• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dealing with Anger

Yardis

TMF Novice
What do you find is the best techniques to deal with anger. (and no this has nothing to do with penis size, it's a genuine complaint.

Rather than be like a lotta guys on here and take all my anger out on women who won't immediately satisfy their sexual desires, I thought I'd ope a dialogue.

How do you deal with anger? I have a lot of it. I get it from 1) schizophrenia and depression, 2) my father, who was a ****, and got very easily pissed off growing up.

I see a lot of men, sometimes women, but mostly men, on here who are clearly very frustrated and use this as an escape. And when people don't give them what they want they get all pissy and mad. So I thought it would be good to deal with it before it gets toxic.

How do you deal with anger?

One suggestion I've found helpful is to write down things that have happened, or maybe write a letter to people who have hurt you, and destroy it (don't send it). Exercise is great too.

What are some other ways?

Note: This is not a platform to talk about how cool you are and how you never get angry. This is also not a platform to make domestic abuse joke. If you want to do either take your 'big balls' and go elsewhere.

I guess it depends on what's making someone angry.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back