• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you react when someone says the word “tickle” in regular conversation?

Same. It's hard for me to say it normally without pausing at all.

yeah same, i'll go all quiet and recoil.
i don't like saying that word out loud in real life haha.

I'll tense up, feel a kind of nervous energy, and hope the conversation doesn't get directed at me! Lol.

I involuntarily giggle multiple times and depending on the person, I either change the topic or initiate a discussion on how ticklish I am.

I'll stutter or tense up and try to play it off as no big deal. Depending on the context, sometimes I'll involuntarily blush some, so I'll try to come up with a reason to step away for a second lol. It's hard to talk about out loud, even casually!

I love to use it. It's actually my favorite word in the English language. I love the look in my wife's eyes whenever I manage to place it in a casual conversation :p

It depends on the context. I feel like most of the time that it’s used, it’s in a context like “Tickled pink” or “tickle in my throat”. For whatever reason, when I hear that, I cringe. Lol

I try to keep my eyes from widening, but my brain immediately assesses where they might be ticklish. Like an automatic targeting system.

I tickle attack them of course... j/k... Depends on the person, if they say tickle, but not in the context of them telling me they're ticklish, I might use that time to switch the convo into asking how ticklish they are... or I might get nervous or uncomfortable... really depends on who's saying it...

When I say Punjab Tickle, you jerk violently I've heard :p
Gudagudi :)

Hahaha that's a rather funny term I must say, and I'd jerk violently if you actually do whatever you mean by it. Based on some the videos you've shared in the past, I think you're very evil at doing gudgudi :)

I have a hard time saying it out loud in any context, so I try and avoid saying it if possible. I can’t remember the last time I said it out loud. Upon hearing it, I try and outwardly look normal to the best of my ability, but inside I get very flustered. I can’t help it.

I feel weird saying it myself too........ I try to find a way around saying it normally, I do demonstrate sometimes when I do have to use it though, like when Kane Hodder asked if I had any fetishes (since he was talking about feet)

Normally, if it happens - which is rarely to begin with -I will tense up, cringe, let it roll off my shoulder, or divert my attention elsewhere as it usually happens in a non-one-on-one context...

However, recently, this has happened three times on two separate occasions in a one-on-one situation with a friend who I'm very attracted to..

I kind of went into auto pilot as if I was unaffected. The first time she said the word she was carrying something and referred to a ladybug crawling on her pinky that was "tickling the hell out of her", and would I mind helping her out and removing it.... I was glad to do so, but that initial exchange definitely got my juices flowing and wheels turning...

(*Is this a coincidence? Does she know/remember something, as in from high school? Is that even possible? Has she discovered my hidden secrets online or through some other means? Did someone tell her what the scoop is with me? -- I never buried it completely, so if someone is looking and knows what they're looking for, they'll find it)

I notice she's barefoot - a lot. She tends to wear her sneakers without socks, fairly often enough and omg are her feet cute. So was that a hint? Is she a ler, a Lee, a switch? (Please let her be a switch!! Lol) If the pad of her pinky is ticklish, to what extent must she be ticklish everywhere else??! Lol

So you see, my mind grabbed that bit of info in an instant and did laps around the globe... I really should have found out the answer but our schedules are such that we don't often have opportunity to get together. I was just so taken aback by that, during the first time hanging out with someone I haven't seen in 20 years... But I ALWAYS all the way back to high school wanted to know if she was ticklish. Even asked her one time in a note in German class, in German, to which I got some kind of bizarre response indicating she didn't understand the question. I didn't pursue any further after that because it was around a time where I was tickling/asking many girls and was very close to running the risk of being "exposed". Besides, she had a boyfriend the entire time I knew her and there were plenty other girls around school who seemed like easier targets at the time. *End of digression

As if that were not enough, the next time we hung out together some time later, her child had been in bed for some hours so it was late -

We were conversing and she was recounting a story about how one time she had thought a spider was crawling up her leg inside her pants and was "tickling her" or that she kept feeling "this tickle".... I know she said it twice that evening, only seconds or minutes apart. Again, it was all I could do to maintain my composure, because this woman just keeps on saying different variations of my favorite word in the English language. I want to teach her the German word for it. I hope it continues to happen, because it is very enjoyable. Perhaps she is trying to observe any sort of reaction on my part, perhaps it is entirely coincidental, but I've determined her to be someone who may be up for playful competition and a cool activity partner who loves adventure... So, at the very least a tickling event between us may be on the agenda.

*Fingers crossed, I've got to step up my game with this one!!

Last edited:
Half the time it happens it is because I've tickled them so I just enjoy the moment.

i feel weird inside,a bit excited,like a shockwave is hitting me ahah and maybe trying to act like this word is totally normal for me ahahah i feel weird even if i say it(except if i'm talking with someone who know my tickle fetish obviously)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back