• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rey Tied Up

April O'Neil drawing would be awesome ;)

But whatever you choose is going to be great, you are legit one of the most talented artists on here!

I HATED the new Star Wars movies with a passion only equal to how much I loved the original trilogy.

That being said, Daisy Ridley is über cute, so there can be nothing wrong with drawing her in ticklish/bondage peril :goodjob: That interrogation scene especially got a lot of us fantasizing, I think :wub:

As for your drawing proper, I find funny the contrast between the background and the foreground: how overboard you went with the design of the Star Destroyer's wreck (you must live in those things to know them down to every nook and cranny like that) while the area at the front around the characters is a little bit lacking. Although that is clearly not your fault: it's just another generic desert planet for the heroin to start off her career as a "Jedi" (Abrahms deserves to be hanged, seriously :sowrong:)

I also laughed my ass off when I saw the "reverse" way in which you drew Finn: instead of a stormtrooper with no helmet, what we get here is a a regular guy with a stormtrooper helmet. :laughhard: I would have loved to see that in that trainwreck of a movie, that'd have at least made it funny. I get the feeling you did it on purpose...

Okay, seriously now, this is a post about your art, and not on how well you have subverted the mediocrity of the original material. So here we go: I think the girl is cute as hell and is literally begging to be tickled. I love the pose, and the "low-tech" sci-fi setting. But since there is no tickling and the whole thing feels more or less like a postcard, and think this is begging for a part 2. Maybe the little droid could have played a more active role? Also, too bad that Rey is shod :D It could be fun to force her to run on those scorching-hot dunes for a little while, to tenderize her soles a little before getting to the tickling. Just an idea ;)

If you like this kind of setting but feel like picking from a good movie for a change, you could also try your hand at Mad-Max style stuff. You know, retrofitted cars with naked women chained to the hood, public punishments, that sort of thing. I think it would suit your style perfectly.

I think there is nothing wrong with this and would love to see a continuation. Rey in tickle bondage is always enticing.

Well, first things first... I was overwhelmed with the response on my DA page regarding the possible continuation of this in comic form, so I'll be starting on that ASAP. I'm thinking I'll post new pages up every Monday. SO... how does this work, here in the TMF? Should I just open one thread and keep appending posts to it, or what? I've never done it before, and I've seen it done both ways, so what do you prefer?

April O'Neil drawing would be awesome ;)

But whatever you choose is going to be great, you are legit one of the most talented artists on here!

Hey Huskerdu! Wow, thank you! I'm not sure such a high compliment is warranted, but I'll certainly take it as a confidence boost! I do appreciate the encouragement!

And yes, April O'Neil! You have no idea how much I want to do this. I've even tried, but I find that Rats and Ninja Turtles are harder to draw than people. I've got some ideas, but they all come out to be one-offs (and I'd probably have to go with the Megan Fox version for the sake of hotness). I'm not sure I can build a comic around it, but I'll certainly fit it in there!

Nicceeeeeeeee.

HA! Thanks dude. I'll take that as a "yes" :)

I'll take all the Rey Tickling I can get.

Me too, dude! I just wasn't sure everybody else would feel the same way, but it seems they do.

I think there is nothing wrong with this and would love to see a continuation. Rey in tickle bondage is always enticing.

I know, right!?! Actually, I'm trying to plan out the comic now, and there are SO many bondage options I just don't know how I'm going to try them all :)

I'd love to see it :)

Perfect! Seems like that's the direction we are going! :)

Whoops! Forgot to include your's in my last response! Sorry about that... heres a post just for you, dude!

[Everything you said, shortened to save screen space for me on my crappy laptop.]

Ok, first things first! I did leave the middle of the page blank on purpose, but not for a reason that you'd think. I had originally thought I would just post up some Star Wars themed pics, and I was going to put a date in the middle of this so that it acted as some sort of a "teaser" while I got my crap together on the other pieces. I changed it around, though, because while I was drawing this one out I started thinking of the possibilities surrounding Rey and Finn. Both of them are fun characters to play around with for reasons I'll play to in my comic. So yes, it was intentional, but you're right that it is a bit bland.

And I don't live on a Star Destroyer, but I got totally carried away. I couldn't bring myself to fill it in or anything, though, even though aesthetically it would have cleaned up the pic.

I love the Mad Max idea, but I've honestly never seen it. Perhaps I should. I'm familiar with the setting, and I agree that I could totally get into that style, I just don't have the background with the flick enough to do a comic about it, yet. I'll look into that one, though.

I'm going to push forward with a Star Wars comic, though, so that I can really practice and experiment with working on a hard deadline, fitting things to a comic format, and not overdrawing things (like that crazy ass star destroyer). I have some really cool original comic ideas I want to show off, but not until I'm done messing around with everything I feel I have yet to really learn how to do.

Thanks, browskie! I'm glad you liked it. Also... I'm thinking of how I can incorporate more than just tickling to stimulate her feet... probably not sand running, but I promise it will be good. :). I hope. I promise I'll try... how about that?

Whoops! Forgot to include your's in my last response! Sorry about that... heres a post just for you, dude!

I am honored!

Ok, first things first! I did leave the middle of the page blank on purpose, but not for a reason that you'd think. I had originally thought I would just post up some Star Wars themed pics, and I was going to put a date in the middle of this so that it acted as some sort of a "teaser" while I got my crap together on the other pieces. I changed it around, though, because while I was drawing this one out I started thinking of the possibilities surrounding Rey and Finn. Both of them are fun characters to play around with for reasons I'll play to in my comic. So yes, it was intentional, but you're right that it is a bit bland.

That makes sense. Teasers are awesome! I love it when I check an artist's page and I see this kinda thing. Always piques my interest.

And I don't live on a Star Destroyer, but I got totally carried away. I couldn't bring myself to fill it in or anything, though, even though aesthetically it would have cleaned up the pic.

Hahaha, I didn't mean it as a bad thing, mind you. Just was surprised to find it so detailed while it was not even the main focus of the drawing :bubble:

I love the Mad Max idea, but I've honestly never seen it. Perhaps I should. I'm familiar with the setting, and I agree that I could totally get into that style, I just don't have the background with the flick enough to do a comic about it, yet. I'll look into that one, though.

Well if you want a low-tech sci-fi setting, it doesn't get any better than that. And for bondage lovers, all those chains, metal, customized cars, and slave women... It is sort of an ideal setting. The desert in the picture kinda reminded me of it.

The movie itself... It sure is good, and contrary to a lot of people, I loved the last one, with Tom Hardy as Max. But I meant you could draw inspiration from such a setting. Better that than having to remember the atrocious failures that Ep VII and VIII were. And I am a Star Wars fan, lol :D

I'm going to push forward with a Star Wars comic, though, so that I can really practice and experiment with working on a hard deadline, fitting things to a comic format, and not overdrawing things (like that crazy ass star destroyer). I have some really cool original comic ideas I want to show off, but not until I'm done messing around with everything I feel I have yet to really learn how to do.

I think tickling and sci-fi go really well together, so no argument with that. And I love Star Wars very much. Moreover, like in most things, when creating art regularity is important, so setting deadlines and stuff will surely help you.

Thanks, browskie! I'm glad you liked it. Also... I'm thinking of how I can incorporate more than just tickling to stimulate her feet... probably not sand running, but I promise it will be good. :). I hope. I promise I'll try... how about that?

I'm sure it will be great! It was just an idea I was throwing, mind you. You're the man in charge and I think you'll do a good job in any scenario. Forgive my unbridled sadism; I guess I really can't wait to see that arrogant British girl being punished for playing in that pathetic excuse for a Star Wars movie. I felt the same excitement when I saw Adam Driver being tortured in Scorsese's Silence.

[Everything you said, shortened to save screen space for me on my crappy laptop.]

That made me laugh :blaugh:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back