• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

23 Male Switch in NY

theblueone

TMF Novice
Hey, it's been sometime since I've done this sort of thing and I'm curious to see if there's anyone interested in meeting up or chatting about a possible session.

So I'm a 23 year old male switch who prefers tickling to be fun and casual, nothing beyond that. Male or female, whoever's interested. NYC or upstate, I'm fine with both as long as the drive is around 2 hours at the most.

I'm very ticklish, especially on my feet, tickling me there with a hairbrush causes me to laugh and move so much! But not right away so there's a challenge to it! And I consider myself to be a very skilled tickler.

I've had a few sessions before and have been to a few gatherings in the last year (except NEST, kicking myself right now for missing NEST but there's always next year).

If you're interested, let me know. Thanks!

Hey I'm interested in at least talking. No pressure on getting together. Hit me up PM if you like. No matter what I hope you find what you're looking for! :)

//R

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back