• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jersey Shore Tickle Sessions

bucketman23

TMF Poster
Looking for a tickle session in NJ at an amazing rate? Then I'll keep it short so you can get to messaging me 📷

I as of right now have a few female friends interested in making extra cash this way, both in their 20's. I act as their manager.

We have rules.

- I stay with them the entire time.

- Money up front before any play time

- If we come to you, you pay for the gas

- No sketchy shit

There, short and sweet and to the point. PM me for more details

I wouldn't even bother. Guy demands to be in the room while I'm enjoying my fetish? Yea... I'd pass on that a thousand times over.

Makes it seem sketchy, and like it's more for him than the people tickling/being tickled.

mmh.... you got a point there @vainbetrayer maybe he enjoys watching. But also maybe the girls he's bringing are really only comfortable with someone they know in the room even though they may be interested in being tickled by someone they don't know. Everyone involved gotta base if they have a session on if they trust everything about it AND if it fills their needs. So on the surface I don't see the OP as sketchy, just up-front, but that's nothing on you if you read it differently or what was offered wasn't appealing cuz of conditions.

For sure everyone involved must make their own judgment if it was safe for them and if those they were going to meet were trustworthy. I've had dozens of encounters through TMF over the years. I hope and pray for everyone else reading this that y'all find exactly what you're looking for. It does happen.

//R

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back