• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warhammer: Total War II! :D

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Warhammer: Total War II is absolutely amazing and incredible and I love it!

I just hope we get a Subfaction of Lyonesse led by Repanse de Lyonesse for Bretonnia as well as the introduction of the armies, factions, and leaders of the Amazons! :D

Warhammer Total War II is probably one of the best tributes to GW's universe :xpulcy:

A few things still bother me. For example there are design choices someone like me who's played the tabletop version for 20+ years: some units are strangely underpowered/overpowered compared to their real-life equivalents, and don't even get me started on the Bretonians' enchanteresses starting with the Lore of Heavens rather than the Lore of Beasts or of Life. It's also frustrating not to be able to have equipment options for your Lord right from the start.

Another thing that slightly annoys me is the lack of diversity among Lords. Would have loved to play the High Elf campaign as Imrik rather than Tyrion or Teclis, as I play a Caledor-themed army on tabletop. All-cavalry except a unit of Sisters of Avelorn, a Phoenix and 2 Dragons :D.

What did you think of DoW: Soulstorm, back in the day? I still play it on my laptop during business trips ;)

Never played Soulstorm dude.

As for the Grail Damsels and Grail Prophetesses starting with just Lore of the Heavens, I think it's been said that many Grail Damsels specialize in raining lightning down upon foes. I will admit I get upset that I can't start with a Grail Damsel or Prophetess with the Lore of Life right off the bat but I can deal with it.

Also, yeah, lord choices need to be expanded as well as sub-faction leaders. I want to have Grail Paladin Repanse de Lyonesse lead the Subfaction of Lyonesse into glorious battle...and of course, I would love to lead the Amazons of Amazonia in Lustria against the forces of chaos, destruction, and death! ;) :D

Never played Soulstorm dude.

It's old by nowadays' standards, but it's a damn brilliant game, and super-faithful to the source material. I highly recommend it. And it plays on toasters, so you can just install it on your laptop and play a game or two while you're at a hotel during business trips or something.

As for the Grail Damsels and Grail Prophetesses starting with just Lore of the Heavens, I think it's been said that many Grail Damsels specialize in raining lightning down upon foes. I will admit I get upset that I can't start with a Grail Damsel or Prophetess with the Lore of Life right off the bat but I can deal with it.

I think that "lightning" thing might have been more of a figure of speech on the authors' part rather than a literal thing. You know like you say "raining down fire" or things like that. It's a minor thing, mind you, but I do miss my Level IV Lore of Life Grail Prophetess with her Verdant Heart allowing her to cast almost any spell with two dice only, cancels miscasts on 2+, and revives my already hard-to-kill T7 knights who inflict about 12 losses on the charge. But I admit I'm being picky here :p

Also, yeah, lord choices need to be expanded as well as sub-faction leaders. I want to have Grail Paladin Repanse de Lyonesse lead the Subfaction of Lyonesse into glorious battle...and of course, I would love to lead the Amazons of Amazonia in Lustria against the forces of chaos, destruction, and death! ;) :D

I must admit an amazon army sounds like an excellent idea in general, as well as in W:TW. Scantily-clad lesb... I mean fierce, empowered female warriors armed with what are essentially lasers facing off against the worst Warhammer has to offer certainly holds a massive appeal. I get the feeling that the Creative Assembly might have feared a feminist backlash with those, though, don't you think?

I must admit an amazon army sounds like an excellent idea in general, as well as in W:TW. Scantily-clad lesb... I mean fierce, empowered female warriors armed with what are essentially lasers facing off against the worst Warhammer has to offer certainly holds a massive appeal. I get the feeling that the Creative Assembly might have feared a feminist backlash with those, though, don't you think?

While some of the Amazon sisterhood may be having same sex relationships, I feel that most simply treat men as second class citizens or perhaps they rely on the magic of the Old Ones to impregnate their kind. Either way, I get the sense they are a primarily matriarchal society. As for a feminist backlash, I don't believe that would be an issue as right now there is no all female-based faction for Total War II and I'm sure feminists would actually like that.

Also the Amazons have Serpent Priestesses that wield Slann magic and don't forget that they also have war machines in the form of Gorols (aka Lustria's version of King Kong), terror birds, and giant jaguars. Combining that with fearsome elite Totem Guardian Amazons wielding Old One artifacts and possibly ju ju witches and you have a potent all female kickass army on your side. The only downside would be they would have a very low armor value but on the plus side they'd be able to move swiftly.

I really hope they expand the Follower system to allow Kislev units or maybe units from the Dogs of War factions.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back