• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"This is how tickling works"

This was awesome! :bubble:

However, I'd like to point out that I have always been able to tickle myself (contrary to a lot of people apparently), albeit not as efficiently as when someone else does it to me.

Otherwise, I always love to see a cute girl explain sexual things in a matter-of-fact manner ^_^

Last edited:
Excellent primer video on the meat-and-potatoes aspects. No snark or sneers or judgments. Granted, they steered clear of the sexual-fetish plane that we live on, but even other videos like this dismiss tickling as "childish" or otherwise trivial. Like others who commented, I don't agree with everything, especially the reasons why tickees smile/laugh/seem to want more. Although I do believe that the physical stimuli are an evolutionary defense mechanism, I can't believe the convoluted explanation that ticklees express pleasure merely to ensure that we learn to defend ourselves. I believe in evolution, but that seems too circuitous a route to a strong defense.

She's very business-like and scientific about it, and I like that! It is interesting to hear tickling described in non-fetish terms, and she does a damned good job of it! :)

Finally something in the media on tickling which is not bullsh.. :) I agree with this theory, and I could also add that, among other things, this game of self-defence is also healthy and good for the mood. That's how it's made by the nature.

Very nice and straightforward. ^ ^

I've always accepted that Darwinian explanation as reasonable and plausible, though I've always tried never to forget my fascination at biology before ever learning about it.

I have too admite, I have watched a few of these types of videos, just because my general interest in science. I did like this one, I think it is straight too the point, plus has quite few good mainstream clips in there. Thanks for sharing it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back