• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Footnight Experience: Bri

joshthetickler

good hour after I showed up. I saw the usuals that attend this event regularly, one of them, My buddy Cage, usually points me in the right direction to find ones who are ticklish.

I got to taking to him and he talked about this new girl who's really ticklish, but said she wasn't very hospitable... (she wasn't very nice) I had seen her around, but didn't talk to her yet. Cage said she was rushing him through the session, and rude when she asked for her money. Since he didn't like her for it, he pointed her out to me, and told me to "Tickle the shit out of her!" I felt like I was his guard dog and he was saying sic'em boy!

I went downstairs to talk to her, and I talked her into a session. We walked upstairs, into a play room, and before I closed the door she said "as soon as you close that door, the timer starts" I was thinking *wow.. he wasn't kidding.."

So I sat down beside her, she slipped her sandals off, and placed her soft feet in my lap. Bri is a fairly short and skinny brown haired girl. She had long feet and was a little flat footed, but they were silky soft, and she had long toes, with fully bright green painted toenails.

I grabbed her left ankle, and touched the balls of her foot under her toes, and she pulled and giggled.. From there I trailed my fingers down to her heel, and she laughed and pulled her foot free from my hand, but the other foot was still on my lap, so I snatched it up, locked my right arm around her ankle, and the torture began!

When my fingers connected, she went crazy! She screamed and laughed, and she almost rolled off that couch, literally! I had to stop and catch her! After she got back up she placed her feet back on my lap, and I continued, but this time, I had both feet! [emoji48]

For a solid few minutes, I had her ankles clamped in my right arm, and my freshly cut nails and fingertips all over her soft soles. I had my focus forward, but from behind me I could hear and feel her. She was rolling and laughing extremely hard shaking the couch, and I could feel the vibrations through the cushions from her hands and arms banging on them! She was reeeaaallly ticklish!

I didn't session with her for too long because she "had to leave early". However this isn't the last time I saw her, I've got another story about her! Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very interesting experience there. :feets: Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back