• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosplay with Tickling

CapturedDoll

Verified
Do any of you Cosplay with Tickling? At events or at home? I also mean dressing up in general. Be it suit, or sexy dress or... something that would be ANYTHING but jeans and a t-shirt.

I see models who do this for pay or commisioned videos will Cosplay. But I'm just wondering about the rest of us.

I really like the idea of it, and my wife has has been cooperative in the past. I’ve bought her a few outfits but she rarely has shown interest in putting them on without my prompting, so it kind of makes me lose interest if she’s not enthusiastic about whatever aspect of play

OMG that is provocative in a way I am seriously disturbed about. There is after all for most of us a sort of darkness in tickling, that we often articulate as torture, but is perhaps something else. As a male lee I sometimes drift into thinking how would I react if I was actually being tickled to death, and I had one chance to push a button and save my life ? Would my soul be lost for all eternity because I choose not to save myself ?

As a Christian I am not comfortable with any satanic imagery, and yet your images tap into something, in a tickle fetish context, that as I said provokes and disturbs me.

As usual you think outside of the box, and who knows perhaps you have invented a whole new genre, namely that of the Tickling Devils.

I am glad I provoked you. I'm not happy I disturbed you. But that is the chance we all take when posting anything. So, I can't apologize ... but I do empathize. *warmest hugs*

I think to some extent a LOT of us have fantasized about being "tickled to death". And maybe sent to Tickle Heaven or Tickle Hell. I certainly have. Someday I intend on making at least one video of my vision of Tickle Hell. This is what I imagine wearing. Just dark enough to get the point across of the character I am.

What for me falls into place for such a video is the backdrop, the devices used for bondage... and the verbal control/ Tickle Talk. Really letting the viewer feel like they are THERE. But not.. THERE THERE. I don't want "Tickle Hell Light". But I also don't want... 4 eyed monsters chanting from Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible either.

Sexy... with just enough fear that... it stays HOT. (See what I did there...? ;) )

I've done cosplay a few times. My two favorite outfits are the "serial killer" snuff type and the "doctor". The first one is inspired by the outfits of the guys from Insex (aka Hardtied) and the movie Tesis. All black, tight sports t-shirt, gloves, cap, and combat boots. The other one is your classic scientist, with a lab coat, a surgical mask and whatnot. Both work very well in interrogation role play. I can elaborate on what we do exactly if you like, but since this is more about the costumes, I'll keep it at that for know.

My wife is not that much into cosplay though. She prefers a more straightforward, natural kind of play, without too much emphasis on our outfits. We have indulged a few times though, but I won't describe it here. Send me a PM if you'd like to know more ;)

They have these really cute cosplay corsets on Amazon that look like something from anime or an Indiana Jones movie ;). I ordered one but have yet to put it on, it was really great quality though, it's an actual steel boned corset, not plastic, that laces up the back and has these crazy looking steampunk latches in front. The pics are the one I bought and some other styles from the same seller. I need to figure out lacing and unlacing it correctly, haha.

I did wear an outfit for the last session with my tickling partner and he really loved it ;). I had on knee-high, faux leather boots, stockings, a black tank top & black lace panties, and I had a black faux fur bolero jacket/shrug, my fave thing I bought besides the corset and boots, but didn't wear the fur very long bc it was too hot.... I wonder why that could be ;)

Attachments

• 51Tt0vWvulL._SS160_.jpg
    51Tt0vWvulL._SS160_.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 916nibhFpXL._AC_UY700_.jpg
    916nibhFpXL._AC_UY700_.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 14
@siamese dream

Wow... some of these are GORGEOUS. I want at least 4 of them. Beautiful!!!!

I can't either :( I'm curious to see what cosplays you've done before though CapturedDoll.

Unfortuanetly I have had to close off my profile. I will post one of them here for you. Warning: There is breast nudity.

IMG_20180509_095326_714.jpg

Edit- The last 2 I posted the wrong sizes of. For whatever reason I can't delete them and replace them. Ah well.

Attachments

• InShot_20180509_101746995.jpg
    InShot_20180509_101746995.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • InShot_20180509_133927448.jpg
    InShot_20180509_133927448.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
Unfortuanetly I have had to close off my profile. I will post one of them here for you. Warning: There is breast nudity.

View attachment 558872

Edit- The last 2 I posted the wrong sizes of. For whatever reason I can't delete them and replace them. Ah well.

Wow, you look fantastic ;). I think we have the same boots lol, the ones in your last pic look pretty much exactly like the ones I bought, they were surprisingly comfortable, I usually hate wearing heels. What did you use to get your skin like that??

Wow, you look fantastic ;). I think we have the same boots lol, the ones in your last pic look pretty much exactly like the ones I bought, they were surprisingly comfortable, I usually hate wearing heels. What did you use to get your skin like that??

Thank you!! :)

I honestly don't remember. It took 2 entire tubes to cover me. So afterwards I chucked them out. But, I woulden't recommend it anyway because anywhere I sat or grazed against left light, red paint. I'm sure there are better ones available. At least I hope so lol.

View attachment 558872

Thank you for sharing the pics. Cosplay Tickling is looking more and more appealing to me, lol.

The 1st thought I had after viewing your first pic was: "Yep, I would not mind tickling that" ;0)

It's something me and my gf have talked about but not done yet. Because she always told me she enjoys dressing up, so reading some your post Captured doll and other peoples ideas have offered some inspiring ideas, so thanks guys

Thank you for sharing the pics. Cosplay Tickling is looking more and more appealing to me, lol.

The 1st thought I had after viewing your first pic was: "Yep, I would not mind tickling that" ;0)

hahahah thank you. ;)

It's something me and my gf have talked about but not done yet. Because she always told me she enjoys dressing up, so reading some your post Captured doll and other peoples ideas have offered some inspiring ideas, so thanks guys

Awesome!! :) :D

My boyfriend and I occasionally dress up if we're role-playing. Our favorite is to have him dress in all black, ski mask and everything and pretend to be an intruder. I then turn the tables by capturing him, tying him up, and piece by piece removing his outfit while I tickle parts of is exposed body.

We've fooled around wth a few other ideas. We tried a sexy librarian/schoolboy thing, and a few years ago we went to Halloween as PoisonIvy and Batman. He looked so hot dressed up as Batman I just HAD to tickle him when we got home.

But for the most part, I prefer my lees to be TOTALLY NAKED

Nice lol I see the draw there. Ultimate exposure means no spots can be hidden. As a Lee full nude is my fav also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back