• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half Way There

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
View attachment preview.jpg

Hey guys, I had originally planned to post something different but I think this is more important. Just to give you all a bit of context on whats going on.
This right here is everything I’ve made so far, everything that will be sent to all paying patrons on the email date (June 2nd). I don’t want there to be this dialog where I changed the rules and am now I’m just sitting back and playing for time while you all get scraps.

I’ve been working nonstop to make sure it’s all worth the wait. And this is only the middle of the month, so lots more is coming. We still got stories, scenarios, exclusive, a WHOLE mess of shit. I know I’ve kept SAYING things are coming but I think you all, and everyone else needs to actually SEE what’s up. You know, just to see I’m not jerking you all around.

At the same time I’m looking to what can be changed for next month, (cause lets be honest I probably wont get upfront pay for a LONG time). Maybe you guys would rather switch to a pay by post method? Maybe I’ll look to other avenues so you guys can get your content faster and safer? The main thing that’s been bugging me is that I want to show you guys I care. I appreciate you guys sticking around and supporting me. I thank you all for the patients you’ve shown me.

Just thank you. I hope I was able to explain myself a bit.

Commissions If you want a picture of your own

Twitter if you want to follow me

Patreon If you want to support me and receive the email on the 2st

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back