• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had the power to determine how ticklishness works...

RevyBL

TMF Master
Would you leave it as it is? Where ticklishness is pretty random and a woman that looks like a young Jennifer Aniston is as ticklish as a brick wall but a woman that looks like Rosie O' Donnell, or worst a man, can possibly be the most ticklish human in existence?

Or would you make it to where everyone is a standard level of ticklishness? Meaning no extremely ticklish people, hyper ticklish people, just an average level of ticklishness. But everyone is ticklish in the standard ticklish spots so you don't run the chance of coming across an attractive woman who isn't ticklish. So no Leah Reminis.

If I could adjust individuals I would.

I know one or two who would enjoy their ticklishness more if they were more or less ticklish. One is too ticklish to really enjoy it even though she likes the tickling and the other would like to be a little more ticklish.

I also know one young lady who needs to be ticklish everywhere except her one, hard to get to spot so some revenge could be had!

But to answer the question more generally I think it is what it is and we live with the what we get.

~ toyou

Well, it would be great if everyone was ticklish period. But... that doesn't mean everyone would give their consent to being tickled.

And coming across an extremly ticklish person is far too awesome to just have everyone be at the same medium level. Tickle gold such as this is worth being surprised by. If everyone would be medium ticklish or even hyper tickish... it might not be as exciting because everyone would be giving the same reactions. We'd have nothing to compare it to.

It would be great if everyone was ticklish, not necessarily to the same degree though. It just gets a little awkward sometimes when you try to spontaneously give someone a quick tickle, only to find out they're not ticklish.

Yeah not everyone can be ultra ticklish, otherwise I think this wouldn't be as exciting and entertaining as it is to me. If everyone was super ticklish, I think I'd get bored because there would be not too many differences betweenLee's, which is what I really love about this, everyone is so different and unique in their own ways

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back