• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a woman I work with today

smokinj

1st Level Yellow Feather
So I’ve been working with this woman for a year now and we’re friemds. She had these pumps on that exposed the arch of her foot. I was bent down tying my shoelaces and her foot was 2 feet away and I said ‘hey those are cute shoes but your foot is vulnerable’ as I tickled her arch, dangling in front of me. She flinched a little and said her son does that sometimes too. She’s definitely ticklish and we have a good enough relationship for her to blow it off as playful tickling (which it was). See, not every workplace tickle is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Great story, Thanks for sharing and its great to know her feet are ticklish

Thanks all for the nice comments. I may tickle her again but don’t want to come off as creepy.

Cool story. How old is this woman? Describe her looks and has she ever admitted saying she's ticklish?

She’s beautiful, about 43, blond and thin. Dresses very classy, always wears sky high heels which I love but sadly, she’s not a shoeplayer. She’s never mentioned being ticklish. I only found out during that brief encounter.

If she only flinched a little, sounds like she wasn't all that ticklish. Unless I'm missing something

If she only flinched a little, sounds like she wasn't all that ticklish. Unless I'm missing something

I was only able to get my finger in the space between her shoe and foot. Plus, it was only a few seconds long. She definitely flinched. Who knows how ticklish she is. Maybe I’ll get another chance if the opportunity presents itself.

I was only able to get my finger in the space between her shoe and foot. Plus, it was only a few seconds long. She definitely flinched. Who knows how ticklish she is. Maybe I’ll get another chance if the opportunity presents itself.

Oh sorry I misread your story. Hopefully you get a second chance at those sexy soles

Good story bud, but be careful; even if she's not offended by your actions someone might get offended on her behalf and report you. I've had quite a few work place tickles over the years (28 at the last count, both quick and drawn out tickles), and while I've known the women in question and wouldn't overstep anything I can't stop someone else deciding to report me. Take care out there, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Good story bud, but be careful; even if she's not offended by your actions someone might get offended on her behalf and report you. I've had quite a few work place tickles over the years (28 at the last count, both quick and drawn out tickles), and while I've known the women in question and wouldn't overstep anything I can't stop someone else deciding to report me. Take care out there, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
Roger that.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back