• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life tickling suit (WOW!) - video included

Jedi_tickler

It looks like a suit that can tickle you is no loger just a fantasy!

This is the "Teslasuit" prototype, it is the first commercially viable haptic suit made by a cool tech startup company, initially made for VR and "remote touch transfer" as the creators say.

As you will see in the video, the journalist who agreed to test the suit claimed it tickles quite a lot and couldn't stop giggling more then once :D The scene where he is tickled by remote using the tablet that controls the suit is memorable as well!
*The video is made by Discovery Channel so I guess it can be considered SFW!

Check out 1:50 and 2:35 if you want to cut to the chase.

Imagine having one of these in the near future, using it with a VR videochat system to remotely play with a ticklee ;), or to wear it in a VR sim where you can choose a celebrity you have a crush on (from the simulator database) and have her tickle you! The possibilities are endless....

So, who wants one? And what would you do with it?

Last edited:
I was looking into this concept, The problem with these sort of suits is they use the electro-muscle thingy that stimulates the muscles. I always wondered if it was possible to only stimulate the skin, and couldnt find any tech like that yet... I saw this a couple of years back, back then it was only muscle thingy. but now, it seems they managed to do the skin aspect (i hope) of it as well a few versions later (Check other videos). this is awesome news!

Cant wait to try it out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back