• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest Session You've Had?

As ler longest was say 10 hours was a supper break and changed positions then did the same guy 5 hours first time I met him and a 7 hour feet only meet. usual is 2-3.5 hours
I have had sessions with pee breaks 5 hours long as the ticklee

I've only ever had one session and it was roughly 3 hours with one break

About 40 minutes.
It was understood that once I said a certain phrase she wouldn't stop but keep going five more minutes. :) she went another TEN.

8 hours but I don't advise it. I needed a wrist guard after and could not close my hands for a few hours.

wow how can people go for hours longest iv gone was an hour with breaks haha fml I must be weak #needtogetstronger

To me, tickling someone for more than an hour or two, even with breaks is too much. It spoils the novelty of what you're doing.

wow how can people go for hours longest iv gone was an hour with breaks haha fml I must be weak #needtogetstronger

Plenty of milk, greens, and lot o juice.

But ultimately, time management, sensitivity, and what not. But breaks matter the most. Water and stretching matters.

8, 6, and 5 hours? How does one find someone willing to see how long one can go? We're you paying someone for those hours? Were they a life or activity partner ... I guess what I'm asking is if a person who wanted, let's say, extended sessions of play but not with a person you would necessarily have to pay but, because they enjoy it too and are willing to put that amount of time into this one task...? Asking for a friend ;)

About 40 minutes.
It was understood that once I said a certain phrase she wouldn't stop but keep going five more minutes. :) she went another TEN.

Haha... Aren't those ones fun? I love those sassy classy types, the ones who will put you through your paces, just because!

8, 6, and 5 hours? How does one find someone willing to see how long one can go? We're you paying someone for those hours? Were they a life or activity partner ... I guess what I'm asking is if a person who wanted, let's say, extended sessions of play but not with a person you would necessarily have to pay but, because they enjoy it too and are willing to put that amount of time into this one task...? Asking for a friend ;)

So my longest personal session was 8 hours with my ex wife. She was really into the tickle play and we went at it for 2 hour increments taking 10 min breaks in between. But after that one day where we both REALLY wanted to keep going after 8 hours I was in pain and she was spent lol.

Now as per shooting my record for that was 22 hours straight (including set up times, bathroom breaks etc) I had model after model come in. That was actually a hellish experience because of the stress and exhaustion.

3 hours as a 'lee, with maybe one restroom break...and one or two changes in position. I was surprised I didn't need more breaks, considering I usually had breathing problems due to Cystic Fibrosis.

I’ve gone 4 hours straight as a ‘Ler with some other BDSM activities thrown in. Straight tickling would be about 2 hours with a short break and 3 safe words

I had 4 30 minute sessions each with a different lady. Then a 4 on 1 attack for 2.5 hours, with the occasional bathroom break.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back