• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drunk tickling

benr

TMF Poster
This is my first time posting a true story but I thought this was worth a share.

My friend and I decided we wanted to watch a movie and get drunk, so we got a bunch of beers and headed to my room. Allen brought his girlfriend along to watch with us (we decided to watch Donnie Darko which was a great decision because the movie itself is weird af), but she was pretty tired so she didn't stay long. I have a king-size bed in my room so Allen, myself, and his girlfriend could easily fit on one bed with room for more. After Allen's girlfriend left, Allen and I continued to drink by ourselves on the king bed and get more and more tipsy. We had a friend named Kathy (cute, blonde, and the best laugh ever. One of the most attractive girls at our school) who we had previously texted asking to join us, but she hadn't come so we decided to shoot her another text asking if she was free. She said she was and that she'd head to my room momentarily. At this point Allen and I were pretty drunk, so when she opened the door to our room she was greeted by two guys who were completely out of it. Kathy didn't hesitate though, and she jumped right onto the bed in between Allen and I. Even though there was enough room for probably five people to lay on this bed, she laid down fairly close to us so we were snuggled up against one another as we watched the movie. We didn't really watch the movie though, as we were busy talking and just having a good time.

We watched the movie and talked for awhile, and as the night went on I kept trying to scootch myself closer and closer to her so that I was snuggled up to her as much as possible. She didn't budge either, which told me that she wasn't uncomfortable with the moves I was making. At one point she pointed out to me how jiggly her calves were, and I reached over and started to poke her leg with my finger to make it jiggle. She said "No you'll get more jiggle from the other side of my leg", so I reached around her leg and poked it from the other side which made her giggle. Soon after, Allen (who was on the other side of her) started to poke her side and ask "Ooooh Kathy, are you ticklish?" to which she replied "Ugh yes...". She was wearing short shorts with no socks on, so her legs and feet were very vulnerable. I decided to reach down and stroke her foot with my finger, which made her jolt back a little and giggle again. She didn't make much of an effort to escape or tell me to stop, so I got the impression that I could keep going. I went back to attack the foot, and this time I went much harder than before. She started to writhe around the bed in an effort to escape, but my fingers kept finding her foot as she didn't have much room to move around. Normally I would've stopped to give her a break but she never asked me to stop or begged for mercy, so I kept tickling her feet as she squirmed and laughed. I kept getting the impression that she enjoyed it, which surprised me because she was so cute and incredibly ticklish. Eventually I did stop though, and she let out a big sigh with a big smile on her face. She looked oddly satisfied with what had just happened.

After our little tickle attack we continued to snuggle up and "watch" the rest of the movie. Allen left every now and then to go talk to his girlfriend, and during his absence I would continue to snuggle up closer and closer to Kathy. I would also continue to tease her throughout the night, often using my toe to gently tickle the bottom of her sole as she let out a cute little giggle. The rest of the night was fun, but the highlight for me was definitely our little tickle incident :)

Very cute incident. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back