• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Website's Main Page

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
This isn't really meant to provoke any long discussion, this is more of a random thought that popped into my head.
You know how, every time you go to this website, the first thing you see is the splash page of three images? They've been the same for years.

Given how many people have visited here over the last nearly-20 years, do you think the girls on the main page know or care that they're a "face" for this forum? Like Cindi, from TickleAbuse - the one on the far left. I used to love her videos and have watched them many times over the years. Of course, I've occasionally had brief "where are they now" moments of curiosity about former tickle models from years back, as I'm sure many of us have. Do you think wherever she is now, she cares about this, or that people have talked to her about it? What about the other 4, like the girl tied to a tree? I mean...that has to be a LITTLE weird, right? Like, what would you think if you were in these girls' shoes?

Now, I'm not accusing TMF staff of privacy violation or being morally outraged or anything. It's just a funny thought to me.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back