• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My top 5 male crushes

Tenebrae

Verified
This post was inspired by a conversation I had with my wife last night.

I am 100% straight, but there are some men out there that make me feel it's a damn shame sometimes :p These guys take handsomeness and charm to such ridiculously high levels that it feels almost unfair for us normal dudes.

084553.jpg

Clint Eastwood is my favorite man on Earth. Accomplished actor, director, author, soldier, husband, father and musician with killer looks. 'Nuff said.

christian-bale1.jpg

Christian Bale. Very gifted actor able to put so much soul in every single one of his roles. On top of that, his smile is the most beautiful I have ever seen in a man.

Mark-Dacascos.jpg

Marc Dacascos. Sexiness incarnate, equally good playing bad guys or good guys. While his career is nothing to scoff at, I feel that with such attractive looks and talent he could have been much bigger. Anyone else agree?

Richard_Armitage_-_02.jpg

Richard Armitage. British actor who had a huge impact on me ever since I discovered him on the TV series Spooks. Sharp features and killer eyes.

TELEMMGLPICT000132600702_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqbH1477TFB5ofB6sXYxNwhERDxuH8VqWNTQsiscEkzCk.jpeg

Jon Hamm. Arguably the most attractive American on the planet. He is hot, charming and has a voice that can make ice melt since it is so deep and warm. I still haven't recovered from that scene wherein he tortures a woman on Black Mirror (episode: White Christmas)

Last edited:
LOL. After watching Deadpool, my GF now wants a threesome between me, herself, and the mutant x-man Colossus.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this. o_O

Solid choices! I have to say, it has been a somewhat recent obsession of mine to see guys "swoon" over or crush on other men. Us ladies can crush, admire, or even experiment with other women and not have our sexuality questioned. It is nice to see a man comfortable enough with his own sexuality to post something like this :)

My list is a secret, but I can tell you neither Eric Trump, Grover the Muppet or DJ Khaled made the cut.

So as a mostly straight male, I'd say these would top my list in no particular order:

- Voltaire: I admire him as a musician and love his sense of style.

-Jeffrey Dean Morgan: He is handsome and has a charismatic voice, I'd take it like a champ! (If you know what I mean *wink*).

-Kit Harrington: "He's prettier than my daughters" -Tormund. Nuff said.

-Jason Mamoa: He's like the epidemy of manliness, at least in looks (he's also super nice in person).

-Bill Burr: I just have a feeling he'd be great in bed in general.

Come on Tenebrae! How about Benoît Poelvoorde in Man Bites Dog (C'est arrivé près de chez vous) lol

Come on Tenebrae! How about Benoît Poelvoorde in Man Bites Dog (C'est arrivé près de chez vous) lol

Hahaha :blaugh: I love the actor; he's amazing. I don't find him attractive by ANY stretch, though :p He's all yours, pal! ;)

Marc Dacascos. Sexiness incarnate, equally good playing bad guys or good guys. While his career is nothing to scoff at, I feel that with such attractive looks and talent he could have been much bigger. Anyone else agree?

Dacascos is one of the very few action stars who came close to to the level of action physicality displayed by HK stars like Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Wing Zhao etc.

While he should have been a much bigger star (but wasn't white enough to be a white lead or Asian enough to be an Asian lead) he might just have the last laugh as he has been cast as Keanu Reeves' nemesis in John Wick 3.

So as a mostly straight male, I'd say these would top my list in no particular order:

- Voltaire: I admire him as a musician and love his sense of style.

-Jeffrey Dean Morgan: He is handsome and has a charismatic voice, I'd take it like a champ! (If you know what I mean *wink*).

-Kit Harrington: "He's prettier than my daughters" -Tormund. Nuff said.

-Jason Mamoa: He's like the epidemy of manliness, at least in looks (he's also super nice in person).

-Bill Burr: I just have a feeling he'd be great in bed in general.

Oh man, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, me, and every chick I know who watched Walking Dead was flipping the fuck out over Neegan 😂. I would also add Norman Reedus... All those same ladies, pretty much have been in love with him from season one. He was great in Boondock Saints too.

And Bill Burr! He is one of my favorite living comedians (my two all-time favorites are both dead now sadly; Robin Williams and George Carlin). The first time I watched "Why Do I Do This?" I damn near pissed myself laughing ;)

Oh man, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, me, and every chick I know who watched Walking Dead was flipping the fuck out over Neegan ��. I would also add Norman Reedus... All those same ladies, pretty much have been in love with him from season one. He was great in Boondock Saints too.

And Bill Burr! He is one of my favorite living comedians (my two all-time favorites are both dead now sadly; Robin Williams and George Carlin). The first time I watched "Why Do I Do This?" I damn near pissed myself laughing ;)

Haha, seems we sorta have the same taste in men! You know, I've come to realize that Norman looks much better with the dirty hobo look that he has in 'The Walking Dead' than he does normally.

Bill Burr is also my favorite living comedian, though I do really like Demitri Martin too. I have a top three, it's gotta be George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Mitch Hedberg. Too bad all three are gone :(

Bill Burr is my favourite stand up comedian. His Netflix show F is for Family is also hilarious but most people probably remember him as the ginger guy on Breaking Bad who worked with Hywel.

His Monday Morning Podcast is on my playlist too and I was luckily enough to be subscribed when he did his now legendary ad read for Shari's Berries. His is probably the only podcast out there where people don't skip his ad reads because they are... well just listen to this one. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5JDzvkEA0

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back