• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If I were famous

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
I've always dreamed that if I were famous, say a rock star, and I had groupies wanting me wherever i went, theres ZERO doubt that I'd use them for satisfying my foot and tickle fetish. The thought of an almost endless supply of willing females waiting to do my bidding, yeah, I'd most definitely have lots of fun with many giggling and laughing females and their feet!! Just a very naughty thought on my part.

I'm with ya man! The only drawback would be it getting out that you have a weird kink, if that bothers ya....

I'm more comfortable approaching ladies now than I was years ago, and I'd be okay with it being known

I was kinda thinking the same, not all bad if it gets known, hell own it!! That way everyone knows what's expected, meaning willing females, and once the initial "shock" wears off, its game on!! Far as that goes, when the roadies are handing out the back stage passes, I'd want a foot check done prior, making sure they were taken care of feet, and that they were ticklish, both must for me!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back