• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Response I got just now....

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
I'm texting with a girl and I was looking for a way to casually bring tickling into the conversation (like we all do, lol). She's a cute blonde with a killer smile and a great personality. I've known her for a few years but had never found out anything about her ticklishness. Also she doesn't wear sandals very often, which got me wondering. Today I was able to break the tickle ice with her and this is what she told me:

"My feet are the worst, but I get really mad when someone touches them. Let's just say I have a mean kick."

Now I'm always put in a bit of a predicament when I get a response like this. On the one hand, now I really want to tickle her feet and test her claim. But on the other hand, I do understand that it truly makes her uncomfortable and I don't want her to be angry with me if I tried. I guess I usually err on the side of caution and, if an actual tickle situation were to arise, I would avoid any spot that would cause any discomfort.

What are your thoughts? What do you do when you get a response like this?

This is why I stopped playing games like this years ago.

"Hey, I'm into being tickled / tickled. It's pretty fun and hot. We should try it sometime."

Boom. No code breaking required.

This is why I stopped playing games like this years ago.

"Hey, I'm into being tickled / tickled. It's pretty fun and hot. We should try it sometime."

Boom. No code breaking required.

This.

You guys might be amazed to see how willing to try it a lot of people actually are.

Yeah, You've known her a few years. Be calm open and honest.
If she is willing to let you try. Just a few seconds. Don't go overboard and i imagine it wouldn't be so bad and go from there.
Small steps.

You guys definitely seem to have more confidence than me, haha. I guess there's still a pretty vocal part of my brain that's afraid of negative repercussions. I'll try to be more confident from now on.

You guys definitely seem to have more confidence than me, haha. I guess there's still a pretty vocal part of my brain that's afraid of negative repercussions. I'll try to be more confident from now on.

Don't let your mind's negative self talkj get in the way.

Remember the brain wants to keep you safe, like an overprotective mother.

But you're the master. Go forward even if you're afraid.

Tickle the shit out of her.

*fistbump*

Just better to be open, honest, and safe than sorry. A lot of people have had traumatic tickling experiences as a kid an it can really piss some people off. A negative reaction in that situation, I'd say is warranted, but if you just bring up what you're into in a playful, confident, nonchalant way without using the word fetish, and they become a judgmental asshole - then that's kind of a red flag in general that you may not want to be close to that person.

I agree with Chicago's thougths too, especially telling it the nonchalant way. I wouldn't make it too big of a deal, but still make it clearly known. It's what other people do too with their fetishes. Would anyone be surprised if someone says they're into spanking? Or voyeurism? Or anal? No they wouldn't. Then why should they when it's about tickling?

In my experience, people have taken it in a quite accepting manner, especially if they're submissive by nature. Some of them willing to try it out because I like it (and pretty much ending enjoying it too) and a few have been upright interested and thought it sounds hot. I do recall some situations where they've been surprised for sure, but still accepting.

Yea.....ive had alot of positive responses from being straight forward, just try not to be really really perv/goof/stranger-danger about it tho. So id prolly practice your "delivery" a decent amount before hand.

You have an album of pics of random females you call your "ticklish friends". How is it you can find out if 20+ attractive college aged females are ticklish and post their pics here for creeps to beat off to but you can't be straightforward about it with 1 female in text?

You have an album of pics of random females you call your "ticklish friends". How is it you can find out if 20+ attractive college aged females are ticklish and post their pics here for creeps to beat off to but you can't be straightforward about it with 1 female in text?

Imagination?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back