• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest Session You've Had?

DarkTickleVamp

TMF Poster
What's the longest you've gone for a tickle session? I just had one where I lasted 5 hours with only 2 real breaks

I don't understand how if you are tickled for these supposed "hours", how the body doesn't become desensitized. How can a person have the same reaction to tickling for that long??

If only I was ticklish to find out myself.... :(

I've been able to tickle girlfriends for about 3 hours before they needed a shift..... not constantly of course but pretty good.

As a lee? About an hour and a half. As a ler? Over three hours.

I've tickled a lee for a little me than 2 hours before she needed a break :)

Wow is that 2 hours unbroken? I take it you weren't going at full intensity but just tickling her here and there and keeping her tied down for two hours.

I once had a super ticklish GF with a very nice, athletic body but she could only take 10-15 minutes before she needed a break and a cuddle. And then it was time for round 2 ;)

for me there was an update side to not laughing hysterically, I could last almost all of those 5 hours as a Lee with only 2 breaks just to pee

When you guys say session, are you talking about like asession where you actually went to a professional tickler(if that's even a thing)? Or are you just talking about a time you did it with a significant other/friend?

About an hour, and not intense. Memorable, though. :)

Last edited:
Somewhere between 45 minutes and an hour, I’m not entirely sure how long it was.

As a ler, 2 hours. As a lee, 3 hours, which was thrilling the first few times and nowadays 2 is plenty.

All day as a lee and ler, taking turns with my friend, 30 minutes each session with breaks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back