• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From NEST 2018! Kalesie's(Simply Tickling) Cot Tickle! F/F

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...ST+2018!+Kalesie's+Cot+Tickle!+F/F+SD+Version.

This clip was shot at NEST 2018! I got to collaborate with Simply Tickling during NEST! Here we have the lovely Kalesie from Simply Tickling cuffed spread eagle to my cot. I am very excited to tickle her because I already knew from her clips that she was super ticklish. I use my skilled fingers and various toys. She had never tired a Pursonic and she howled with laughter when I used it on her. I got her really good and you can tell she was exhausted at the end of the clip. She later gets her revenge and be sure to catch clips of me on Simply Tickling as well.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48825/simply-tickling

Attachments

• New Movie (2) (62).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (2) (62).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 680
  • New Movie (2) (67).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (2) (67).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    936.2 KB · Views: 731
  • New Movie (2) (68).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (2) (68).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 682
  • New Movie (2) (69).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (2) (69).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    925.8 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
We definitely had alot of fun with you guys, and I bought a Pursonic immediately after this shoot. That thing is amazing. Kalesie hates it!!! :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone and @SimplyTickling we had fun as well. I am sure that pursonic will get a lot of use.

Brilliant!! I've waited ages to see Kalesie tickled as mercilessly as this!!! Her armpits are gorgeous and it's so great to see her unable to protect them!!! Awesome job!!!! :thumbsup:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back