• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meghan Markle Or Princess Kate?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With all the talk about the Royal Wedding.

I figured I would post this.

If forum members had a choice of tickle torturing either Meghan Markle or Princess Kate.. who would they choose?

I would have to say Princess Kate.

Ms Markle is ,.cute.

Princess Kate is downright gorgeous.

on www.wikifeet.com.

Princess Kate;s feet are rated as "Beautiful."

Meghan Markle is rated as having "OK Feet".

Meghan Markle easily. It's hard to bet a mixed or biracial woman when it comes to beauty, Princess Kate is alright looking at best.

Shouldn't this be in the P&R? Just kidding! :blaugh:

Meghan Markle has really ugly feet, although she has good taste when it comes to shoes. I am team Kate all the way! She is drop-dead gorgeous, has pretty feet and is a very classy lady. Props to her also for putting up with the Royals and their kafkaian protocol without many faux-pas, if any. Remember that she wasn't born in it, so she had to learn everything from scratch. Quite impressive IMO

Kate Middleton may get a win since she wears my favorite nylons, suntan or skin colored, sheer toe low denier pantyhose!

And she helped bring them back (in Europe....supposedly sales are a little up in America, but at least no one in Louisiana wears them....but then again....it IS Louisiana...:( ).

I also love her classic style of dress.

Attachments

• 54b94eaf37c49c97b2bd0fe10af8d31f.jpg
    54b94eaf37c49c97b2bd0fe10af8d31f.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 330FB29F00000578-3533978-She_even_walked_across_the_grass_in_her_tights_to_pay_her_respec-a-36_1.jpg
    330FB29F00000578-3533978-She_even_walked_across_the_grass_in_her_tights_to_pay_her_respec-a-36_1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 4d4314b40bc8f119dfa53e2ce85b3524--pippa-middleton-kate-middleton-photos.jpg
    4d4314b40bc8f119dfa53e2ce85b3524--pippa-middleton-kate-middleton-photos.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 101
  • e37ee76d08d939142c74b4797f3c1fa0.jpg
    e37ee76d08d939142c74b4797f3c1fa0.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 5d9333eefaf81aaf3f60b4640e392b00--kate-dress-flowing-dresses.jpg
    5d9333eefaf81aaf3f60b4640e392b00--kate-dress-flowing-dresses.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 87
Kate Middleton may get a win since she wears my favorite nylons, suntan or skin colored, sheer toe low denier pantyhose!

And she helped bring them back (in Europe....supposedly sales are a little up in America, but at least no one in Louisiana wears them....but then again....it IS Louisiana...:( ).

Man, those soles are asking for a dick.

Dick Tracy that is.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Warren_Beatty_as_Dick_Tracy.jpg

Kate all the way in the battle of royal feet!

Kate hands down. For the same reason Mabus gave.

This puts her ahead easily. I can’t even imagine Markle wearing nylons.

Between the two, since I'm not solely into feet, I choose Meghan. I like her body type. She looks like she would more fun to tickle everywhere... not just her feet.

The Grim Comparison:

Here. Decide for yourselves. Unfortunately it's a dead heat in hideousness.

First, the future Princess Henry, Duchess of Sussex:
14y48xc.jpg

And Her Royal Highness Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190187/Kate-Middletons-feet-Experts-advice-Duchess-Cambridge-toes.html

After seeing the pictures that Libertine posted.

Princess Kate's feet are definitely fine looking.

In my view, I don't like Meghan Markle's feet at all, sorry.

Markle's feet and toes are about the longest I've seen on a woman.

The vote for me still goes to tickling Princess Kate.

Well, as I'm not a foot person, my choice is not based on who has the prettiest feet. Therefore, I will go against all of you and say Megan Markle... However, the better option would be to tickle both... and throwing in Kate's sister too. I remember her being the hotter of the two. I remember watching the Royal Wedding for Kate and the dress her sister was in made her butt look amazing. That's part of the reason I kept watching. :p But yeah, my pick is Meghan.

I;m giving my opinion that Kate's feet are fine looking.

If it was me, and I had to choose between tickling/kissing/worshipping either one's feet, I would choose Kate.

Or you could look at the whole person, not just a pair of feet.

As for the question, I agree with what ticklishfan said; can't go wrong with either.

I also agree with the "cant go wrong either way" thing. As far as feet, i dunno....i guess maybe kate...maybe....its close tho. But my god as far as the whole package hotness goes? Ummm The Meg wins hands down , i mean its not even a race of ANY sort in my eyes....kate would be the "cute" one, but Meg would be the "Hot" one. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back