the results will be when you finally do try your hand at a complete, full-length comic! Or even an MTJ-style series.

Hey Dude! Thank you for your, as always, extremely thorough feedback! I do find it helpful, and I am intentional about taking your suggestions and trying them out on the next go-around! I agree that it ended abruptly. I actually had a whole page more, but the 3rd to last frame (first on that page) was irreparably messed up and the story honestly benefitted from being cut short instead of me trying to shoehorn the last few frames together. I don't do a great job of not flattening my live files, but I suppose that's a lesson I learned. I'm glad the coloring was better for you, I spent quite some time on that.

The encouragement is well received, and thank you for all of the kind words, friend! I'm very glad you enjoyed it :)

Epic!
totally awesome, and the words were nice, too
Thanks and keep improving

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back