• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I increase laughter?

benr

TMF Poster
I recently convinced my girlfriend to let me tie her up and tickle her. It was fun, but her initial reaction to tickling wasn't laughing but more grimacing/yelling. She laughed every now and then, but it wasn't often. Any tips for how to increase the laughter?

I recently convinced my girlfriend to let me tie her up and tickle her. It was fun, but her initial reaction to tickling wasn't laughing but more grimacing/yelling. She laughed every now and then, but it wasn't often. Any tips for how to increase the laughter?

Tickle really well... :evilha:

She may be fighting the reaction, the ticklish sensation may be uncomfortable for her. If she's open to it, try this: ask her to try to focus on how the sensation makes her want to laugh, focus on the urge to laugh building up inside her, and not on the physical sensation of being tickled. I would recommend starting slowly while doing this; lightly tease the arch of her foot, or her armpit or wherever she seems to be most ticklish. Instead of digging your fingers in and attacking her. It could also be that this is just how she reacts to being tickled and you may have to enjoy what little laughter you get. But it's worth seeing whether she's just finding the sensations unpleasant and whether you can make it any less unpleasant for her.

Seduce her, show interest to her. Make her feel sexy, and let her know it makes her look sexy to burst out laughing at a tickle.

All the advice you been given so far is good, It happened too me when I first introduced my girlfriend too tickling (cuz she found it hard at first too react too it because it was a sensation she was not use too) but I did not let it question my confident I just kept trying each week. And as she got use too it and more comfortable and relaxed with it all and how it works it allowed her too become more at ease with it and therefore she laughs a lot now and even occasionally screams XD (not out or horror lol)
I just kept trying different things, till I learned all about her tickle sweet spots, pressure too apply, tools that work the best for each spot and of course setting the mood etc etc

And in the end all the hard worked paid off for me and it even helped me to learn new things about myself and my girlfriend learned a thing or two about herself aswell i also feel this experience has helped too improve my tickling skills, also now she enjoys the tickling and it even courses her too get turned on by it. So it just shows. Just keep at it, don't lose confidents and have some patients and it will get better mate, and in the end will be worth it :)

All the advice you been given so far is good, It happened too me when I first introduced my girlfriend too tickling (cuz she found it hard at first too react too it because it was a sensation she was not use too) but I did not let it question my confident I just kept trying each week. And as she got use too it and more comfortable and relaxed with it all and how it works it allowed her too become more at ease with it and therefore she laughs a lot now and even occasionally screams XD (not out or horror lol)
I just kept trying different things, till I learned all about her tickle sweet spots, pressure too apply, tools that work the best for each spot and of course setting the mood etc etc

And in the end all the hard worked paid off for me and it even helped me to learn new things about myself and my girlfriend learned a thing or two about herself aswell i also feel this experience has helped too improve my tickling skills, also now she enjoys the tickling and it even courses her too get turned on by it. So it just shows. Just keep at it, don't lose confidents and have some patients and it will get better mate, and in the end will be worth it :)

And now I imagine the house must be filled by frequent ticklish laughter from her :)

And now I imagine the house must be filled by frequent ticklish laughter from her :)

XD I won't.. Lie.. Yes. More so on Fridays because that's when the kids stay at their grandmother's lol

But it was hard won. But we are still learning new stuff now lol each time, A new little gem spot or technique is found. We surprise ourselves at times XD

But those are the best times, just another reason why tickling is awesome haha

Maybe take a step back and ask if she’s actually into this. Some people really dislike it, and it shows in their reactions.

Thanks everyone for the great advice! :) I'm gonna probably try again tonight, except I'll incorporate some of the stuff that you guys suggested. I'm thinking about starting out slower, using some tools (like paintbrushes) and having her focus on the urge to laugh. Then I may build up from there, but we'll probably just stay at a slow tempo if the laughter increases. She also suggested a blindfold, so maybe the mystery of what I'm gonna do will help with the laughter. I'll keep ya guys updated! :D

Thanks everyone for the great advice! :) I'm gonna probably try again tonight, except I'll incorporate some of the stuff that you guys suggested. I'm thinking about starting out slower, using some tools (like paintbrushes) and having her focus on the urge to laugh. Then I may build up from there, but we'll probably just stay at a slow tempo if the laughter increases. She also suggested a blindfold, so maybe the mystery of what I'm gonna do will help with the laughter. I'll keep ya guys updated! :D

Sounds good, best of luck bud and let us know how you get on!

She also could be semi unsure about/therefore a tad embarassed about her laughter. I have ran into this a couple times in my travels. Try tying her facedown or faceup but with a blindfold over her eyes, and maybe a pillow or folded blanket she can put over her face and laugh into til she gets used to it more , may take a lil bit, but def worth it. Some people have a difficult time just letting it go an laughing all out right off the bat.

Good sign that she suggested the blindfold to help. Shows she is interested. Best of luck!

If she's not into this she's gonna block you out so its best to know what she likes and doens't like before just going freely on her

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back