• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickle session with @louinheels

Andy1987_UK

My tickle session with @louinheels

Firstly, I must say this is the first experience I have written about on this forum, so please be kind. And secondly, I have a habit of writing in great detail, so I apologise for the length of this story.

Two weeks ago, I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours in the company of the wonderful Lou. I first came across Lou on Twitter, and this would be my third session with her.
I had previously attempted to tickle Lou once before, but I, well, I failed miserably to be honest. I had bought some feathers, in her favourite colour purple, and gently glided them in between her toes and up and down her soles. Unfortunately, she barely flinched. That’s not to say she didn’t like it. Lou absolutely loves her feet being played with and really enjoyed the feeling of the feathers on her feet and the sensations they gave her.
Last week however, would be different. After a quick chat about what we had been up to, we settled down on the sofa, where I began to show Lou the things I had bought with me for our session. Among other things including lotions and a couple of little gifts, were the ‘tickling apparatus’ as Lou so sweetly called them. I laid everything out either on the table or beside me on the sofa. Lou then proceeded to remove her shoes, and place her beautiful feet on my lap.
She decided we should try the feathers to begin with. I had the same purple ones as before, but what I also had were 9 different coloured feathers which I had managed to effectively stick together. Lou was very impressed with what I had made, and I must admit, so was I, and couldn’t wait to try them. Just as before, I used a similar technique of gliding the feathers in between her toes and over her soles. The tops of her feet too. This time though, there was certainly a few twitches coming from Lou. She confessed the combination of 9 feathers tickled more than a single one, which she liked. She even filmed a short clip and took a couple of photos on her phone, as did I.
While I continued, Lou chose the next item of ‘tickling apparatus’. It was a pinwheel. She was very curious about it, so much so that she tried it on her own arm, as well as mine too. We were unsure just how much pressure to use, and how fast to go, but we thought we’d give it a try. Not wanting to hurt her, I very carefully ran the pinwheel along her soles, which created more reaction than the feathers.
Next up was an electric toothbrush. Now, this was a very cheap one which didn’t have a rotating head, but I still hoped it would have the desired effect. And I was not disappointed. I gave it to Lou first and she tried it on her hand. She immediately said “that’s going to tickle!” She then gave it back to me, but before I switched it on, I gave Lou a look as if to say “are u sure?” But she was probably more excited than I was. The very second the toothbrush made contact with her sole, Lou jumped and pulled her foot back. I continued exploring every inch of her feet and found some spots which really made Lou giggle. Her arches bring the most sensitive. After the initial shock though, she began to get used to it. And then to my surprise, if not amazement, she started enjoying it. Even going as far as to request where to use it. The ball of her foot being her favourite.
There was now just one item left, a hairbrush. Still being new to it all though, and not wanting to do it too hard, I gently used the brush on her soles. Sadly, Lou didn’t find it very ticklish. Certainly nowhere near as much as the toothbrush. Not being content with that though, she said to use the lotion in the hope it might tickle more. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. She was actually encouraging me to make her more ticklish. So I quickly covered her soles and toes in lotion and rubbed it in a little. Then I went back to using the hairbrush. Wow! It really did work. The slightest touches made Lou jump again. These were the reactions I had been hopeful of seeing.
After a minute or so, I stopped and let her rest. We then discussed our experience, where Lou told me she really enjoyed it, and loved the electric toothbrush the most. I had so much fun that afternoon, and even finished it by getting to worship her feet and giving her a much deserved foot massage too.
It was truly an amazing day. I hope I’ll get the privilege of having another session again with Lou soon. I’d really like it if anyone can suggest any items I could add to my ‘tickling apparatus’, and ways to tickle her feet. I’m sure Lou would appreciate that too.
So that was my first tickling experience.
Thank u for reading.

Glad you had such a good time with your session! :bouncybou

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

My suggestion as to what else to try: Pull fuzzy pipecleaners between her toes. :feets:

Nice story! Unfortunately I guess, the truth is, feathers rarely have much effect on pretty much anyone, i suppose we can blame the cartoons for this hideous lie, but good luck in the future with the feather spin thingy.

Thank u for your suggestion. I have since tried some fuzzy pipe cleaners with Lou and I would say they were a success. I began with just one and gently pulled it between her toes. I then managed to join 4 together so I could use them between all of her toes at the same time. Lou found this very ticklish and they caused some very cute reactions. Next to her little toes being the worst. She confessed that her feet were more sensitive than before due to her wearing shoes and socks all day at work. After a while, Lou got used to it but she still very much enjoyed the sensation of the pipe cleaners between her toes.

Nice story! Unfortunately I guess, the truth is, feathers rarely have much effect on pretty much anyone, i suppose we can blame the cartoons for this hideous lie, but good luck in the future with the feather spin thingy.

Thank u. Although they may not be very effective, the feathers are still very fun to use though.
I will be seeing Lou once again soon, where I hope I'll be lucky enough to test out some restraints I bought for us to use. If there is any interest, I can write about my experience once more. Also, I will ask Lou if she would very kindly allow me to share some photos of our session. I'm sure she will agree if I get a few more replies.

Thank u. Although they may not be very effective, the feathers are still very fun to use though.
I will be seeing Lou once again soon, where I hope I'll be lucky enough to test out some restraints I bought for us to use. If there is any interest, I can write about my experience once more. Also, I will ask Lou if she would very kindly allow me to share some photos of our session. I'm sure she will agree if I get a few more replies.

Let's see those toes curl.

hey love see tickle video maybe suck on toes nibble lick tie her up on bed pipe cleaners electric tooth brushes oil .

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Im not really sensitive for feathers myself.
Except when they are used between my toes.
But I think it depends on the sensitivity of the person and the kind of feather used, how much it will tickle.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back