• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monthly Skype Chat June Date!

anchientstar

Hey Everyone!

Once again a rather successful chat! Thanks to Captureddoll for hosting!

I'll keep this short and sweet. After much internal struggle in my brain I have decided TO RELEASE THE SKYPE LINK NOW! Many people last chat joined but joined to late :( :(

LINK: > https://join.skype.com/JZctz139WhxC <

The skype chat will be on the 15th of June From 5pm (Pacific) to 8pm (Eastern). For those near me! (Australia) it'll be 10am on the 16th of June and for those in the UK around 10pm on the 15th.

Once again hit me up if you have any questions! I don't bite!

Once more the rules are:

1. Unless you've spoken to me first no one start a call in this chat except the admins.
2. NO Nudity. None. Nope not even half a dick.
3. No Personal Messages to anyone except me or the mods.
4. If you do have any issues please say so in the chat before coming to us, unless you feel uncomfortable.
5. If someone messages you without your consent please notify me or one of the mods straight away. Also please take a screen shot.
6. Banter is fine, fighting is not. Please behave yourselves. We're all adults here.
7. No forced Roleplaying. Roleplaying in itself is fine but please, it goes both ways.
8. No back seat roleplaying.
9. No Lurking. Yes I know everyone wants to but unfortunately this makes it considerably harder for us mods to keep the chill and fun environment we're after!
10. HAVE FUN!! This is supposed to be a bunch of like minded people finally having a face to face chat!

Don't forget to state your TMF name when you join!

Of course fail to do that or break the rules you'll get the boot! But we trust you ^.^

Mods will mostly be the same.

Anchientstar - Me
CapturedDoll
Emulator
DDD
Hardy
AiritheDestroyer
SunshineRose

Cya all there!

I love this idea so much. It's in my calendar so I don't forget, again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back